It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 20

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

It's colder in the basement
And no, it's not winter yet, cooling down a lot though.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Sorry Light, I was in your thread posting away. LOL

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

We had a few comfortable days, but not safe from the heat and humidity just yet. Looking forward to the Autumn colored trees.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Autorico

We had a few comfortable days, but not safe from the heat and humidity just yet. Looking forward to the Autumn colored trees.

The trees are autumn coloured here. Really enjoy driving around this time ( don’t go for many walks anymore 😕)

Sitting at a restaurant right now , waiting for my car’s wheels to be inspected. They were all very low this morning, so I am getting them checked out.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I'd hoped for a little more traction in that thread but such is life. Or death. (I wasn't after stars or flags but the discussion stopped quickly. Ah well...)

ETA Seems appropriate. What a waste.

edit on 15/9/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Haven't read the latest posts in here yet. On a long distance phone call. Be with you guys when I can. Hugs!

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Hi guys,
Again...thank you for your support.

I haven't heard anything about my friend yet except her son texted me saying that the police would be contacting me. So far they haven't and I don't know how she is doing or what's going on.

I had told my other friend that I would visit her in the hospital this afternoon.
When all this happened earlier I was shaking so much that I didn't think I would be able to drive.
But she isn't allowed to have her cell phone in the psyche Ward and I didn't want to let her down. So I managed to go and see her and it was hard because she really isn't doing well right now.

I appreciate you all for talking about this subject.
Light, I've read your thread and left a S&F...but haven't replied there yet because I'm still a little too upset for now.

I plan on hanging around the Shed because I don't want to be alone. Thanks for being here.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

No need to reply in my thread, I was just trying to get it "out there" but then some selfish dork decided to piss all over it. I tried. I hope your friend is receiving the help she needs. Don't change a thing. Some people just don't understand compassion I guess. I think it is often age based, younger people tend to be selfish and self-contained. Then we grow older and realise that it's not all about "me".

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
a reply to: Night Star

I'd hoped for a little more traction in that thread but such is life. Or death. (I wasn't after stars or flags but the discussion stopped quickly. Ah well...)

ETA Seems appropriate. What a waste.

Don’t write it off as a waste , Light. You never know who you touched with your words, and putting out that video !

Sometimes we just don’t get feedback on the positive outcome of words.

The thread needed to be made, but there will be differing opinions , like most topics. Take it with a grain of salt, and be proud of the fact that you and others have put it up for discussion.

It’s a very important topic, and there are so many different reasons people consider this as their only option to escape pain.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Thanks Light...it's a touchy subject to talk about. I'm not thrilled with some people's opinions...but I appreciate what you were trying to do with the thread.

My best friend just called me. She was at a wedding this afternoon and my ex was there with his new girlfriend.
So this day has been a real mix of emotions for me. Good thing I don't drink...today is a day where I almost wish I did.

I think I will just hang out at the Shed bar and get cyber drunk now.
"Pixies!! Make mine a double!"

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

I'd rather have no feedback instead of some jumped up prick saying it ain't so bad. I restrained myself from expressing myself though so there is that. Everyone is free to reply to any thread but I could have done without his replies.

ATS is fickle sometimes I guess.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Y'all been duped, especially Tamly

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I think I will just hang out at the Shed bar and get cyber drunk now. "Pixies!! Make mine a double!"

😕... pixies, make mine a double, too. And put em both on my tab.
I don’t know what to say to you now jacy, but I’ll have a cyber drink with you, if you would be so gracious as to let me join you, in your time of suffering.

( screw the old boyfriend who was such an a** to you. He’s her problem now.)

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I'd rather have no feedback instead of some jumped up prick saying it ain't so bad. I restrained myself from expressing myself though so there is that. Everyone is free to reply to any thread but I could have done without his replies.

There are a lot of varying opinions, thats for sure, and ATS is a place for all voices to be heard.

Some rub me the wrong way , too, Light... but it sometimes leads to a more introspective discussion, and a better understanding of why someone has views the way they do.

And sometimes reality has to hig closer to home for people to get the “ ah hah “ moment, where they can honestly say to themselves.. “ I know what he meant by those words now”.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
Y'all been duped, especially Tamly

🤔???

Now how have I been duped ? 😆... story of my life , it seems.. but..

Pray tell.. let us in on the big duping secret 😏

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Oh are you talking about Tiny? That guy is an inflated bobo doll, thinks the world of himself. There is confidence, and then there is air-headed attention-seeking. Guess which category he falls into?

Just ignore the haters bro. Your fans and friends always got your back

edit on 15-9-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Thanks, lol.

I appreciate having a buddy to drink with.

The friend from earlier, whose son I messaged to call 911...well he (the son) just texted me to see if I've heard anything. I said " no" and he hasn't heard anything either.
So I'm hoping that his mom wasn't just being dramatic to me (for attention...?)...I don't know what to think.

"Can I have some extra pixie dust in my next drink please?"
If I'm going to cyber drink then I might as well get cyber wasted!!

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Can I have some extra pixie dust in my next drink please?" If I'm going to cyber drink then I might as well get cyber wasted!!

*orders a pixie to add some extra strong dust*

If your friend did it for attention, that is rather sad. But she may actually be crying out for help, or some companionship and understanding.

Not sure what to say, but let’s keep her in our prayers, despite her motives. Hopefully the two of you can have a good talk about it, when she is in a better state of mind.

“Another round for the Shed pixies ( with extra dust)... make jacy’s a double.
edit on 15-9-2018 by Sheye because: Over the top typos 🙄

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Let's just say my spidey-sense is tingling and somehow brought me back to the shed.

In time, it will become more apparent. This is all I can say on the boards.

edit on 15-9-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

Can I have some extra pixie dust in my next drink please?" If I'm going to cyber drink then I might as well get cyber wasted!!

*orders a pixie to add some extra strong dust*

If your friend did it for attention, that is rather sad. But she may actually be crying out for help, or some companionship and understanding.

Not sure what to say, but let’s keep her in our prayers, despite her motives. Hopefully the two of you can have a good talk about it, when she is in a better state of
mind.

“Another round for the Shed pixies ( with extra dust)... make jacy’s a double.

Honestly, I haven’t been drinking for real 😆.. just quoted my reply in an edit.. ( typos over the top ) < fat fingers today 😏
edit on 15-9-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join