It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 20

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I'm kinda glad I don't have to get up to change the channel anymore lol. Also, you can still get TV antennas surprisingly.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

I'm glad we don't have to get up to change the t.v. too, though I could use the exercise. LOL

I always wondered when I was younger, what the future would have that we didn't have already. Amazing how things have changed since then. We had to go to pay phones to make a call if we were out somewhere. We went from reel to reel to 8 tracks, to vinyl records, cassettes then CD's. Even the genres of music have expanded. There are more of course. Just so very interesting.

edit on 11-9-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I still buy CD's and DVD/bluray. I like to have physical copies of things, not just digital.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Do you have any plans for the day Brent, or just chillin'? It's cloudy today but not hot and humid, so should be awesome.

Ok, leaving early. My friend is on her way. We'll go to the dollar store and maybe another cheap store before our movie.

Have a great day!

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Just chilling today, it's also cloudy/rainy here. Have fun at the show!

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Off to watch Hunt For the Skinwalker, have a good one Sheddites!

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Good evening Shed peeps...

It's quiet in here.
I thought I would just turn a few lights on so Night can see where she's going when she gets home.

She told everyone she was going to the movies today, but actually she is tossing back Black Russians, draped over a piano in a dark sleazy bar.

She would be so mad if you knew, so don't say anything to her.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Hello Sheddites.. hope all is well for everyone !

Just dropping in to say hi, and grab some fresh donuts.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl
Lol.
She may have needed a few Black Russians after that movie !

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Hi, lol.

I mostly wrote that to make her laugh...and to see if she actually goes back and reads everything to catch up!!

How are you doing tonight?
I'm starting to get sleepy but fighting it...it's too early yet.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Bahaha! Been home a while actually. Had things to do and now here with you guys. No, I didn't have any black Russians. Maybe tomorrow when I go with my Sister. We are having a get together at a restaurant with my Aunt, some cousins and one of my Brothers.

It has been way too quiet in here and I am worried about people. I wish they would show up and let us know they are ok, or not.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

There you are!

I know...I worry about people too.

I was thinking about a way of seeing how many people are lurking...anonymously...and I thought of something. Why don't you write a quick post asking lurkers to give the post a star if they read here but don't post replies.

That way nobody would know who left a star and maybe we could see if we need to send out more donuts...?
Or not...it's just a thought.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

How clever of you. Ok lurkers start the stars coming. You can give them to Jacy since it was her idea. It drives me crazy not knowing how many are out there.

I was thinking how now and then someone will say they don't know how to join in a conversation, but...just jump in. Even if we are in the middle of yacking about something, jump in and add to the conversation or even change the topic. Just please don't be shy. There is no need to be. We don't bite.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Ok well then let this be the test post.

If you read here but don't normally post replies...please star this post just so we know you were here!
And thank you.
😊

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Hiya , Night .. how was the movie ?

What cool things did you buy today ?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

The movie was really cool, but could have been better. We both jumped a couple of times, not from being scared, but startled. Well, for me it was a couple of times. For Linda...she jumped 4 times and grabbed my arm at one point which made me jump. LOL The castle/Abbey was amazing!

I bought some cute toys to put away for Christmas and got canned goods at the dollar store and other doo dads.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I almost gave you a star for that post. LOL

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Sheye mentions my spooky movie and I answered about the spooky movie and everyone disappeared. Spooooky!

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Sheye mentions my spooky movie and I answered about the spooky movie and everyone disappeared. Spooooky!

Jacy did say she was tired in a previous post.. I’m still here ... that’s about all who was here.

I think we have very few lurkers actually, or they don’t feel like starring anonymously 🤷🏻‍♀️

Watched the trailer for that movie and it made me jump... lol

I miss taking my time in the dollar store 😕.. now I race through it with a cart and just get items I know I’ll need.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I didn't disappear...I ran to play Sugar Smash until my lives died...I'm stuck on a level, lol.

That sounded like gibberish lol.
I'm new to playing these type of games.

I'm glad you enjoyed your movie and outing. It's nice to come home after you've been out and busy for the day.
Does Night dive into her nightie when she gets home?
I pretty much go straight for my jammies.

new topics

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join