It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Agent Peter Strzok fired

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They wouldn't, Just yet. They're looking for an "educated", unbelievable angle, that doesn't exist in the real world or in fact.
Just in "theory".
They wouldn't be able to deal with the simple fact that a scum bag, got fired for simply being a scum bag.
It's a good day for America that this kind of a "leo" lost his "title of nobility"...Beautiful day.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Knowing the fool the way I do... yes.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: introvert

Knowing the fool the way I do... yes.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

The cheated-on wife of FBI agent Peter Strzok, who was booted off Robert Mueller's Special Counsel for sending his mistress anti-Trump text messages, appears to have scrubbed her Facebook page of pro-Hillary and pro-Obama 'likes' after her husband's embarassing dismissal and relegation to the HR department.

Bwhwhaahahahahahah ahahahaha!

That's some funny snip right there!
OUCH!!! Hit him where it hurts! Lolololololololololol

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Too funny

Strozok made a mockery of FBI and turned himself into a clown, he deserves every last bit of ridicule and more

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I just hope he also loses his security clearance ….

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad

I just hope he also loses his security clearance ….

And hopefully his pension.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

The purple heart is so over used. Like every "marine" is a "warrior" and has PTSD. Strzok should get a complimentary role of tp and a very slippery bar of soap for his service and be thankful that none of it would/will be used against him. He's at that point in his carrier. He needs to shut up and go fishing in Alaska.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Source

It's all over the place now.

The FBI has fired Agent Peter Strzok, who helped lead the bureau’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election until officials discovered he had been sending anti-Trump texts.

His lawyer is alleging that the firing was improper.

Aitan Goelman, Strzok’s lawyer, said FBI Deputy Director David L. Bowdich ordered the firing on Friday — even though the director of the FBI office that normally handles employee discipline had decided Strzok should face only a demotion and 60-day suspension. Goelman said the move undercuts the FBI’s repeated assurances that Strzok would be afforded the normal disciplinary process.

“This isn’t the normal process in any way more than name,” Goelman said.

The FBI declined to comment.

Can't say this comes as any surprise to me. He definitely deserved to be fired, in my opinion. Between the bias displayed in his texts and his sinister plans you can infer from them, he had no place in such a position of power.

Did he get fired from the CIA too, or only the FBI?

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

After he was Fired , did he Return that " Smirk " on his Face to the Director before his Sorry Ass Left the Building for the Last Time ? Citizens who Paid his Salary through their Hard Earned Tax Money WANT TO KNOW ..............

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

Source

It's all over the place now.

The FBI has fired Agent Peter Strzok, who helped lead the bureau’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election until officials discovered he had been sending anti-Trump texts.

His lawyer is alleging that the firing was improper.

Aitan Goelman, Strzok’s lawyer, said FBI Deputy Director David L. Bowdich ordered the firing on Friday — even though the director of the FBI office that normally handles employee discipline had decided Strzok should face only a demotion and 60-day suspension. Goelman said the move undercuts the FBI’s repeated assurances that Strzok would be afforded the normal disciplinary process.

“This isn’t the normal process in any way more than name,” Goelman said.

The FBI declined to comment.

Can't say this comes as any surprise to me. He definitely deserved to be fired, in my opinion. Between the bias displayed in his texts and his sinister plans you can infer from them, he had no place in such a position of power.

Did he get fired from the CIA too, or only the FBI?

Every source I've seen says the FBI fired him. No mention of CIA.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Don't worry he'll be ok....

www.gofundme.com...

Seriously....I wonder if Omarosa has one also. Amazing how much money ALL of these people who hate Trump are making money off him. Including Michael Moore....

This guys ties were like the bad guy in a Clancy novel...

$32K already. In like 3 hours.

Meanwhile a fund to help pay for a veteran's surgery can't even raise $2K.

There's idiots donating to Kylie Jenner because she only has like $900 MILLION and they think she should be a billionaire.

Thats outrageous!
As of right now, this piece of sh!t has almost $73,000 from 1874 brain dead Leftist assholes.
At the bottom of the page there is a “Report Campaign” button, I just reported him for fraud. LOL
edit on 13-8-2018 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I just saw the liberal media cover this. Wait for it, it's Trump's fault. He pressured the FBI.......maybe.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Is their NO HONOR in the F.B.I. Anymore ? They Will Never Live this Scandal Down in the Eyes of All Patriotic American Citizens who Still Believe in the Rule of Law ............

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead
a reply to: matafuchs

Does the DNC have a GOFUNDME bots set up for these occasions? All kinds of repeats of same name and amounts.

With screen shots that might make a good thread. I bet gofundme really is yet another partner of the Lefto-Deep State.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
While we're at it, can we get this ass clown to take the z out of his last name? This is getting ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Does the DNC have a GOFUNDME bots set up for these occasions? All kinds of repeats of same name and amounts.

With screen shots that might make a good thread. I bet gofundme really is yet another partner of the Lefto-Deep State.

Right now, it seems to be fairly open. Just wait a few years, and they'll start banning conservative causes and fundraisers, going down the same path Facebook et al already went. And the left will have no problem with it. Money in politics bad! Unless it's all going to them.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Or maybe not.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

NAh, they just use it to launder money. Like Ebay.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Well this doesn't take anything away from your Theory about Mueller and Trump. It actually adds to it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join