It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 20

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Au-contraie! I was awaiting your return and had my heart set on good tidings, and here you are! Cocktail?

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

That's great news.
I'm here, but just about to go to bed!

Laterz...

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Yes that is what I will do. Whatever that pain I had that was so intense I could hardly stand on that leg, well, it's not bothering me anymore. That was the purpose of that X ray. I will always have my other painful conditions, but with those, I have my good days and bad and will somehow see my way through.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Oh that looks scrumptious! YUM! And...YES cocktails for sure!

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Night night my Knight. lol Sweet dreams of victory and peace.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Night night my Knight. lol Sweet dreams of victory and peace.

Oh please pardon me, I couldn't help my self.

This came to mind.

On a more sincere note.
May we all rest is in peace in the arms of good fortune and joy.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Hello Wis! OMG, I love that pic! Perfect!

How is the job search going?

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Here is a tiny dragon for you, it isn't brown. I hope blue works.

You could perhaps welcome it with the other ones I see you are receiving.
edit on 16-8-2018 by WalkInSilence because: pooh

Picture way too big
edit on 16-8-2018 by WalkInSilence because: pooh again

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Oooooh, another awesome pic! You're on a roll!

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Thank you, I thought it was rather "descriptive".

Job search is going well, but no hits. HA HA
It is rather stressful but I feel better than I have for a year now. I just have to trust life will bring me something.
(damn it now spell check is off again)

Why does it stop. ARRHG

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Glad you are feeling so much better! You needed to step away from that toxic situation and breathe for a while.

It might take time to hear back from places, but a new journey will unfold and surely be a better one than the last.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
jee. zus. christ.

I step away for a few moments, and when I come back there's 11 pages of replies?

Better get my reading glasses...

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Just popping in to say hello!

I haven't been on a lot lately, so there's a lot of catching up. How's everyone doing?

Would've visited sooner, but it's been a bit of a dark road for a while there. Life just didn't want to give me a break: My old job was slowly killing my soul (one can only copy and paste so much before everyday becomes a torture). I was being talked about behind my back (several times, they assumed that when I had my headphones on, I was listening to music). It got to the point where my health was being affected.

I'm still in recovery mode, but in a better place: The office I work at lets people bring their pets in, and before starting, I took a couple weeks to relax and explore: First week, I went on a nice trip down to the Ohio Caverns, and the second was spent hiking, metal detecting, and cleaning up the apartment every day. Sleeping in felt amazing!

I'll be around more often here in another week, once I feel how the job will go.
-foss

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses
jee. zus. christ.

I step away for a few moments, and when I come back there's 11 pages of replies?

Better get my reading glasses...

Haha! Sometimes it moves along quickly and other times it's rather slow. Just show up more often and you won't get so far behind. Hope all is well with you?

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Foss, my dear old friend!!! I feared we may never see you again. What a delight to find you here tonight!

Wis went through hell with her job too and is recovering.

I have acquired so many amazing gems/crystals! Found an awesome metaphysical shop and always thought of you while perusing the shop.

Whatever darkness you have been through or are going through, we are always here for you little buddy. I think you know that and it's why you came back 'home'. HUGS!

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Stopping by to say G'day to everyone !

80 bushfires are burning in NSW and it is still Winter !
The whole state has been declared drought affected, with no chance of rain soon.

Thoughts with farmers who are struggling to feed stock and themselves ...
The price of grocery items is going to skyrocket.

Not looking forward to Summer.

Hope you are all doing better !

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Good morning!

Seeing a nurse in a couple of hours. 6 km or 3,7 miles of walking to downtown. I can't wait, because i just had a bit too much coffee. I have used all the balance from my bus card. But while i am downtown, i should get 28 euros, will then take a bus to a friend's place to see his cats. He is not at home, but i have his keys and permission.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Yes, i saw a thread about those issues here yesterday. Things are looking quite bad actually. But the good thing is, Australia is a wealthy country with lots of intelligent people, you will get through this somehow, i know.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Oh Dave, I think of your fires and then I have a friend from India suffering through monsoons and horrendous floods and mudslides. We had fires in the States too. So much of nature wreaking havoc.
HUGS!

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Seeing a nurse? Everything ok? Or do you have a hot date? Say hello to the kitties for me.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join