It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 20

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

I didn't even know shoppers sold stuff like that lol, I mean, I knew they sold "personal Lube" but not in phallic shapes. I guess I'm lucky, I've never had any odd shopping experiences.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Can't say that I have ever had such an encounter in a pharmacy or shop before. Sounds like she had no class. I might have just said, "Ummm...okay." and raised an eyebrow. Or just ignored her completely and let her make an arse of herself.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I have to pick up meds later at shoppers, it wasn't the one on Preston was it? Now I'm worried

edit on 6-9-2018 by Autorico because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico

I have to pick up meds later at shoppers, it wasn't the one on Preston was it? Now I'm worried

Lol.. no it wasn’t. I wouldn’t worry too much if it was.. this was purely random.. ( i think 🤔)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Can't say that I have ever had such an encounter in a pharmacy or shop before. Sounds like she had no class. I might have just said, "Ummm...okay." and raised an eyebrow. Or just ignored her completely and let her make an arse of herself.

I tried to ignore her completely, but she was having none of it. When she started fake licking the tube, I couldn’t help but roll my eyes. She left me alone after that. She also didn’t have enough in her bank account to cover this tube of lube jelly, so she told the cashier , she’d go home and come back.lol

It’s funny now that I think about it.. and I can’t help but feel sorry for this woman. She was obviously brought up in a culture where acting out this way was considered humorous, and I think she honestly expected me to laugh.

Saying a special prayer for her as I type this.. 😕

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

The topic of this stranger in the store isn't really shed appropriate.
So...how is your day going?

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
For all the Sheddites who are suffering through one thing or another...

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Sorry , Night ... wasn’t trying to upset the Shed equilibrium. Was just sharing an odd encounter I had.

I’ve seen quite a few “sexual jokes” posted in the Shed over time, and honestly didn’t think it would be a big deal. I’ll refrain from posting anything that has to do with sex in the future.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
And for a little fantasy and magic..
Loved this series of books and movies!

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I have seen it posted all over the site. It is my personal preference to have a different kind of thread.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

I have seen it posted all over the site. It is my personal preference to have a different kind of thread.

I agree.. thanks for letting me/us know. I won’t vent about sensitive topics again.

( I guess I needed to vent about the strangest shopping experience I’ e ever had, and so many use the Shed to vent)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

It was a strange experience that's for sure!

Mark was taking old wallpaper down and I swept up the mess left behind. This house is going to take forever to get done, but I can't wait for when it is.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

It will be beautiful, no doubt.

Now you have your out door deck, fairly soon you’ll have the inside done.. ( within a year .. I’m sure .. jk 😉)

Mark has been busy, and you will owe him one nice dinner in that new kitchen. I’m sure it will raise the rental value, hopefully your landlord isn’t going to raise your rent, but if you guys did all the work, he owes you, in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Dad stories -

Today he is posting a lovely picture of himself on Facebook.
Well, it's only lovely if perhaps you are doctor into that sort of thing. He has some sort of sore on his head so he decided to share it with the world.

A few days ago he went to the grocery store. As king of this prison, I mean house, he does all the grocery store shopping.
The requested item from mom to purchase was salsa. How hard is it to find a jar that has the words S A L S A on them?

It's too hard for him as his vision is worse than he thinks. In the grocery store all jars of tomato based products are on one aisle. So this is an aisle of nothing but red jars of every sauce or seasoning you can think of. As expected he did not come home with the requested salsa.

His best guess as to what might be salsa was two jars of spaghetti sauce and one of mayo. This is just another reason I want out of here or at least my own transportation.

A few weeks ago the smoke alarm keep beeping. It was the beeping they do when it is time to change the battery. Mom and I could only stand this going on for so long before she had to tell dad that the alarm was going off. He simple can not hear it. He needs to be put in the pound.

The smoke alarm ended up being one of those that is wired to the electrical wires of the house, not battery operated. It is at least thirty years old and most likely defective. Dad's solution was to remove it. Now we have no smoke alarm which is stupid as you can get them free of charge at the local fire station.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Raining and thundering out there. Yikes! I tend to stay on my computer and perhaps I should shut down. Gah!

The Landlords will reimburse Mark for everything.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Sounds to me like your Mom and Dad should be in some kind of assisted living housing place.

It's not your Father's fault that he has health issues. He needs help.

You should be able to get out when your case is won Blue. Hang in there a little longer Hun.

Yikes, If I disappear, it's because of the storm. Thunder getting louder. Hope it passes quickly.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Yikes, If I disappear, it's because of the storm. Thunder getting louder. Hope it passes quickly.

Raine, good timing on that statement as I'm listening right now to the follow:

Janey was lovely she was the queen of my nights

No, the song wasn't about my Janey but she new Bob and dated and worked for his drummer David Teegarden so I'm always touched by this song when it comes on.

David Teegarden

I was crying a bit earlier today as I came across this picture of the Eiffel Tower in a travel website. I love travel and all thing associated with it which makes this prison that I live in that less appealing.

I was crying because somewhere I have a picture of my Janey below the Eiffel Tower from the same angle when we went in 2000.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I was crying because somewhere I have a picture of my Janey below the Eiffel Tower from the same angle when we went in 2000.

This made me sad to read..😕

My hope is that one day in another dimension , you and your precious Janey will finally be reunited in joy. It’s so obvious by your posts you had a very deep love for her...it would be sad to think your love story is over, because in my mind it isn’t.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Awww, Blue, my heart breaks for you. You will be reunited with her someday. Keep holding on to your precious memories and photos. She is alive in your heart and elsewhere, somewhere beautiful.

Your love for her is so deep and lasting. She loves you and we do too. Hugs my dear friend!

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Many thanks for your sweet replies Sheye and Night.

PM to Night.

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join