It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 20

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

I have always wondered who is out there and how many. What color was your tent? I have seen different colors out there. Was yours the rainbow colored one? I tried bribing them with steaks once, but still they remained in silence. I always figured they were having a better party out there than we were in here. I dunno. LOL

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Rainbow coloured? I wish!
Nah, mine was black (like my soul...hahahaha)

I think some people like to read what's going on in here but don't really know how to just "jump in". It probably feels weird if they've never posted in The Shed before.

But really all you have to do is say "hi" and then the hardest part is over. This last year I spent a lot of time reading at another site where SO many people were talking about being really lonely...or depressed...or dealing with anxiety.
That is what is so wonderful about this thread...as soon as you start talking to somebody/anybody here, you don't feel as lonely or depressed anymore.

You have been the best hostess ever keeping the door open and the lights on.
Coming here really does feel like coming home.

link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Hahaha! I'm right here. I went into the bushes because there's donuts there. I had to fight Sheye for the chocolate ones.

It’s ok Night ... I won’t fight you anymore for the chocolate ones ... jacy is making jelly ones , and tossing them right at me. She not only makes a great donut, but she has an arm on her.

Ok .. enough out of me..

Well maybe just one more thing... considering some Sheddites have not made it back to the Shed.. I’ve decided to return.

I know, I know ... crazy flip flopping woman .. but its a woman’s prerogative to change her mind.

I missed this place 😕

link   
I'm at work.
But I have a portal that allows me to peek through the bushes.
Let me just step in for a minute to refill the batter tanks.

Back to the the donut invested bushes.
(Only in the Shed do flies have high cholesterol.)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

Hi !!!!

Please tell me that you're actually going to write a story some time about Troll rescuing me? Please?
I haven't forgotten even though you said it pages ago.
I'm hoping that maybe (just maybe) it will motivate me to write something again too!!
So great to see you here (and Gail this morning!)

*waving at Sheye*

Oh geez, you don't have to flinch! I'm not throwing a donut this time, just waving hello!

*nonchalantly bites the donut that she was just about to whip at Sheye*

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Thank you for your kind words oh creator of the very 1st Shed ever!

I have said many times to our lurkers to just jump in. That's what I did when I first joined the site. I signed up, started posting all over the place and they haven't been able to shut me up since.

I joined different groups that deal with anxiety, depression and mental issues. I like to be supportive and support the ones who began the groups as they too need help so they don't burn out. I need to step away from time to time to re-group and ground myself before jumping back in again. I also joined groups that are filled with positive and inspiring posts on facebook and have awesome pics and meme's and humorous things. They make me smile.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I always chuckle when I see someone posting from work. Slacking off are we? LOL!

I want stories from you and Jacy and anyone else who wishes to write!

Jeez Sheye, you have powdered sugar all over you and I have chocolate frosting.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I am SO very happy that I came here tonight. I'm having fun, and it's been a long time since I could say that.

Thank you to everyone who has popped in to say "hi".

I need to run out and have a quick smoke, it's getting dark out and I'm a scaredy-cat, lol.

This is the best evening I've had in a long time.
I love you guys.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Told you it would be better if you came home! Next time listen to Elfie, she has magic and knows how to use it. Well, ok, I don't always know how to use it, but I try.

Love you so much my Shed Sister.

I need a nap, but it's too late for naps and too early to go to bed for the night. What to do, what to do.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

In that case, I want a chocolate chip cookie cake with ice cream, whipped cream and nuts. Oh and a cherry on top. Wait...why are there flies in the Shed?

edit on 29-8-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

In that case, I want a chocolate chip cookie cake with ice cream, whipped cream and nuts. Oh and a cherry on top.

I'll have what she's having.

I love you too, and you were right.
Thank you.

So this is early to you...but normally my bed-time. Tonight I'm going to try to stay up longer and see if I can make it past 9, lol. (Maybe all that sugar will help if Sir Erroll delivers!)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

On the phone. I didn't abandon the ship. LOL

Be with you soon Hunny.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

On the phone. I didn't abandon the ship. LOL

Be with you soon Hunny.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Take your time. I'm almost in drool mode but I made it to 9:09 lol

To everyone who comes to The Shed in the morning...I apologize for 3 pages of rambling mostly from me.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

To everyone who comes to The Shed in the morning...I apologize for 3 pages of rambling mostly from me.

Please don’t apologize jacy, your “ramblings” are enlightening and honest, and I for one quite enjoy reading them, as I’m sure many others do.

It is wonderful you are back posting, and I get to know you a little better.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Aww thank you Sheye, I appreciate that.

Now I feel bad for pelting you with donuts.
But it was fun to live in The Shed tonight instead of real life.

I'm starting to get groggy...I can tell because I'm sat staring at the monitor not typing anything, lol.
So if I disappear it's because I've nodded off but I will likely be swinging by in the morning.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Hey Jacy, I'm up from a nap and popped in to find that you have been quite busy here today.

Nice seeing you hear today.

Sheye, nice seeing that you are still here. Must be for all the donuts.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Oh hey hunny! *hugs*

I was hoping I would see you in here this evening...and I can't believe I'm actually still awake.

Glad you managed to have a nap, it was a long stressy day for you. Are you starting to get used to the cast now?

Thank you, it was really nice to be here today and to get to hang out with friends. Geez, I haven't seen avatars on here for a long time (on the tablet) and yours is one I've never seen. it's really different from the one you had when you first came in The Shed, lol...do you remember it? That's the whole reason you became "Blue Dude".

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Yep, I have the Blue Due saved somewhere still

Dudeist of the World

We even have our own church. lol I haven't read up on it but it looks interesting.

The cast is more comfortable that wearing the splint and all the bandages, thanks. It just weighs what feels like a thirty pound boot making getting around a challenge.
edit on 8 29 2018 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

edit on 8 29 2018 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I swear I was abducted by a rogue group of Trolls on my way back, no relations to THE Troll we all know and love.

No, I lied. I was on the phone with a dear friend.

Is anyone home?

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

lol, that was funny when you showed up with that avatar.
it was the most aggressive looking guy, kinda scary...and I was just meeting you and said, "I shall call you Blue Dude"...and it stuck. Everyone started calling you "Blue"...and I bet some people didn't even know why.

That's why it's good when us elders come home occasionally....we can sit around the fire with the young'uns and tell them about some of our history here...and how we made our own memes...like donuts...and pixie dust drinks.

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join