It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The link between Kurt cobain and the war in iraq...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
I am a HUGE Nirvana fan.

Now, having said that, I think that maybe you have to much heroin in your systemt with a theory like this.

This is nuts!!

I give you an "A" for effort, but this theory is another example of people trying WAAAAY to hard to find conspiracy where it just doesnt exist.

Dont get me wrong, Kurt may have been murdered, but to link his death to anything larger than that is simply silly.

Try reading the post. It is about the actions and response of the media to the Death of KC and the Iraq thing. SEPARATE instances that were given similar treatment by the media. It is not alleging that they are DIRECTLY related.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 03:51 AM
link   
i think i get it now, its a conspiracy website so people are just assuming that i am accusing of the media to conspire both coverups.

no, i am saying the media conspired to go with the story they were givin in both cases coz it = ratings.

Kurt cobain has nothing to do with iraq.

the media telling you a line of BS and you believing it is the only 'conspiracy' here.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 04:19 AM
link   
i dont think he is saying Curt Cobain is responsible for the war in Iraq but that the media is fashioning it in the same manner that they hide the truth behind Kurt's death... I think.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 02:57 AM
link   
This site, as an international conspiracy forum, should now be considered dead when we have people laughing at other peoples theories and calling them nuts.

Politics killed this site.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join