It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa Chant: Washington-"No Borders, No Wall, No USA at all"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

That's a epic false equivalence.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

That's a epic false equivalence.

No, it's not.

"bat snip whacko" is "bat snip whacko", is it not?

Or is it that your brand of "bat snip" is better than their brand of "bat snip"?

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

BAT SNIP WHACKO.

Bacon?

Effing sarcasm.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Comparable to bacon!

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
twitter.com...

It really did take a village to raise those idiots.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
You gotta admit...it is catchy. Purely from a rhythmic and phonetic standpoint.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
When I joined the Navy a while back, I took an oath to defend the Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic. At that time I knew about the foreign enemies, but I wondered about the domestic ones. I don't wonder any more.

So what is the plan?

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

That school in the South backed down on rejecting the Pledge. But there's another side to this. My old Parochial School Nuns were down on us when once we learned the old Pledge, we then had to learn the newer one with the "under God" link. Our Sisters didn't like mixing Religion, of any form, into that secular nationalist pledge of Allegiance. They may be right that religion and our form of Gov't shouldn't be mixed together. If you're born here, and have never went into a Gov't office and renounced your citizenship, then you shouldn't ever have to first Pledge your Allegiance to anybody.

I was raised in S.E. Washington State. About 1844, after the Whitman Mission massacre, our State History class told us, that the locals voted in the majority, to kick the British out, below the 49th Parallel, and then they all Pledged their Allegiance to the U.S. Flag. Thus, the area north of the Columbia River, up to the 49th Parallel, became U.S. Territory. And it only took that one time to do the deed. But all of these settlers were fully cognizant of what they were doing, when they ran Old Glory up the flag pole, and Pledged their Allegiance to both it and the U.S. Republic, of that day.

But does having a swarm of young school kids, reciting the Pledge, by rote, really do anything to add to, or subtract from, their ancestors' pledging to our flag, back in 1844?? I belong to the school of thought, that you should only do this once, when you become a U.S. Citizen, or when the ground under your feet changes hands.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
These idiots could be one of the main reasons President Trump wins a second term.

Maybe pAnti-fa's handlers foresaw this and are intentionally sabotaging their own party for additional time to spread violence and hatred.

You are absolutly right.

If it comes down to Trump and someone who supports the antifa BS, as much as I hate the idea I might just vote for the orange one. That may be the only way to send a message to the left that their bull# has gone too far.
edit on 13-8-2018 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Im just glad my grandfathers generation is mostly gone now. It would break the hearts of men who liberated the Nazi camps, who fought communism in Korea, to see what their grandchildren and great grandchildren are doing.

Bwahahahahaha!

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I have said it before and I will say it again, ANTIFA are jus Anarchists hiding behind a different name.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I was mostly focused on filling my diaper in the 70's. Although i graduated to curated dried boogers on my sleeve in the latter part of the decade.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

BAT SNIP WHACKO.

Bacon?

Effing sarcasm.

Yes, whacho.

Complete nutters bitching about complete nutters.

Sarcasm, no. Irony? Yes.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

These militant SJW's that we've been seeing call themselves "Antifa", they're actual anarchists (of the political system sense, rather than the burn snip down we're having a hissy fit sense)?

Suuuuure.

edit on 13-8-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
These idiots could be one of the main reasons President Trump wins a second term.

Maybe pAnti-fa's handlers foresaw this and are intentionally sabotaging their own party for additional time to spread violence and hatred.

You are absolutly right.

If it comes down to Trump and someone who supports the antifa BS, as much as I hate the idea I might just vote for the orange one. That may be the only way to send a message to the left that their bull# has gone too far.

That was already the reality in 2016, and you were too over the rainbow via lapping up and transmitting DNC MSM (SJW PC driven) propaganda to realize it.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

No, I was and still am an independent that almost always votes for libertarian.

As I have said before, both sides have idiots and neither side will admit their own.

link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

Antifa aren't very dangerous unless it's just you against a large group of them.

Like the zombies in The Walking Dead?

There might just be something to this...

link   
"The abundance of the heart. The mouth speaks." -The Bible.
Pretty much sums it up. ... "...No USA at all!" ...Really? With their own words, they have judged themselves. No "court" need get involved. That's blatant treason.
Legally, only two things are considered treason. This kind of talk fits one of them very well. But the public schools didn't educate them. It indoctrinated them. Meh! Still their fault.
edit on 13-8-2018 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I've always believed these "Antifa" groups are being paid by someone. I dont know who though, my gut tells me its not a left wing group like most would have you believe.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: trb71

"Antifa" just a mask hard leftist can put on, act likes its an actual cause, to go and be arsonist fire bugs / sociopathic gangstalkers / violent extremists / etc.

They should be the experts on what Fascism even is, yet they cant even define it properly. But how they do define it (purely along the lines of the "you're a bigot" stuff we've been watching SJW's scream label people [that criticize them] as for some years now), it screams to me is a mask dripping in hardliner SJW demagoguery.

Any of these notions beyond it being militant SJW's / "BAMN" / etc on the rampage, is all a total farce.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join