It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 20

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
One of the most beautiful renditions of this song I have ever heard.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Pentatonix is my favorite band of evangelical choice. They are amazing and I have posted this one and others on several occasions. They have a serafique expression in many ways that can relate, compassionately to our current state of mind. Thank you for Re-Minding me.
I plugged in my head phones and let this, again touch me. At full blast. It is several years since I first encountered them. It touched me the same as always. I come short of being "true".
Perhaps you and I have more in common then we/ I wish to admit.

Perhaps if we sat around a fire and had time to reach across that void we could find common ground we would get burned but we could find ways to heal the wounds. When I hear this, I just want to find a way to go beyond selfish fulfillment.

Thank you, I must reconcider my approach.

edit on 19-8-2018 by WalkInSilence because: pooh

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Sorry, don’t know what serafique means. 😉... but I do know bone chilling good music when I hear it. This tune was on my fav playlist somehow... perhaps I put it there after you posted it ? Not sure ... but I’m happy to remind you of one of your favourite evangelical bands. They are incredible !

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Please read my edit.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
Sorry, don’t know what serafique means. 😉..

The Seraphim guard the throne of God, perhaps I spelt it wrong. Pardon me. It is also a slightly European approach.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
What ever. I try, try again to no avail.

I have traveled the seven seas, minus three. Silence in the eye of the storm. You look at the horizon that has come so close you can touch it and know it will devour you as soon as you touch it. It looks so calm, a wall of innocence that you will crush against.

Standing on the bridge, locking eyes with every one present. We know.
edit on 19-8-2018 by WalkInSilence because: pooh again

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

It says video is unavailable. What was the name of the vid/song?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

LOL, you edited. Love that song!

Enjoyed the one's above by Sheye as well.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
It doesn't matter.
edit on 19-8-2018 by WalkInSilence because: blipp

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I see your edit WIS

Perhaps if we sat around a fire and had time to reach across that void we could find common ground we would get burned but we could find ways to heal the wounds. When I hear this, I just want to find a way to go beyond selfish fulfillment.

I don’t think finding common ground would get us burned, but perhaps I fail to understand your complex way of expressing yourself at times. I think if we had a drink by the fire , we could most certainly have a pleasant chat. I hold no ill will towards you.

I’m sorry I did not reply sooner... I have been out and just got home.
I posted this song just recently, but I will post it again because the lyrics are healing and soothing.

For you WIS

edit on 19-8-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Our jacy is not doing well emotionally. Please send your love and prayers or positive love and light. Send her a message or e-mail if you have it.

Blue is suffering in pain.

I have a new beautiful friend on facebook and it appears her cancer is spreading. She will be having biopsies.

There are others who are suffering too. I could just cry right now.

Wis and Sheye, I'm not sure what is happening. I see two people trying so hard to get along, but...I don't know. Maybe I'm naive or it's my increased dosage of two kinds of pain pills that is necessary in order for me to function, but I don't always get things. I apologise if that pisses anyone off.

Lucid, you are in my thoughts too if you even read this thread anymore.

I feel for anyone suffering in any way.

I have a heart so filled with love and I want to share that with you all. Life is too short and tomorrow is not guarenteed.

edit on 19-8-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Life is too short and tomorrow is not guarenteed.

Life is indeed short with no guarantees 😕.

For all those going through difficult times because of personal circumstances, my prayers and good wishes to you all.

Sometimes all we have to hold unto is that the future will be brighter, even if this means after death. May we all find the courage and strength to carry on when life weighs us down.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
St.Pio is one of my favourite saints... and was a great mystic, who personally conversed with angels, especially guardian angels.
I would like to leave a meditation from him about perseverance, in the chance that it may benefit some who are experiencing very trying times. It is not meant to offend, and I understand it isn’t for everyone, but it always helps me when life seems overwhelming.

I hope some of you read it, and find comfort and strength in it, like I have. Even if it only inspires one lurker, it was worth posting.
www.padrepiogroup.com...

edit on 20-8-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Thank you, Sheye. I've never been big on angels much, but I do like the idea of having different focuses for different things. Hmm, I'm not saying that right, I don't think. I like that there are different angels for different things, kinda like different lenses to focus Power and intention through
I also thank you for the loving thought and effort which lead you to post this, as it is by your intentions that I receive it

Also, I'd like to offer my condolences. It seems like every time I look, there's something going on with you in the thick of it, even though you're just trying your best, in your way
Would that we could all remember that, not just here in this thread or here on ATS. It does t matter if we disagree on the details, so much as we agree on the intentions by which we come together. For the shed, that's love, light, and magic(though not necessarily magic lke faeries and dragons, if that's not your thing, at its most basic I see magic as a force akin to inspiration and wonder)

Thanks, nightstar-. I come when I can
edit on 20-8-2018 by LucidWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

Thanks, nightstar-. I come when I can

If you are having problems in that sphere ... PM me for some advice.

You should be able to come whenever you wish

Humor is good for the soul.

P

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

I also thank you for the loving thought and effort which lead you to post this, as it is by your intentions that I receive it

Thank you so much for receiving it in the intention it was offered in. I also would like to thank you for your kind words. My words can’t adequately express my gratitude, but please know you have touched my heart with your post.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Hello Timely and LightSpeedDriver! Thanks for the welcome!

Yes sheye! I am all male LOL! I know many women are truck drivers these days so yea I can see why you'd wonder. I could be but am not an over the road trucker. I am a dump truck driver. My favorite thing to haul is Asphalt. There's nothing like a brand new smooth stretch of highway.

Hello Gordi! Yea its interesting to see a thread that last for years. For some reason thought the Shed was even older but hey its plenty old enough. I enjoyed your new song man!

Hello Night! Thanks! I just threw these replies all in one post so I don't take up a bunch of space and clutter things up.

I've seen folks multi quote but never figured out how to do it.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Trucker1

Hey there Trucker1 ... how goes things in your world ? I’m usually not up this late (2:30am).. but having trouble sleeping tonight. What time is it for you ?

Anyhoo... hope you had a great Sunday and the week ahead goes smoothly.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Mission accomplished

Pheonix- it's just that I never get around to it often :/

Trucker- hello and welcome!

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join