It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Agent Peter Strzok fired

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: face23785

CNN and MSNBC aren't running this story, so it must not be true.

edit on 13-8-2018 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: face23785

You believe him... I don't.

TheRedneck

You actually believed he was being literal?

If not literal , then what ?
Joking ?
Making fun of ?
Elaborate.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Fired.. not enough
Gallows - i will be satisfied.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: Arnie123

Too funny

Strozok made a mockery of FBI and turned himself into a clown, he deserves every last bit of ridicule and more

He's a CIA Stooge... how do people not see it

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Sara Carter has an article with some compelling observations:

Former FBI special agents, some of whom worked with OPR for years, said they agree with Bodwich’s decision [to fire Strzok.]

They told SaraACarter.com that the system is broken and Bodwich had no other choice but to step in and fire Strzok. They say political leanings, friendships and dual systems of justice inside OPR have plagued how cases regarding FBI agents are adjudicated and handled.

“Strzok was under oath before Congress and he made statements that appeared to be false and refused to answer some questions, but he was going to get just a slap on the wrist,” said a former supervisory special agent from OPR adjudication, who spoke on condition of anonymity due to the nature of their work. “There is absolutely no wiggle room when it comes to lack of candor in the FBI…unless you’re an SES (Senior Executive Service).

According to the above the SES (Senior Executive Service) has more leeway to lie (lack of candor.) If true, interesting in a concerning way. Anyone know anything about that assertion?

Strzok’s firing went well beyond texting about Trump. Strzok would have also been involved in the handling of the FISA (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act) application to the FISC (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court)…” The agent noted that Strzok was “well aware that he was lying by deception when they did not include the information on who paid for the dossier and (that) Bruce Ohr was back-channeling information for a discredited source.”

“Strzok knew they were not putting the application in the right context,” the former FBI supervisory special agent added. “If there was the slightest doubt if that application was not 100 percent true, then that application would not go forward.”

The agent continued, “I find it absolutely preposterous that (former) Deputy Director Rod Rosenstein is still in his position knowing that he signed off on the final FISA” application.

He signed off on the final FISA warrant in the Spring of 2017, allowing the FBI to continue spying on former Trump campaign volunteer, Carter Page.

The FBI official said Rosenstein should have been aware of the “lack of information” contained in the application. During a House hearing in June, Rosenstein noted that he doesn’t read through all the applications that are brought for his signature, saying “it depends on the circumstances.”

He’s an Attorney for goodness sakes…mine told me not to sign anything without reading it first. Rosey must of been sick or skipping class that day at Harvard.

That was the subject that caused Rosenstein some obvious stress at the hearing. Very uncomfortable and weasly when the topic came up. He KNOWS he signed some crap. He may or may not have known at the time but he certainly does now and did gymnastics trying to distance himself from the FISA contents.

Stand by. There's mos' def' more coming. Just the fact that they are fighting to the last to not turn over or to heavily redact the docs is telling evidence by itself.

The Real Reasons Peter Strzok was Fired from the FBI
edit on 13-8-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
While we're at it, can we get this ass clown to take the z out of his last name? This is getting ridiculous.

I think we should petition Congress to bring forth some legislation restricting the number of consecutive consonants to 3 in any group of characters meant to represent a word, including proper nouns but excluding acronyms and monograms.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Except in the case of evil and then I think it fits. Like Cthulhu.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
This just in:
Strzok hired as a political analyst at CNN.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Y'know...

I'm wondering if we ever found out just whom it was that signed out Hillary's server and was thus the last person with a solid chain of custody.

edit on 14-8-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: out not in

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   
The guy or gal you want is not the redacted name, but the one at OTD who broke the original chain.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Strzok is the worst kind of low-life, and a textbook example of what we in the South refer to as "A person of poor moral character". It wouldn't be at all surprised if he was found with a self-inflicted .40 caliber double-tap to the back of the head in the very near future.

It's bad enough when these roaches are discovered a state or local level. It paints a very telling picture about of how far corruption and complacency have been allowed to advance over the last three decades.

I've watched this thread from the beginning, and I find the almost complete lack of interest by any of our more vocal left-leaning members not only fascinating, but very telling.

What say you? Are CNN and MSNBC not covering this story?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

This is exactly the type of person who the left hold in high regard.
I for one can't wait until they announce their candidate for 2020. THAT is gonna be comedy gold!

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
About time that steaming pile of philandering excrement was fired!
edit on 14-8-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Sillyolme
I tried to post this but something is wrong with the site and a lot of functions are not operating. It's very frustrating. Anyway...

So yeah how about this.
Not surprised. They needed an example to keep the image of a corrupt FBI in the public view.
riiiiiight 😏

That must be it, lmfao. Keep eating crow 😌😜😝

The strings and tacks on Silly's investigation wall are all falling off....haha

xanex and valium stocks are up ........

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
one less swamp creature

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
This is all just beginning folks.