It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 20

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

You feeling any better? Hope everyones day is going good. I'm just kicking around being bored.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
a reply to: Night Star

I want one.

Or two ...

Me too! Aren't they gorgeous? Look at those massive paws! Now that's a cat!

How are you Sir Dave of the shedlands?

Care for some coffee? A stronger drink perhaps?

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Hi Brent! I just got up a little while ago and am still on my first cup of coffee. Not fully functional yet.

Hope you are doing well.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

originally posted by: Night Star

Oh a mystery. I'm nosey. Who is this special person? LOL

A personal friend who lurks these forums.

Hello personal friend of Sheye who lurks these forums!

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

There's a slight chill in the air lately, seems summer is over... YAY! Now I won't sweat to death when I go to smoke in my shed and I'll sleep better at night. You cooling down, down there?

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico

You feeling any better? Hope everyones day is going good. I'm just kicking around being bored.

Feeling a lot better , thanks. Managed to get out and get some groceries this morning, so at least I have food.

I’m sick of grocery prices though.. seems like they go up every week 😳.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

NO! We are not cooling down...yet. Looks like tomorrow will be better, but I won't count on temps staying cool until October. I miss being able to sit out in comfortable weather.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

We definitely get hosed at the checkout. I thought having a weaker dollar was supposed to mean lower prices, then again, what do I know about economics.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I'll be getting my groceries tomorrow. I notice the prices rising on things too. How's your back?

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I'm tempted to start chanting "Snow, snow snow" But I don't wanna be lynched

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Yeah, I'd be quiet if I were you. LOL
Snow can be dangerous for some of us, especially when there is ice beneath it. Gah!

edit on 6-9-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I'll be getting my groceries tomorrow. I notice the prices rising on things too. How's your back?

My back is painful, and my grocery trip doesn’t help. It helps to hang on to the cart for leverage and less pressure, but bending into to cart to put things in, and pull things out is very painful. Then there’s putting them into the vehicle, carting them in , and putting them away. I hate it all .. lol.. wish I could just eat a pill everyday for sustenance and nutrition.

Once I sit, the pain decreases measurably, which is good.

How is yours ?

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I'm tempted to start chanting "Snow, snow snow" But I don't wanna be lynched

And I would start chanting “no, no, no” .. lol

We have snow enough months as it is Autorico, let the fall hang in for as long it can. 👍🏻

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I'm the same way. Do you have a handicapped placard for your car? I don't drive, but I have one for those who drive me places. It helps. I lean on the shopping carts too.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I'm the same way. Do you have a handicapped placard for your car? I don't drive, but I have one for those who drive me places. It helps. I lean on the shopping carts too.

No, I don’t have a card, which is something I need to ask for. Damn, I hate being disabled. 😕
Unless I go on serious pain meds, I’m living like this the rest of my life on earth.. ugh 😒

I know there are others in way worse shape, so I try not to complain... but sometimes I need to let it out.. it’s just so frustrating.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I hear you! My pain meds could be much stronger. I'm not on the really bad addictive kind. I would hate to have to go there. It's difficult as I have 3 different kinds of pain to contend with, the spinal stenosis, nerve damage and arthritis. You need a special kind of med for the shooting burning numb pain of the nerve damage and I have increased the dose of both that med and the arthritis one. There isn't much that helps the spinal stenosis.

Some days I can function and other days I want to die. Well, no, I don't want to die, but it can be unbearable sometimes, especially in the colder months.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

So you are affected by cold and hot weather?
that's no good

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Some days I can function and other days I want to die. Well, no, I don't want to die, but it can be unbearable sometimes, especially in the colder months.

Honestly, there have been days I wish I could get terminal cancer and be done with this planet. But I still have family to live for and friends who care...so taking the easy way out is not an option.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

So you are affected by cold and hot weather?
that's no good

Well, I never could stand the heat, not because of pain, just that It sucks so bad and is like torture if I am out in it for too long, unless there is an ocean or cool water to jump into nearby. LOL

It doesn't help that I am on two meds that make you flush/hot.

But the cold...OMG, it can be agony! How I can even joke around when I'm in that condition blows my own mind, never mind anyone else's. I try not moan and groan too much. Inside I could scream. I do break down and cry sometimes when I think back on how many years I have suffered in pain. I then have a pity party where anyone is invited.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Had the weirdest encounter yesterday.🤨 Was at the local Shoppers Drugmart picking up a prescription, and a customer who seemed reaaly high on something was wondering around the store asking customers to help her find something to buy that would give her 65 points , so she could redeem all her points for another item.

After picking up my meds, I picked up a few other items and headed for the till. As I was standing there, she butted in front of me ( no big deal).. then proceeded to show me what she was purchasing for her 65 points. Lubrication jelly in the flavour of passion cherry in a tube shaped as a penis. She was very loud about announcing her product and began to feign giving oral sex to this tube, and it was disgusting to watch. She was laughing, and was actually expecting me to laugh too.

I couldn’t help but roll my eyes at her , yet was worried she might have a go at me in the parking lot. Lol. She had what seemed like gang tattoos on her neck, as well as many others in various places of visibility.

The whole exchange was awkward to say the least.

Anyone else have similar encounters while shopping ? Please share.. lol

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join