It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish Teens Are Setting Parked Cars on Fire: Reports

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

They've had these problems for many years (past 15 years or so), but it has escalated the past few years. You mentioned No-go zones in your OP. Rosengård in Malmö is one of them.

Rosengård has also been the place for several violent clashes between foreign gangs and between the resident youths and authorities. Fire crews and ambulance personnel have also been threatened and attacked, as well as the police.

In its December 2015 report, the Swedish Police Authority placed the southern half of the district in the most severe category of urban areas with high crime rates.

An old lady was arrested for rascism when she complained about "foreigners" crapping in the streets. Media often censors crimes like i.e. rapes committed by "foreigners". A little kid was sent home from school, because he was wearing a t-shirt with a swedish flag. No wonder SD is gaining support in Sweden. From one extreme to the other...

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
The Swedes have closed their eyes for these problems for too long. Political correctness has destroyed common sense. Still I can see many are refusing to see these problems. If someone points it out, they're being accused of being rascists. The result is two extreme camps on opposite sides, because those who are blind make the others angry, understandably.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Another thing to consider in relation to the upcoming election. People have been shot and killed near police stations. The police can't protect people. The police shoots the wrong people (Swedish Police Execute Kid With Down Syndrome And Autism). Firefighters from all over Europe came to Sweden this summer to put out wildfires. Inadequate police. Inadequate fire protection. Inadequate schools. People are screaming for change.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Here's another video of some of the burning cars in Sweden tonight. I'm not sure what the deal is with the hearts in the video. They like seeing cars that are on fire?

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
I guess to be a "Swedish teen" in this day and age you don't have to be a Swede or a teen!

So progressive!

The first thing I thought of was, "Anyone living in Sweden and is a teen"...You would think if they were able to identify them as teens there might have been more of a description unless they are the Swedish branch of Antifa... Can't wait for little darlings to start chanting "No walls, No borders, no USA (insert Sweden) at all... I really have a hard time understanding just how stupid some folks are... and....unless they are felons they can actually vote !!

You have to wonder where all of this stuff will finally end up..?

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
If it's one of these cities: Gothenburg, Trollhättan and Malmö, there's no need to mention the ethnicity of the criminals.
Everyone can make a logical conclusion.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Not falling apart. Just waking up.

Waking up to what?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Hellmutt

That's insane

I heard the rape thing was as bad if not worse for little boys over there

Why is that ok? What the he'll is wrong with your politicians?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Hellmutt

Sounds like America.

The ivy league rich kids are running our country into the ground with their privleged worthless Yale degree.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

What the he'll is wrong with your politicians?

I'm Norwegian and observing this from Denmark. I've visited Sweden many times, but can't say that I have first hand knowledge of Sweden. Btw, according to the latest reports, more than 120 cars have been set on fire. The police are being attacked by stones and firecrackers.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Gang rivalry??

Or maybe it's the Swedish Cycling team wanting to get the cars off the roads!

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Don't worry, the famously tough Swedish law enforcement is swinging into action. You can bet this will be the last incident of this kind.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
Gothenburg police say they have identified some of the culprits and and two people have so far been arrested.
'We have already started making calls to the parents of the youths who were taking part in this,' Gothenburg police spokesperson Ulla Brehm told SVT. 'We chose not to arrest anyone on the spot, but have identified them.'

edit on 14-8-2018 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Sweden had the best living standards almost anywhere in the world prior to the influx of the last 25 or so years, they were a famously permissive society as well which is not something to be proud of but in every other way there society was definitely among the best, best paid, best living standards, best job security, best rights, and - Best social benefits which is probably why there became a prime target for migration from other nations especially middle eastern and east African ones as well as a high number of Eurasian's whom share that culture common to those migrant's.

edit on 14-8-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
...and - Best social benefits which is probably why there became a prime target for migration from other nations especially middle eastern and east African ones ...

In other news, it turns out the Pope is indeed Catholic.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

Indeed, I believe in the social care system BUT do believe it was meant for our own people in each of our nations not to look after the whole entire bloody world and not to pay imported extremists that came here while hating us with all there heart's.

edit on 14-8-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Not falling apart. Just waking up.

Waking up to what?

Waking up to understanding what the Federal Government is actually doing to them.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Waking up to understanding what the Federal Government is actually doing to them.

What is the Swedish Government doing to them? Can you go into a little bit more detail than a one liner? I truly want to know what is their Government doing to cause this to happen.

edit on 14-8-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

What is the Swedish Government doing to them? Can you go into a little bit more detail than a one liner? I truly want to know what is their Government doing to cause this to happen.

My original reply that you replied to was about the U.S. not Sweden.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

"Swedish" teens. Let's not prance around the issue, this has to deal with immigration and how these immigrants see and treat their host country. Absolutely no respect, and this isn't the first time nor will it be the last unfortunately.

Sweden is broken, Europe is following in the same foot steps. If we continue down this path, there will be literally nothing worth saving.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

My original reply that you replied to was about the U.S. not Sweden.

Slightly confused since the OP's post is about Sweden... But anyhow...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join