It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 20

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Sounds yummy! I'll be right over with desert. Well, I'll be traveling by dragon, so it might take a while. Need anything from the Shed?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Sounds yummy! I'll be right over with desert. Well, I'll be traveling by dragon, so it might take a while. Need anything from the Shed?

Bring a tiny dragon. I have nothing against big ones, but my apartment is not that big. I think my lighter is about to go out. So i could use the dragon to light up my cigarettes!

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

One tiny dragon coming up. Any color preferences?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

One tiny dragon coming up. Any color preferences?

Yes there is a color preference. Burning brown like the hair of your avatar

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

That is more a reddish blond, but we do have a tiny dragon in just that color.
Now this little dragon will be your very own, so he or she will need a name and you will have to promise to take good care of it. He or she will then bond with you and be your guardian and protector for life.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

That is more a reddish blond, but we do have a tiny dragon in just that color.
Now this little dragon will be your very own, so he or she will need a name and you will have to promise to take good care of it. He or she will then bond with you and be your guardian and protector for life.

Seems like a great deal! I will name him/her as rohkeus (courage in Finnish)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Perfect! Love it! now do you want a male or female?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Better be a male. My hangover farts would kill all females.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

😆😆

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

She eye! How have you been doing?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Ahahaha! I almost spit my water out! LOL

Getting sleepy here even though it's way too late for a nap and waaay too early to go to bed for the night.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Getting sleepy here even though it's way too late for a nap and waaay too early to go to bed for the night.

NAH
We don't count here. If you want to close your eyes, you can do it girl

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Yep, I need a late nap. I shall return later. Let me know when your dragon arrives.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

She eye! How have you been doing?

Doin fine Fin... keepin’ on keepin’on. Focusing on gratitude as much as I can, though at times I suffer anxiety, and panic. I am on a mild antidepressant, and I think it is helping. Maybe it’s the MM that was prescribed for back pain that is really helping the anxiety. But those things aside, I am doing reasonably well.

Thank you for asking... how are you doing Fin ? ( besides being full now after eating ) 😉

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Going to bed after this cigarette.

For MM users i would like to tell that it is not all about the THC. CBD plays a big part also. It helps me with anxiety, depression and alcoholism.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Going to bed after this cigarette.

For MM users i would like to tell that it is not all about the THC. CBD plays a big part also. It helps me with anxiety, depression and alcoholism.

I’m aware of that Fin.. my MM is very low THC, and high CBD. My doc prescribed it that way for a reason. 😜

G’night.
edit on 15-8-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Following on from my previous post HERE
And nightstars post HERE

Gordi & Pudge have met up with NightStar and Pesky on the forest trails to Ash Mountain. It has just been revealed that the mysterious Elf-warrior Marcon had been lying to them, and Nightstar is now confronting him about it...

...Night Star spoke. "The only dilemma I see here is deciding what to do with you. You have turned to the dark side and thought you could fool us, but you thought wrong." She handed him over to Gordi with a smirk.

The skies darkened with a swirling purple mist as the winds blew fierce around them. Lightning streaked across the skies threatening and magnificent at the same time. A display of nature's artistry...

Gordi took hold of Marcon’s cloak and quickly slammed him against the nearest tree. A swift search revealed that he had been carrying two hidden daggers, a pouch of strange herbs and a small vial of a weird, thick, dark liquid which looked somewhat like old-fashioned treacle.

The look in Marcon’s eyes confirmed the fact that he had been planning a betrayal of some sort, but it also showed that he was of steely determination and would not easily be persuaded to reveal what form of betrayal or why.

”Marcon, or whatever yer name is... Ah’m a reasonable man, so ah’ll give ye one chance – just one mind – to tell us the truth about what ye’ve been up tae. Who ye are wurkin for? And what betrayal ye hud planned fur Nightstar and our friends the Pixies?"

Gordi gave a nod towards the pouch & vial.

"If ye fail tae answer in full, then ye’d better be prepared tae face dire consequences of the worst kind imaginable, fur our friends are in danger and we cannie linger here long fur the likes o’ you”

Marcon’s face fell into a pale, gaunt yet stoney grimace as he jerked his head away to the side in an act of utter defiance and disdain.

Gordi's face broadened into a deep smile...

”Ye know... Ah wis kind o’ hopin’ that wid be yer answer!....
....Pudge, I think we micht need the ingredients for that..... uhm... ”recipe” that I told ye about...”

And the big fella winked at the Dwarf with an almost-evil twinkle in his eye...

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Wonderful!

I received a message on my phone to call the doctor's office, but when I called back I had to leave a message for them to call me again. Still waiting. Either my test results came back ok or something is up.

How is everyone's Morning/Afternoon/Evening?

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Tests came back ok and I have arthritis. I already knew that. LOL They mentioned an option of therapy for pain. Been through that plenty of times through the years and it's useless. You feel better for a very brief time then back to the same thing. I chuckled and explained that. I know I can go on a much stronger pain med, but don't wish to go there. So I will suffer along having good days in between I guess.

Ok, I feel relieved at least and can go about my day now.

Did everyone fall down a dark tunnel somewhere? Helllloooo out there!

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Happy to read your tests came back ok , Night. Like you said, you already knew you had arthritis, so that comes as no surprise. You’ll just keep on being a good soldier, living the best life you can.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join