It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 20

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Hi Fin,

I need alone time to re-charge my battery too. But then too much alone time makes me feel lonely. It's hard to get the right balance sometimes.

So the door knob on the inside came off?
It should be attached by little screws...? Can you put it back and tighten the screws? I use a kitchen knife if I don't have a screwdriver.
I'm not very 'mechanical' so that's all I can suggest, sorry.

Edit...Hi Damla. Didn't see your post, sorry.
edit on 12-9-2018 by jacygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Yeah i can relate. I won't feel lonely but after some time being on my own i need social interaction. But when i am at home, The Shed helps me very much!

Glad to see you back with us again

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Hello beautiful souls of the Shed lands!

Sheye, nice song!

Damla, hello again!

Timely, where have you been? I was getting worried!

Fin, I had a doorknob do that before. LOL
I was worried when you were away. Yes, you know I worry!
Like Jacy, I need alone time, but too much makes you lonely. So like she said, we need a balance.

Jacy, how are you today?

I have to leave in a little while. It's been some time since my Sister and I have had a get together with my Aunt and Cousins. One of my Brothers will be there too. A fancy little restaurant with reasonable prices and the food is amazing!

Getting up early sucks for me as I usually go to bed so late. But...it will be worth it.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Hi Sweetie! I'm thrilled to have Jacy back! I'm also happy that you and Timely showed up today. I was wondering if you guys were partying somewhere without us.

Where is Pheonix and Light and...???

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Ok
How are you feeling? I hope there is no pain. Wanna chat? Wanna give me a music link because i cant figure any

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Aww thank you...I really appreciate that.

I still feel like I'm having trouble communicating, especially when I'm here. I've read about the "brain fog" that goes along with depression/anxiety, but this is the first time I've actually experienced it.

It's sad to see that so many Shed family are missing these days.
A couple of years ago I was here nearly all day (every day) and we all had a lot of fun.
Real life has a way of sucking the fun out of everything, eh?

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl
Real life has a way of sucking the fun out of everything, eh?

Yeah it may. For a short time. Or a long time. But not forever.

You have come so far, and this is not the end.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Hi! *hugs*

You snuck (sneaked?) in while I was writing, lol.

I hope you enjoy your day out with family...that should be fun for you. (Even more fun for them because you are delightful company!!).

I need to pop out to the drug store and will likely stop in to see my friend Belinda. I always take the tablet with me when I go out so will likely check in here while I'm there.
(And that is how you can be both "here" and "there" at the same time, lol)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Fin, I'm too tired to search for a song right now. I'll try to find one later for you.

Yes I woke up with pain. Too early for meds yet though.

Jacy, I have had that brain fog for a long time and besides the anxiety and depression, I have a couple of meds that do that to me. So...It's a challenge that's for sure. You are doing great! You make us smile and laugh and are wonderful company!

Through the years, people have come and gone and it's very sad. The regulars who are away are missed terribly, but they know that. They also know the doors are always open and the lights are always on.

Yes, many are suffering through things in real life and my heart goes out to each and every one of them.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Awww, you are always so sweet and thoughtful to everyone!
The Shed has been a sanctuary to so many of us. Jacy has indeed come a long way.

I am grateful that I was up early enough to talk to you and jacy.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Awww, thank you! I can't bring anything with me to stay in touch when I am away today, but my thoughts will be with you. I might be here for another hour yet. Glad you are going to be with your friend. You have a friend Belinda and the friend I go out with every week is Linda. LOL

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Here is a very rare dragon. It does not exhale fire, it exhales ice. And! The ice does not feel cold. This dragon is here to make you feel better

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

WOW! I am honored that you have sent me this exquisite healing dragon! Thank you my dear friend!

I'm going to take my meds now. Hopefully they help. I'm still half asleep. OH...your Ice dragon reminded me of the one I have at home which is an ice dragon...

He's in my living room.

edit on 12-9-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
This is good stuff really! I used to listen to this with c-casette player in my eighties nissan! I think this is called nostalgia.

Oh.. it seems now, that was such a long ago, that it does not even belong in my lifetime. I used to be 18 years old. Now i am double that....

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Oh, good song! It's helping to wake me up.

Yes, time goes by so quickly doesn't it? My old Irish Grandmother used to say, "It's later than you think." One day we are babes being cared for, toddlers learning to walk, and our youth is spent exploring, learning and experiencing life on so many levels. Then one day...we look in the mirror and think...how did I get this far?

edit on 12-9-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

What? Ok waking up... Having coffee? I won't... but if you are, rock to this, i know i will, but not with coffee, only beer

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I have to give back. I have received so much. Gratitude, a good feeling.

Honestly Shed: I want to give back to my community but i think i am too weak.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Fin, I love that song!!!!!! Yay!
I should be leaving soon, so if I disappear, you'll know why. I hope we can talk more later.
Hugs!

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy
I have to give back. I have received so much. Gratitude, a good feeling.

Honestly Shed: I want to give back to my community but i think i am too weak.

You are not too weak. You are stronger than you know. When you come here, you have given much. You have brought smiles and compassion and love. You have brought great music to share and you bring your sweet, wonderful self. I for one am grateful for that.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I must leave now.

new topics

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join