It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 20

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Hi!

You inspire me. Many people would have given up under the circumstances you have been. I have witnessed it with my own eyes. You have not given up, you are here sharing your friendly thoughts with us. I have a great amount of respect towards you

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I see Jacy made it to our party of noble drinks.

I'm catching up at facebook and playing in here.
Lifts her noble drink. Cheers!

Cool!

There is plenty for everyone. Almost a litre. Can't transfer to USA amount now and i messed it up once before and lightspeed helped me with that. 38%.

But... when the pixies carry those noble shots for you fine people, i am not in any kind of responsibility if the pixies add some of their own stuff in those shots!

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Noble Drink Night, Night??
I'm in.

So great to see y'all here.
Sheye...thank you for thinking of me.
Shep...really happy you came back. I noticed whilst lurking that you were AWOL for a while.

Autorico, Light, Fin...sorry if I miss anybody...hello, good to see you.

*chugs first Noble drink*

Stereo upstairs is blasting Radioactive by Imagine Dragons. I won't make rude gestures at my neighbour until the song is done.

edit on 19-9-2018 by jacygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Noble drink - I like the sound of THAT! Might have to get me some tonight - thanks for the idea!

Behave? What fun would that be? *scratches head and puts on best "thinking" face*

a reply to: Sheye
Well, no flies in Shepherdville this evening but Shepherdito #2 and #3 are raising one heck of a ruckus. They actually thumped the light bulb in the downstairs exercise room far enough out of its socket to turn off while I was doing squats. Kids these days, I tell ya...

a reply to: Night Star
Well, I have to admit, Night, things are actually not going particularly well. But I don't come back to the Shed to bring y'all down. Noble drinks on the house!!

jacy jacy jacy jacy!!! Hello lady! *waves*

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

You inspire me. Many people would have given up under the circumstances you have been. I have witnessed it with my own eyes. You have not given up, you are here sharing your friendly thoughts with us. I have a great amount of respect towards you

Wow Fin...thank you. I'm not sure I'm worthy of your respect.

I actually feel like I have given up (on some level). I spend each day enduring"survivor mode anxiety" until I can curl up in the evening (and be here).

I think my saving Grace is that I still have my sense of humour and I have a family of people around the world who make me feel loved.
So I thank all of you!

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Gotta take off for about 15 minutes - dinner for the boys and the Mrs. is ready. BRB!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: PrairieShepherd
Behave? What fun would that be? *scratches head and puts on best "thinking" face*

Now that i contemplate your statement, you are absolutely right!

*goes to take 2 shots of noble booze*

Let's misbehave? anyone up for that? i have a pixie army here and i can send them to meet you and then strange things start to happen

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I’ve decided to try and get the fly drunk , with this...

www.lcbo.com...

I should be able to catch it after it’s had enough. 😆

Bringing the rest of the bottle ( a fly only needs so much ).. to the Noble party.

It’s 55% proof, I believe.. so take it easy with the Chartreuse 😆

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I think my saving Grace is that I still have my sense of humour and I have a family of people around the world who make me feel loved. So I thank all of you!

Honestly jacy, I don’t think you realize what a saving grace you are to us. Many times I don’t express the sorrow I go through concerning things I’d rather not discuss, and your humour helps me in so many ways.. especially to realize not to take all things so seriously, and to continue to persevere, even when the chips are down.

Thank you for all that support and humour, and nuggets of wisdom in between.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

OMG, one of my favorites. I vote Fin as DJ of the night.

I can't help it, I love his music!

Grabs a pixie laden noble drink and raises it. To Sheddites and friendship! To better days ahead! To hope and love and laughter!

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Well, I have to admit, Night, things are actually not going particularly well. But I don't come back to the Shed to bring y'all down. Noble drinks on the house!!

If you want to talk about anything, we are here for you.

I kept saying I didn't want to whine here all the time...but everyone has been really supportive and we have had some good conversations about how life can suck.

No need to pontificate alone.

I need another Noble drink ...Pixies!!? I'll have a double!

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I don't share everything either and Jacy and others have often lifted my spirits, made me smile and laugh or ponder something.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

If you want to talk about anything, we are here for you.

I kept saying I didn't want to whine here all the time...but everyone has been really supportive and we have had some good conversations about how life can suck.

No need to pontificate alone.

I need another Noble drink ...Pixies!!? I'll have a double!

I agree whole heartedly! Shep feel free to open up if you wish.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl Wow Fin...thank you. I'm not sure I'm worthy of your respect.

I actually feel like I have given up (on some level). I spend each day enduring"survivor mode anxiety" until I can curl up in the evening (and be here).

I think my saving Grace is that I still have my sense of humour and I have a family of people around the world who make me feel loved.
So I thank all of you!

I can understand what you wrote but i can't accept it. Worthy of respect? You have the value of a human being. You have rights. You have seen the bottom. And you are still here, breathing, feeling, thinking. Next time you look into mirror, look into your eyes and tell yourself that you are a survivor, and you have come a long way and will not stop!

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Aww you guys...thank you.

I know that many of us here are dealing with some pretty overwhelming stuff in our lives. It can feel very lonely.

I think it definitely helped that you all knew what I was going through, because I really did need the support. I was lousy at reaching out to anyone but I would respond if someone reached out to me.
So the emails, shout outs on here, and the general daily chitchat in here really did help me and I wouldn't have received it if none of you knew.

Shouting out to our Chirp (TNMockingbird)...I'm sorry I haven't written to you yet, but we all love you and are here if you need us.

I didn't mean to bring anyone down but did want everyone else to feel free to talk about things if they need to. Even when I'm whiny I still care about everybody else here.

Where's that dang pixie? I still haven't got my drink yet!!

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Hands Jacy her pixie drink in a fancy crystal goblet.

I think of Chirp too and so many others who are suffering and unable to speak their words. Someday perhaps they will find that place in time when they can. We will be here with open arms and the warmest of friendships. Always!

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Thank you. You made me cry. May I hug you?
*hugs*

*chugs second Noble drink*

Ponders on why Spell check keeps insisting on capitalizing the "n" in "Noble drink...?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
As usual, Lady Jacy, you do not give yourself enough credit. Great strength and courage is required to simply "show up" each day.

'Atta boy, that's the spirit!

Bwahahaha! I busted out laughing at that.

LOL - you have no idea how awesome it was to see you work "pontificate" into a post.

And here...I got your drink.

I may have put a couple sprinkles in it, you know, like on the top of a mocha. Sort of.
What? No, it's not pixie dust at all!

Well, it might be glitter, I'm honestly not sure - found it in this cabinet over here. What could possibly go wrong?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Have to run out for awhile.. catch up with you all later.

((( hugs )))

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join