It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 20

page: 144
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Nice to see that Mike, WIS and Joe have joined in with the Shed party this week. That makes me feel good however personal issues are bringing me down today.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I'm late getting in here today and missed so much! I really enjoyed reading through all the comments and seeing everyone here today.

It always warms my heart to see what the Shed means to so many people. I too need this place and all of you to keep me smiling and keep me going. So THANK YOU! Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas and philisopies. Thank you for sharing your ups and downs and everything in between. It means the world to me, it really does.

Long live the Shed! Long live friendships from all over the world!

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

yay!!

before i sleep, i thought i d post a shed picture and say good day good night and good afternoon to shed peopleee!!
)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Damla

Awww, thank you dear Damla! Love the magical picture! Sweet dreams to you!

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Spreading love throughout the Shedlands.

edit on 27-9-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Like I really want to hose down the basement
My new jug of laundry detergent sprung a leak in the tap.

I went back down to toss the load of laundry I did earlier in the dryer and noticed a faint "drip...drip...drip..." and immediately checked all the pipes looking for a water or waste line leak. Nada. Then it dawned on me the only other things relating to liquid in the basement was the bleach & detergent jugs.

The damn thing leaked about 3 or 4 full measuring caps' worth of liquid all over the floor, about 8 or 9 loads' worth of it

I turned the jug upright to stop the leaking, and started sopping up as much as I could with dirty clothes and rags. I'm still going to have to hose the floor off, it's very slippery still. Just what I want to spend my evening doing, lugging a heavy 100 foot hose in from outside, and back out again. Note to self: buy a short hose for the basement, just in case

edit on 9/27/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

It wasn't the pixies, I swear!

Well, on the bright side, You'll have a really clean basement floor.

Sorry you had domestic problems today Nyiah. Hope you are relaxing by now.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Good evening, Family.

I hope everyone is well. I've had a rough couple of days and am very depressed right now...but am happy to see lots of pages to catch up on.

I'm not super chatty but it's really nice to be here with you all.

*grabs donut and tea and goes back in time for a few pages*

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl
Good evening, Family.

I hope everyone is well. I've had a rough couple of days and am very depressed right now...but am happy to see lots of pages to catch up on.

I'm not super chatty but it's really nice to be here with you all.

*grabs donut and tea and goes back in time for a few pages*

😕.. sorry you’ve been having a rough go of it, jacy. It’s always great to see you pop in despite the sorrows you are going through. It’s ok to not feel chatty !

I haven’t exactly been having a great week myself. Really feeling down, and can’t seem to pick myself up. Hopefully this too will pass, but right now I see my life in coping mode more than happy mode.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

I've been thinking about you Jacy. It's ok if you don't feel chatty. I get like that sometimes. I'm here for you Hunny and will sit with you and have a cup of tea and a donut. Send me an e-mail and get things off your mind.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Hey thanks Sheye and Night.
😃

I don't really need to vent or anything. As Sheye wrote, "in coping mode" for now too.

It does feel good to be in here though, reading through the conversations (though I'm sorry I missed a lot of members who popped in). It kind of feels like sitting at the kitchen table and different people come and go...but the conversation continues.
(know what I mean?)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Yes I do know what you mean.

I'm leaving this here for those who may need it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Keep fighting through ladies. We are no quitters.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Damla

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Aww...I actually read, Star and Flagged that right after you wrote it. But I couldn't find words for a reply so remained in Lurker mode.

I didn't want to start 'gloomy talk' tonight and was only going to read...but I can't not reply when you're all being so kind.
But if anyone else feels the need to vent/talk I'm here for you too.

I just put on the new Grey's Anatomy show on TV (season premiere) and realize the last season I watched was 4...so I have no idea what's going on...lol...

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Keep fighting through ladies. We are no quitters.

Who said anything about quitting 🤔.. coping is not quitting.. quite the contrary..it can show courage and tenacity.
And quite honestly I don’t have energy to fight depression. I find if I just embrace it and understand the source or sources, I can usually figure out how to adapt and cope with the situations causing the depression.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Umm...I knew that.

I was simply enforcing inspiration, empowerment, I need it myself.

I'm not stupid and know full well it takes courage to fight our way through situations and emotions.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

I need a bath. I'll be back in a while.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I was simply enforcing inspiration, empowerment, I need it myself.

My apologies for misconstruing your implication. Feeling rather sensitive these days, and I can take things the wrong way. 😕

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Hi! Host fell asleep again

But just to let him off the hook, i also just slept, 3 hours i heard.

Taking shots of Larsen cognag. I know i know cognag should be enjoyed, not to be taken as a shot. But i really dislike whisky and cognag. I like the effects but i can not tolerate the taste. Therefore a quick shot and a sip of coca cola right after.

Wanna know what i would do if a won a million euros or dollars in a lottery? You know these high level whisky bars? There can be whisky, that costs a couple of thousand of dollars per glass. I would order the finest, the most expensive, then ask the bartender to mix it with coca cola just to see the expression on his or her face

Yeah there is that. And i would hire 2 private detectives. And make them spy on each other without the others knowledge, and report findings back to me. Just for the sake of it.

Actually i don't want to be rich. I think i would die. I have a "magical triangle" i need to survive. Food - coffee - tobacco. If a home, fresh water and electricity (and internet) is a given. There is also a "bonus triangle" which is beer - money - and a certain other thingy.

Gonna be the crazy cat man this weekend. My friend goes to a medieval battle training camp so i will have two fine furry ladies here at his apartment with me. I think i will talk to them about my worries. Then they look at me like "give us food again" but it still helps somehow.

new topics

top topics

<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join