It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 20

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

You have mail. Forgot to mention that.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

But I know you are always positive regardless of how you're feeling.
Wish I could be like that.

You are like that!

I'm not always positive. I'm just glad people can't see my tears or when I have my dragon face with fire streaming forth because of pain. LOL

I started being in pain in my twenties. Through the years it got progressively worse until I could no longer work. That is a lot of years to carry such a burden and I have tried to hold on to my humor and patience to help get me through. Between physical and sometimes emotional pain and losing so many loved ones, living through cancer...I realize just how much of a gift life really is. What a treasure it is to have people like my ATS family in my life.

I learned a long time ago to never take anyone or anything for granted. I try to treat people as I myself would like to be treated. I don't know why I'm rambling. None of us really knows what someone else may be experiencing in their lives or what they have been through, only the parts we share with each other.

It is very important to me to be kind, loving and compassionate. If I die tomorrow (not that I'm planning on going anywhere), I hope I leave behind a legacy of love, kindness and compassion as well as joy, smiles and laughter.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
hey shed people...conspiracy forum is all pink and blue.
it looks great.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Damla

Hi Damla!! Why is the forum pink and blue?

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I got up late and have to hurry up and get dressed.

I am very disappointed to only see one post in here when I got here. Sad actually. Where are all my friends? Where are your sweet, funny, thoughtful, wise posts? Where are your posts about your day, your challenges?

With no participation, there is no Shed. If you guys want the place to remain open then it's up to you. I don't have time to write a story entry or find a song or start a discussion. I have to leave soon and won't be home until this evening.

Either I will come back here tonight and smile or...

I don't know.

If you are a friend and care you will help keep the place going. If every single member is going through something horrible and can't post which I find pretty hard to believe, my heart and thoughts are with you.

This place has always meant the world to me and so many of you. Starts throwing furniture around the room and lets out a primal scream. Well ok, I didn't really do that.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Enjoy your day,Night ! Say hi to Linda for me.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Hey peeps hope everyone is having a good day. I will most likely be LurkerRico today, not much to say. Have a god one Sheddites!

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico
Hey peeps hope everyone is having a good day. I will most likely be LurkerRico today, not much to say. Have a god one Sheddites!

Hi LurkerRico 😆

I don’t have much to say either , going to try and get a lot of housework done...but will probably only manage to get some done.😕.. ( ugh..how I hate housework with a painful back )

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hello sheddigans

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Hi everybody,

I had to go out and grab a few groceries earlier.
Will be here poking around in different threads, likely for the evening (if anyone wants to keep me company).

Night Star...I'm trying to give you something to read (and smile about) when you get home.

*puts the kettle on and goes outside for a quick smoke*

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I think I've settled on a Rug Doctor shampooer to replace the dead Hoover shampooer. I'm open to giving a different brand a try, and RD's do have a very good reputation for being among the best machines available, so...if it doesn't meet expectations, it can always be returned, I guess

I'll still have to give it more thought, I'm sill considering a couple of Hoover models, too. I guess I'm more paranoid about getting something that ends up being a waste of money more than anything, cleaning tools are investments.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Hey Nyiah,

I can't really help you with that...never owned a shampooer in the past only rented them.

Maybe check online for reviews by other people who have bought a Rug Doctor and see if they're happy with their purchase?
I check customer reviews when I'm thinking of buying something now...it helps me make that final decision.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: LucidWarrior
Hello sheddigans

Hi LucidWarrior... loved your short story for the contest !

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Hey jacygirl .. how’s your day ?

Mine is much better than yesterday. Managed to get some housework done and now I’m resting.

Just had a beef and veggie pie for supper ( the frozen kind ) .. and it was delicious.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Oops... dreaded double post 😕
edit on 14-9-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Beautiful song, Light .. thank you for posting.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Thank you Sheye! I had a lovely day with my friend.

I'm glad you managed to get some things done today. My laundry is piling up and I don't have any pixies to help, so I guess I'll do that tomorrow. Your beef pie sounds yummy. I have some chicken pot pies in the freezer. Found a Greek feta salad at the deli today which is so delicious and I also bought some olives with feta cheese and herbs.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Hi Sheye...so glad you're feeling better!

I'm living that movie "Groundhog Day" where every day is the same. I'm lonely and sad and had yet another grilled cheese sandwich for supper. Trying not to feel sorry for myself but failing. (and feel bad for admitting it)

I didn't know that Lucid had written a story for the contest so I'm going to look for it now.

new topics

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join