It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 20

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Most of the groceries is meat. We have been discussing livestock of some sort for the past four years but it never amounts to much..Sigh..

My garden is completely organic, no herbicides or pesticides. I get manure from a farmer neighbor of mine and compost it with our household food waste.. everything from coffee grounds to egg shells.

-

Night,
Your cranberry sauce sounds exquisite! I'm also a huge fan of oatmeal soap..hint hint.. four months to Xmas ....

I have a hard time writing on a schedule, to be honest, and I'm not proud of it but I seem to do my best writing after a few beers and some MM. I know it's a crutch, but it works for me..usually... lately I'm just plain uninspired..

-

You guys are slowing down my harvest.. I keep coming up for a cold beer and can't help but check in, and then I feel rude not responding..

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

LOL! I don't make the soaps anymore. By the time you buy all the supplies it can get costly, might as well just buy them somewhere.

Taking off for a bit for a nice bath in the antique tub. Be back later. Have fun with your harvesting!

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Nice to see Lucid and Joe here today.

Most of you know that I haven't been in much of a writing mood due to being turned into a friendly zombie by the pain pills I'm taking due to my ankle surgery. I'll be back in time but for now every word I type is a challenge for my brain to find for me.

Be well, or I'll come looking for ya.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Warning, warning there is a zombie in the shed! Get your weapons and be cautious. LOL Kidding.
I understand Hunny. You rest and heal and come back when you are feeling up to it. Hugs!

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Sometimes things happen that are beyond our control and we struggle as best we can through the darkness and shadows. We walk over the shards of glass that make us bleed. Sometimes a delicate heart breaks and tries with every ounce of its power to understand and heal. Through it all I find that love cannot die, that it fills every corner of our soul and tries to shine. It may flicker, it may be but an ember, but it won't go out. No, it is a fierce force of something deeper and stronger than we know. Never surrender or give up. Love a little deeper, hold on a little tighter.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Just a friendly alert.
The PM mail service is very odd these days.
I checked this morning, nothing and tonight I received two day old stuff.
Just saying.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Blue my friend I am so happy that you finally are getting some of the help you need medically. People like us often fall through the cracks for one reason or another.

Stay off the foot and let it heal , I know you are antsy and tired of "babying" it, but now more than ever,that is what it needs to finally heal properly.

-
Gordo,
Loved the songs !Thank you for sharing!

-

Night,
Antique tub?! Does it have clawed feet..? my dream is to have a an oversized antique claw footed tub.. seriously. I love to soak with a good book and a cooler full of beer next to the bath!

-

Walkinsilence,
You sound to be of much better spirits after leaving that awful environment ! I'm so happy you have decided to move on, and are taking some time for YOU!

Nyiah,
If I had a child I could only hope it would be as inquisitive and thoughtful as yours. You musta' dun sumtin' rite! Kudos for you!

-

Okay gang , showered and watched jeopardy, I was kicking ass..then pops remarked it was a repeat..

"At least I remembered the answers ..what's your excuse...?"

Lol..

Headed for some cuddle time with Delanea Agapita. AKA -the Layna bear. AKA the snuggle bun.
AKA the Layniac!...

Night gang!

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Hi!

I bought 14 litres of home wine yesterday. Man it was a pain to carry home but i brought it with willpower. 3:48 AM right now and i just woke up.

edit on 20-8-2018 by Finspiracy because: old school song added

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

You need a mule.

😎🐫

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

You need a mule.

😎🐫

I Think i do. But actually i need conversation company. I am losing my head with this wine and all my local friends are asleep.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Meathead!

Lets groove to something we both like man!

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
No man this is not right.

I just checked, it is a little past 21:30 in Rhode Island USA.

I want night star here to talk to.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Joe, YES I do have an actual antique claw footed tub and love it! So soothing!

Fin, I loved that Spin Doctors song and haven't heard it in many years! In the second vid you posted...that guy is hot! What? I'm old, not dead. LOL

Hello Lovely Wis!!!

Hello dear Dave!

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
You need a mule.
😎🐫

I Think i do. But actually i need conversation company

Your wish is my command.

I probably can't help much conversation wise, too tired right now.
How are you?

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

Again your wish is my command Master

I am guessing she is on her way.
Have a lovely evening Fin.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy
No man this is not right.

I just checked, it is a little past 21:30 in Rhode Island USA.

Bahaha! 21:30 isn't a time here. Ok, it is, but I forgot how to figure it out. So for me it is now 9:42 AM. I'm here!

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
I probably can't help much conversation wise, too tired right now.
How are you?

I am drunk, getting along. But to be honest, i am a bit worried about you, and happy at the same time. Because you had a hard time in the job. And now seeking for a new one. I don't want to see shed people fall, i have had enough of seeing people fall.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Awwww, love the kitty pic! Are you just tired or are you tired enough to go to bed? If you're going to bed sweetest dreams my friend! Dream of wondrous and magical things! Like being out by the ocean with good company.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

What babe?

Google lied to me!!!

Wanna chat?

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join