It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 20

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Read and replied Hun.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Hi guys!

Just wanted to pop in and say "hello". I got caught up reading the last couple of pages and it was so great to see everybody here.

I don't really have many words tonight but will likely be lurking around for a bit.

Hope everyone's having a good night.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Hi Jacy! So happy that you are here!

You don't need to say a whole helluva lot. Just seeing you made me smile.

Here, have a donut.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Aww thank you.

I was sadly nodding in agreement with the 'aching back' comments earlier. I'm in the same place with you guys...constant pain and sometimes unbearable.

Funny...I just realized that I'm here with another package of peanut butter cookies, lol. Last time I ate those in here I pigged out and then passed out.
How embarrassing!

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Hi jacygirl.. always a delight to see you post, but if you feel like only lurking.. it’s understood. I’ll make sure you don’t get hit by a donut .. but if you want some just say the word and I’m sure Night will gently toss you one. I’m a lousy shot, so I’ll leave the donut throwing to others.😆

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Yes, you are in our 'Everything Hurts' club. Skiddy is there too with Sheye and I'm sure others. I'm tired and kind of quiet, but here.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Hi Sheye...

Thank you so much.
I came to lurk but will stay for the company and donuts.

I'm a "must lean on a shopping cart" gal too but still haven't asked for a handicapped parking sticker yet. I think I'm still in denial that I'm "disabled".

It actually freaks me out to read my last sentence. I mean...how did I turn into this person? I sound like an old broad...I feel like one too physically. But inside I still seem to think I'm younger.
So much denial...I really should start to drink alcohol.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Bored here..😕

Going to post a pic of a pic... it’s a little wonky and since I don’t know how to adjust size, it will be big.
This is me , many moons ago 😂.. notice the tacky lil 70’s scarf 😆.. too funny. Hope you all get a chuckle from the flashbacks. I also dressed like a hippie some days, but I’m all prepped out in this pic. I need to go through my photos and find more.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Ahh that's right, I remember that club. Hope Skiddy is doing well...miss seeing him posting in here.

I just saw that you and Sheye have been welcoming new site members. That's really sweet...made me smile.

Sheye...you are beautiful. I love seeing old pics.
I had almost that exact scarf myself. It's not tacky...it was cool, lol.

I've seen a pic of young Night too...also beautiful (Rock chick). I will see if I can find an old one of me...maybe.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I know what you mean Jacy! I am still in shock sometimes at my age and being disabled. It's like time just goes by so damned fast. One day you wake up and think...how did I ever get to this? LOL

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

You are beautiful! I know Jacy is too. I'll show my old pic but I don't look anything like that anymore...at all!

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

One day you wake up and think...how did I ever get to this? LOL

I know eh?
Exactly that.
I feel like I aged 20 years overnight.

It's like my whole life is a Mandela Effect and I don't recognize it anymore. (I can say that here, we're on a conspiracy site, lol).

If this is what getting older feels like I'm not impressed.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I'm not impressed with the aging affects either. I don't act old, but my body feels it.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

You are beautiful! I know Jacy is too. I'll show my old pic but I don't look anything like that anymore...at all!

Awww Night... you look adorable in that pic. You have very expressive laughing eyes.

I bet jacygirl is a stunner as well.

Night, I don’t look anything like my pic now.. ( well maybe a bit ).. was doing good up to 2 1/2 years ago, when I really injured my back , moving. Since then I’ve gained weight , and let the grey just come naturally.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Jacy is a stunner for sure!

I gained a ton of weight and can't stand it!

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Actually you do still look like that. I have seen a more recent pic of you.
Obviously you look like an older version of you but you absolutely still have the same beautiful face.

I've run into people I knew years ago who have changed so much that they're unrecognizable. But some people still look basically the same.

So I'm sorry to disagree with you but you're still the gorgeous rock chick. I saw Stevie Nicks and Fleetwood Mac on the Ellen show today. She still looks the same too. (And they sounded great)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

You are way too kind!

As long as I can retain my youthful, playful and magical personality, I'm ok. I still color my hair though. LOL

Ok, I have my miserable crochety, pissy and miserably painful days too obviously, but I am holding on to my sense of humor and light as tightly as I can.

Oh, Skiddy has been in recently. He is suffering physically as well.

Yeah, Stevie still has it!

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

Hi Sheye...

Thank you so much.
I came to lurk but will stay for the company and donuts.

I'm a "must lean on a shopping cart" gal too but still haven't asked for a handicapped parking sticker yet. I think I'm still in denial that I'm "disabled".

It actually freaks me out to read my last sentence. I mean...how did I turn into this person? I sound like an old broad...I feel like one too physically. But inside I still seem to think I'm younger.
So much denial...I really should start to drink alcohol.

Here... *passes jacy a drink and gets one for herself*... it’s strange how the years creep up on you, and the body goes into decline. Life is rough, and it wears on a person mentally and physically. If someone would have told me at 30, that my life would be reduced to this type of pain at 60.. I doubt I would have believed them.

We are still you g in our hearts, but our souls are getting wiser with age, due to the trials that ultimately strengthen us.

Honestly, I’m sorta happy I’m on the quicker path out of here, as far as time goes. This planet seems to be imploding with madness, and I do not envy what awaits the younger generations.😕

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Your my age!

There are certain things that make us wiser because of so many experiences and years here. Then again, we continue to learn, no matter how old we are. I guess it would be boring otherwise eh? Now Jacy has me saying 'eh' again. LOL

I want a drink too! Girls night out I guess. I don't know where the men folk are at, probably having their own party somewhere. We can have a jammie party. Jacy, remember those?

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join