It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 20

page: 153
<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Ooooh, I will give that a listen when I have more time. Right now I'm watching the movie Free Fall.

Let me know if you learn anything interesting. I love that program!

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
I hope so too. It's hard to come by sometimes.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
A little birdie told me a certain elven warrior princess may have mail....

/Hugs gang

Respectfully,
~meathead
edit on 29-9-2018 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Hey Shed Fam,

I hope everyone had a good day and is resting comfortably tucked in for the night.

I'm getting sleepy so might not be here long.
A friend from the shelter was here all afternoon and evening. Her dad is in the hospital dying with cancer so we chatted, drank tea and watched movies. I'm glad she came to me but there's always more sad stories lately.

My friend Belinda is also dealing with sad family situations today so it was definitely a friends-needing-friends day.
Of course when it's all done I head here to be in this loving environment. It's very helpful to have a network of friends here in different time zones, who are all here to support each other.

I'm going to catch up now and it's lovely to see that you guys were here earlier. Hugs all round!!
Hope to chat with some of you soon.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Joe!!!!! How are you? I'm watching movies and trying to stay awake.

Oh, is that the mailman I hear?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Tired, about to take my shower and then zone out to some cartoon network before bed..I'm a simple man...lol

I'll pop back in in about a half hour.

/Hugs All Shed Lurkers procrastinators and chore shurkers, the just getting off workers, and the chair dancers and butt twerkers, the smirkers, the derpers, and the regular posters ,the jokers, and the smokers,
The prodders and the poker's, the slow mojo' morning at Ho-Jo's hobo's,the hobbits the pixies and you Frodo's!

Oh no...

That was just bad...

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Bahaha! That cracked me up! Hope I can stay awake. I need a nap, but it's rather late for that.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

How the heck did I miss your post??????? I swear this place is haunted. LOL

Awwww, I'm so sorry to hear about your friends Jacy. Friends do indeed need friends. I couldn't imagine life without good friends.

I'm sleepy too and trying to stay awake.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Hi! Just a small update.

It is 8 AM so i will not use my friend's speakers to listen to music. I have a couple of albums of seether in my mp3 player with headphones and the battery is full. Just made coffee. Also having moonshine.

If i was at home now i would feel weak and miserable. But i am the crazy cat man at my friend's place until he gets back this sunday afternoon. I just love cats. Plain and simple, i am a cat person.

If anyone wants to chat i will be here.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Hello crazy cat man! I am the crazy cat lady. Will be going to bed soon, but here for a little while.

Too bad you can't have pets where you are.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Hello crazy cat man! I am the crazy cat lady. Will be going to bed soon, but here for a little while.

Too bad you can't have pets where you are.

Of course i can. But will not. Sometimes i drink on such a hardcore level that i don't have food for myself. And the cat would need food every single day. And he/she won't have any influence over it. I am so irresponsible most of the times. But still i thank God due to my friends and relatives have cats and children. I like them so much but i can't have any of my own due to being a problematic alcoholic.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   

That breaks my heart Fin. We need you to take care of yourself. Have you ever tried Alcoholics Anonymous?

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   

If I should disappear it's because I fell asleep. Still with you so far.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

That breaks my heart Fin. We need you to take care of yourself. Have you ever tried Alcoholics Anonymous?

No i am not here to break your heart. We are friends and we want to support each other.

I have tried alcoholics anynomous. It is a cult. Mind control in a bad way. Trust me. Women are being treated in a really disrespective way there and i can't take that.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Try a different one. They must have them in different areas? Yes, we are friends and I will always be here for you.

I have to get some sleep, but you can send a PM if you'd like. I will read it in the morning. You can leave some good music in here while I am away and hopefully someone will show up soon and keep you company.

Goodnight Fin! Have a good day! Hugs!

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   

I sent two pixies your way. To sing sweet lullabies to your ears while you sleep!

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic
/Hugs All Shed Lurkers procrastinators and chore shurkers, the just getting off workers, and the chair dancers and butt twerkers, the smirkers, the derpers, and the regular posters ,the jokers, and the smokers,
The prodders and the poker's, the slow mojo' morning at Ho-Jo's hobo's,the hobbits the pixies and you Frodo's

Yo god damn Mike Stivic!
You have the gimmick.
Yes you throw your rhymes
Just sit there and wait for better times.
You seem like a rap-head
But it is way better than a crack-head.
I have been taking so many shots i am starting to swirl.
Waiting for a post from Jacygirl.
And there is also night star.
Without her i wouldn't get this far.

Meathead, go to bed, or drink this moonshine like you shred.
You are one of the fine people.
Not staring at the news and being a sheeple.

Oh and there is Damla.
I am not taking risks but i am a gambla.
Just rhymin', with a perfect timing'
You wanna see me drink?
I can do it before you can blink!

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Here ya go Fin ...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy !!

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

edit on 30-9-2018 by jacygirl because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join