It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 20

page: 173
<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
a reply to: jacygirl

BOO!

Aww geez...you're a scoundrel! (that's a good word)
Come back when you can stay longer.

Shep, quit taunting me with Falling tidbits...you know I'm not caught up.

Oh you boys...

Edit:. Good night Damla! Have a good night, see you again soon!
edit on 2-10-2018 by jacygirl because: Added some stuff

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

i cant say i estimated that. sometimes kids may choose to do something else after playing in a couple of movies.

geez, he forgot it

goodnight everyone. i better sleep too.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Damla

Sweet dreams Damla! Hope you find your room nice and comfortable. I put really soft blankets on the bed today.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Boys will boys as they say.

I'm tired, but I'm not going to bed yet.

Where did all the cookies go? You hid some didn't you?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Where did all the cookies go? You hid some didn't you?

No, girlfriend...I ate them. *burp*...'scuse me.

Well that was fun. Like old times when a whole bunch of us were all here at the same time. The pages fly by and it's fun to read.

*sigh*...Are there any donuts left?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Well, I'm not sure ANYONE is reading it anymore, LOL. But I'm still plugging away at it - 168 episodes and I'm on page 21 of the thread now.

ETA: I apologize, the coffee shop I'm in with Shepherdito #1 is having trouble with their internet connection, so I may be on and off. I'll keep trying until we head out a little after 8.

edit on 10-2-2018 by PrairieShepherd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Damla
Good night, Damla! Sweet dreams!

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I'm at work but I thought I'd jump into a inter-spacial portal (that I keep in my pocket) and stop by the Shed to say "Hello"
(That and the fact someone in the Shed put out chips and dip on the table.)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Aww you know how much I love your story. My head is not in a place that will allow me to read fiction right now. I can't concentrate on a story because my brain is always worrying about something.
It is not a reflection of your work...I think you're an amazing writer.

I'm blown away by the level of talent of so many members of this Shed. Writers, musicians, artists...(gypsies, tramps and thieves). Sorry, don't know why I wrote that but it amused me, lol. Shout out to Cher...hehe...

Tonight was fun...I needed that. I wish Blue had been in tonight, it would have been good for him to hang out with everybody. If you have left already, I hope you have a good night...and come back again soon!
edit on 2-10-2018 by jacygirl because: Spell check is an idiot

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Seems I missed the party ... No donuts, no pixie elixir, only crumbs and the echoes of laughter ( What is that smell ? )

* bows head, wanders off despondently ...

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

Aww you know how much I love your story. My head is not in a place that will allow me to read fiction right now. I can't concentrate on a story because my brain is always worrying about something.
It is not a reflection of your work...I think you're an amazing writer.

I'm blown away by the level of talent of so many members of this Shed. Writers, musicians, artists...(gypsies, tramps and thieves). Sorry, don't know why I wrote that but it amused me, lol. Shout out to Cher...hehe...

Tonight was fun...I needed that. I wish Blue had been in tonight, it would have been good for him to hang out with everybody. If you have left already, I hope you have a good night...and come back again soon!

I know, Jacy. I'm still here until about 8 PM my time. Shepherdito #1 is in karate tonight so I'm in a coffee shop waiting for him.

This was fun tonight, i'm glad I checked in when I did.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Shep, I get so distracted by so many things, it's hard for me to concentrate on reading stories. I too think you are an amazing writer. Keep at it my friend!

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Errollorre
I'm at work but I thought I'd jump into a inter-spacial portal (that I keep in my pocket) and stop by the Shed to say "Hello"
(That and the fact someone in the Shed put out chips and dip on the table.)

"Gasp!!"

*Reaches in and grabs inter-spacial portal...slaps Errollorre on shoulder*. "So THAT'S where it went"...leaves*

Just kidding! *squishy hug*...So great to see you! Thank you for popping in. This is great, is everyone returning home after the summer? I hope we can chat ourselves through the winter, lol.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

It's about time you show up! I was going to send out a dragon search party to find you! You missed the jammie party.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

I left out the chips and dip for you. There is more food and drinks. We never run out in here. Well, not usually.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I'm actually at work in my jammies.
In fact security is banging on my locked door as I speak.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

We sure have had some fancy spreads in here. Think of all the pics of food and drinks, donuts and dragon cookies, lol.

We have pigged out big time in cyber-land.

Problem is lately as we talk about eating and then I start eating for real. Tsk tsk.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

Bahaha!

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Errollorre
I'm actually at work in my jammies.
In fact security is banging on my locked door as I speak.

Oh good grief!
I just read that and laugh snorted my water out.

That was hilarious! (the image in my head...hahaha...)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I know right? I had some orzo salad and peanut butter cups. I forgot about the dragon cookies. I still have that pic.

Getting sleepy and might lay back on the couch. That party knocked me out. I'll be back later though.

Hold the fort down while I'm gone. Keep Tom company.

Sqishy hug!

top topics

<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join