It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 20

page: 155
<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I love corn bread and corn muffins. YUM! Maybe I'll get some from the Mennonite shop.

Glad you are enjoying your chilly day. In Winter when it's really cold, my pain gets worse. I hate the heat and humidity of summer though.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Yo!

Friend came back from the medieval battle training camp. We watched lord of the rings and had some beer and moonshine. He is very tired right now and went to sleep. Cats are super happy due to him being back home.

I went to buy cigarettes and on an impulse buy, i had a sixpack of chocolate and walnut ice cream. I will now have one and then it is my time to sleep also.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Starting one of my Halloween batches in my Shed abode.

I am not sure about this Vegan recipe, but if it doesn't work out I can use it as fertilizer. I think.
Hello Shedigans.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

YES, there be dragons!

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

I LOVE Lord Of The Rings!

That ice cream sounds awesome! Sweet dreams Fin! May the magic and love of the shed be with you.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

HA! Love the meme! Love Halloween too!

Now I want to watch some spooky stuff.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Yes. Thank you dear.

Workers are going to take a reading of my water meter after 8 AM. I will not be there, i am going to sleep like i never slept before. Why can't they do it on a bluetooth from behind the door? God damn...

Luckily my bong is in the sleeping room so they will not notice it.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Was it time? No, but soon, soon all would surround the ancient fires.
She couldn't help herself, but slowly rose like a mist from the trees and grass. A Non-Seer would only notice a mist and a vague shadow, a scent of flowers.
She gathered herself becoming whole, stretching joyfully into her own body. It was so comforting to be "One" and not scattered in little pieces. To smile in one place and not be the reflection of the sun in a thousand raindrops.

Or dance, dance not just in the leaves and the waves but dance gloriously to the tune of life, round and round, over mountains through the ocean, hand in hand with all the others.
"We shall dance soon" She thought looking around, wondering if any other had come early.

She sat on a ledge above the valley, pondering "their" fate. "So many eons, would there ever be a time of return?" "We have this little window and what ever we can sneak in, unseen. Some still believe but not many" She knew when the last one seized to acknowledge them they would vanish until the end came and would then return.
edit on 30-9-2018 by WalkInSilence because: letter

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

I was going to say rest in peace, but that is what you say to dead people. Ummm...rest in peaceful slumber and dream beautiful dreams.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

WOW! That was just awesome! You should have put it in another color to draw attention to your beautiful work Wis. You really need to write more often! Loved this!

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

I love corn bread and corn muffins. YUM! Maybe I'll get some from the Mennonite shop.

Glad you are enjoying your chilly day. In Winter when it's really cold, my pain gets worse. I hate the heat and humidity of summer though.

I decided muffins would be easier to wrangle than a loaf or round would be, so I dug out the paper cups and divvied up the batter. I'll have a buttered fresh one on your behalf in about 20 minutes

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I'm drooling! LOL

Enjoy my friend!

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
*kaelci briefly breaks her sabbatical*
*waves hello*
*sneaks into the kitchen*
*steals a strangely-coloured pixie concoction while no one is looking*
*hurries to the ol' lurking spot*
*trips over a doughnut crumb and flies several feet*
ouch.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

OMG OMG

I am so happy.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Quadruple posts, it must be subconsious.
We were talking about you the other day and then you show up.
How is Dave and your wonder boy?

edit on 30-9-2018 by WalkInSilence because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

OMG OMG

I am so happy.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

OMG OMG

I am so happy.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Hi sweetheart! My God how I've missed you!!!!!!

How are you and Dave and our sweet boy????

When is the wedding??

What an awesome surprise seeing you back home with us! YAY, SO HAPPY!

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Wow, I guess you really are happy! LOL

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Hi WIS! You must be happy, it posted 4 times!
hehe! *hugs*

Hi Elfie! *more hugs*

I logged on for the first time in an age to leave a comment on another thread, but I couldn't just log on and not pop in here too! There are doughnuts and pixie drinks and lovely creatures and peoples to see!

The boy is good, he starts school next year! And is doing well at kindergarten, and at the moment, is refusing to let me wash his pillow........ it desperately needs to be washed. I'll have to sneak it from him when he's not looking. Dave is good too!
He'll be back here in December, ready for Summer and Christmas! The marriage visa money is almost fully acquired! It's all getting there slowly but surely! Not so much a wedding, but, courthouse affair - paperwork, signed, married, rest of life beginning... ASAP

*squishee group hugs!*

new topics

top topics

<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join