It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 20

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Thanks Fin & Night.

It is just highly unusual to have so many fires around the world, it has been attributed to global warming.
This means that global aid in fighting such devestating fires ... is stretched wheras normaly the worlds best fire fighting water/retardant bombers and erikson sky cranes are deployed to seasonally affected countries.

Scary times are in the future if this continues.
edit on 17-8-2018 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Errollorre

Thanks Gordi.
I've enjoyed your and Night Stars entries very much.

I haven't had a PM since early June.
So if you sent one i never received it.
I plan to put something together to send to you and Night.
Just my thoughts on the story.
I have an outline of where I see it going.
It may help inspire story lines.
Or it may induce illness.

I'll be in touch soon.

Thank Tom!
I have now replied to your pm and video! Check your pm's!!
(Please remember that they don't always light up now!!)
If it's not there, let me know and I will email my reply!

Thanks again!

G

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Busy but good. Exciting things afoot.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Hi 5's to Foss (Hey Buddy!! LTNS) and DoE (welcome back!)

Positive vibes to WIS for the job hunt, nightstar for the aches and pains of OLD age!!! (haha) and to Timely D for the Drought and Fires down under (I can only imagine how bad it must be mate.)

To everyone else - I think it's my turn to get the coffee on?

PS - The on-going storyline is a collaboration for all shed-dwellers by all shed-dwellers. ANYONE can get involved!
If you are worried about messing up the main story line, don't be! Just write about your own characters and how they fit in with the main story and it will be fine.
Right now... Gordi, Pudge, Nightstar, Pesky, Aria & Troll etc are all away on a long journey to Ash Mountain on the trail of a group of Armagors who have kidnapped several pixies (for reasons as yet unknown - I think?)
But we could do with some other characters taking care of things back at they shed/Accasia, so jump right in!
I thought I heard something moving around outside the shed again.... now who's going to sort it out while we're all away??

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Trying to bridge your luscious lands ... with ... well whomever ..

😎

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Finspiracy

Seeing a nurse? Everything ok? Or do you have a hot date? Say hello to the kitties for me.

Don't worry dear.

I see a nurse every 4 weeks. I get some liquid injected to a muscle that should keep me from falling into psychosis. Working well actually. Not too many side effects. But i refuse driving a car these days, i feel like my reflexes have slowed down.

I just gave cat food to the cats. And they fell asleep. I said "Kitties! Night star said hello to you both!" and got absolute silence as a response

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
I thought I heard something moving around outside the shed again.... now who's going to sort it out while we're all away??

ME!

(no, actually that would be you. I am just shaking in the shed corner and take credit for everything afterwards)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Positive vibes to WIS for the job hunt, nightstar for the aches and pains of OLD age!!! (haha)

I'm an Elf, I don't get old. My aches and pains are battle earned.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

ME!

(no, actually that would be you. I am just shaking in the shed corner and take credit for everything afterwards)

Bahaha!

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses
a reply to: Night Star

Busy but good. Exciting things afoot.

In your life or our story or just here in the Shed?

OMG it is 5:05 Am! Goodnight one and all. I mean, Good morning or whatever the heck it is for you guys.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   

OMG it is 5:05 Am! Goodnight one and all. I mean, Good morning or whatever the heck it is for you guys.

Whee! How do you do that? How is it possible? I have a friend who sleeps at daytime and is awake all night. I have told him that i would get frustrated, public transportation is not moving and shops are closed. He says "It is just something i do"

I whispered "good night" for you in the air. If it was not whispered into the direction of U.S.A, then the pixies will surely make it right

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   

I'm an Elf, I don't get old. My aches and pains are battle earned.

...uh huh.... oh kaaay then.
Well, as long as you're in "good elf" that's the main thing!
(Try that in a Dick Van Dyke - Mary Poppins "London" accent if you don't get it at first!)

I'll get my coat....

PS - Since the recent site issues... my screen has been acting up (on ATS only).
I can't seem to select text or emoticons (or anything) that sits towards the left hand side of a page??
Just me??

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

No problems here. Just a thought, do you use a cordless mouse with a battery? Check the battery if so. That's all I've got. Good luck.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

LOL! I was up at 11:15 Am because I have to go out for errands and groceries today. I don't know, I must be nocturnal.

Awww, how sweet that you would whisper goodnight to me. That made me smile.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

If Light's suggestion doesn't work, mention it in the Board Business section. I know a lot of people are having problems flagging threads. That can't be helping the writer's contest for this month. I know I went through hell with all the ads and gaps between posts, but that issue has been resolved by S.O.

Oh I sent you a PM, I should check to see if you replied.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Waves at Light! How are the dragon Sisters? You should write something for us.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Have to get dressed. Have a beautiful day/night!

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Just butting in to let everyone know that I still exist in some form. Yesterday was day 7 of having too many bandages and a splint on my leg. I am ready for it to blow up and fall apart so my foot can breath on it's own now. Sadly that is not going to happen. The bandages and such will only be taken off one week from now to be replaced with a cast to wear for about one month.

I spent most of yesterday recovering lost files and such due to resetting my computer. Between my pain in the ankle and my lower back I was having what I call a non-day yesterday.

Hopefully I'll be up to sharing the story of the many weird dreams that I had last night under the influence of the pain pills.

Be well as it's good to be something.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Hiya Blue! I knew you were having computer issues and are healing up and all. If I didn't, I would have been worried and wondering where you disappeared to. Being in the cast won't be pleasant, but we will all sign it and draw pictures and color it to make it more tolerable to look at and make you smile. Hang in there Warrior! You got this!

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

If you need it (a cast) you need it, period. Now, we've talked about cast decorations and you said yes. I'm hoping someone else can draw a little pony and then I can add the rainbow colours to it afterwards. Nothing too Rainbow-Pride though, don't worry. I forget what Night said she was going to draw but I know Gordi is good at mushrooms. We should be all set. My Little Pony Rainbow Psychedelic Mario Brothers it is.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join