It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 20

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Scheduled for tomorrow is my appointment with the new cardiologist that I definitely need to see. However, I am going by bus which may not happen depending on flood warnings and such.

Ye shall be posted of the outcome of my possible journey tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

The dimming lamp of day. There in the "tween time" we reach out to our loved ones. Oh, that mighty ocean. We draw you into an embrace of disturbed slumber, not ever knowing what the night nor day would bring. All we had was unbreaking love, compassion, longing for those ever so dear faces. A hand a touch of a loved one. The ever so precious eyes of you so far away, but at the same time beating relentlessly on my heart, "I love you, I see you"
edit on 12-9-2018 by WalkInSilence because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2018 by WalkInSilence because: poop

edit on 12-9-2018 by WalkInSilence because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

The dimming lamp of day. There in the "tween time" we reach out to our loved ones. Oh, that mighty ocean. We draw you into an embrace of disturbed slumber, not ever knowing what the night nor day would bring. All we had was unbreaking love, compassion, longing for those ever so dear faces. A hand a touch of a loved one. The ever so precious eyes of you so far away, but at the same time beating relentlessly on my heart, "I love you, I see you"

Beautiful ! Welcome back WIS 😊... you’ve been missed very much , especially by certain members.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Came in to share an inspiring, beautiful and enchanting video with you all. I see we've had company. Going to catch up in here now.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
Scheduled for tomorrow is my appointment with the new cardiologist that I definitely need to see. However, I am going by bus which may not happen depending on flood warnings and such.

Ye shall be posted of the outcome of my possible journey tomorrow.

Blue, wishing you the very best of outcomes. Hoping the weather doesn't stand in the way of your traveling. Hugs!

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

So very beautiful Wis! About time you came home! Hugs! I'm in pain so not very wordy tonight. Making an effort though. I'm here.

edit on 12-9-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Great song Light! The majestic and powerful wolf.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Felix Lupus.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Thought I would post my fav Van Morrison song. It has a very long intro, but the lyrics are so raw, simple, and honest, that I can’t help but reposting it. Maybe Nobody will listen. 😉

edit on 12-9-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Night , you have a pm.. sorry to bother you 😕

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Good morning shed people

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Damla

It’s 11 pm here.. but top of the day to you.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Damla

OMG, that is so enchanting! Thank you Damla!

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

I'll go check now. Getting sleepy and pretty sore tonight.

link   
I sit by the flicker of candlelight, watching as the flames dance and the light shines.
All the while I think of you, the ones who suffer and struggle through the darkness and shadows in your aching endless grief.
I have seen your words and heard your stories as they cry out from the distance. It matters not how near or far.

From somewhere deep within, allow the strength to rise and push forward through the oppressing things that take you to your dark places. Breath deep the courage, like a warrior with sword raised high. Rise victoriously into the sunrise of a new day. It is always there, always waiting for another.

edit on 13-9-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Sheye

i am glad i catch you before you went sleep.
i am drinking coffee and cigarette. now i will find a deer song

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join