It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 20

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

See, there a benefits to being a Shed member. I can't wake up myself and might go lay down in a bit.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

And now you see there are benefits to having narcolepsy

Naps for everyone!

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Having mixed feelings today after last nights dream remotely connected to my wife.

Guess it was a trigger for me to go back to an addiction that I thought I was over with. That of flagging anyone on Craigslist that is violation T&C's or posting anything remotely improper or incorrect.

I find this to be a mind numbing waste of time as whenever I clear my history all the adds are still there.
I'm also watching a movie about a man who lost his family on 9/11 as depressing as that is.

In brighter news my SNAP benefits have been re-approved for another few months.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Glad to hear you have at least temporary respite. Hopefully they will just renew it again when the time comes.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Wow, all the ladies stayed up til the wee hours of the night and here I went to bed at 11pm. I feel like a wuss

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico
Wow, all the ladies stayed up til the wee hours of the night and here I went to bed at 11pm. I feel like a wuss

Don’t feel like a wuss. I fell asleep earlier in the evening , so I wasn’t too tired .

Hope you’re having a good day Autorico !

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

I'm good, you? Just chillin and watching Daredevil.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

I'm also watching a movie about a man who lost his family on 9/11 as depressing as that is

That actually sounds interesting, as heartbreaking as it is. So many families effected by that tragedy 😕.

Happy to read you got your SNAP renewed.

Take care Blue, we’re all rooting for you.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I'm good, you? Just chillin and watching Daredevil.

I’m doing ok, thanks for asking 😊

Just perusing the boards and thinking about what I want for dinner. It’s whopper day at BK, and I’m tempted but I may just make my own burger here. I do love me a whopper , though.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Where’s Night ? Is her power off again ?

Hope not 😕.. the Shed is not the same without her.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

This is the movie in question. Even though Adam Sandler doesn't quite fit the role of a grieving person this movie shares how isolated we are and what we go through.

Thanks to you and everyone else for your support.

Edit to add - being a widower is like being from another planet. No one on Earth can ever understand what is going on in my head unless they have been there too. I've lost my wife then her parents. I have step-daughter who I never hear from as I think she is blaming me somehow for her mom's death. Add to that I'm a member of the 10% group, those who are left-handed in a world made for and by right-handed people. I also have a traumatic brain injury that makes me the much more different from others. Yet I am expected to be a part of a world of nothing but strangers to me.

I've leaving out my most recent nonsense of dad as that doesn't matter right now. I just feel I would better off if I could break something.
edit on 9 19 2018 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

edit on 9 19 2018 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Lol whopper Wednesday for the win! Loved that when I was on my own. Also, in the 90s, my mother and I would have Whoppper Wed and then go see a movie, good times.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Hello Sheddites! Anyone wandering the inter-dimensional hallways at the moment?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd
A few of us here Shep.

Nice to see you again. 😊

Night seems to be missing , and hopefully our lovely jacy will check in soon.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Lol whopper Wednesday for the win! Loved that when I was on my own. Also, in the 90s, my mother and I would have Whoppper Wed and then go see a movie, good times.

Nice to have good memories like that.. makes the burger taste better. 😏

Your mom sounds awesome Brent. 👍🏼

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Well hello, Sheye. It’s good to see you too!
I see a shiny new “Writer” status under your name! Congratulations!

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: PrairieShepherd
Well hello, Sheye. It’s good to see you too!
I see a shiny new “Writer” status under your name! Congratulations!

Thank you so much, though I must admit I fluked it off. I’m hardly a writer compared to you and so many here, but I’m learning from the best !

Are your boys all tired after the big party ? Sounds like they were having a blast.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
They were having a blast yes. Unfortunately I have not been able to see them yet today. I came straight to their class at church from work to pick up Shepherdito 1 and 2. Sitting in the car waiting for them at the moment...

edit on 9-19-2018 by PrairieShepherd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I should also say hello to Autorico. I don’t believe we’ve met. Call me Shep!

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Wow, I was resting watching episodes of the Ghost Whisperer and kept falling back to sleep.

Hello lovely people of the Shed!

Blue, I can only imagine the isolation and sorrow you have to face. Though I have lost both my Parents and other family members, I haven't lost a spouse. My thoughts and heart are with you.

Haven't had supper yet and not sure what I'll be having yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join