It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampires! Do they exist?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
"Vampires! Do they exist?"
I lean towards "yes", for reasons I will go into later, because right now, I can't be bothered and I gotta sleep. lol

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
So she's a talented writer mixing real documented fact with fiction. So was Stoker. Tell us about the document though, does it claim this Lestat was a Vampire, or is it just some rich guy who lived in New Orleans with a big manor full of slaves?

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 05:53 AM
link   
www.fvza.org...

Federal Vampire and Zombie Agency

What is this world coming to?

Read the fun disclaimer.

[edit on 3-24-06 by pacman]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I kinda hope they do...something very sexy about the idea of being a victim....

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Vampires don't have super powers, pretty much human in both apearence and functionality... mind for that matter whats the point?

pml

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Does the name Vlad the Impaler mean anything to you folks? He was very real, very unpleasant, and most certainly the progenitor of the mythical Vampire lineage.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lianna
I kinda hope they do...something very sexy about the idea of being a victim....

I know what you mean

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by pml
Does the name Vlad the Impaler mean anything to you folks? He was very real, very unpleasant, and most certainly the progenitor of the mythical Vampire lineage.

Yes, i've heard about that guy. A cruel man living in the 5'th century. He is Better known as Lord Dracul. A hungaryian warlord. Anyways, when it comes to the word impaler i get a little unshore,I only know it was some kinda torture he used.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I consider vampires an insult to the kingdom of Romania, and to the Dracul family! Yes they are still around!

There are no vampires. Better worry about the thing that is hovering above mexico instead. the "mothman"/Jarra (go watch MIB 2...)

EDIT:

NO WONDER the NWO is taking over, you people know NOTHING about history at all!!

[edit on 22-4-2006 by Christian IX]

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
vampire do exist!!!!! mostly in communist countries like North Korea and China. They live amongst the elite and are able to feed on the poor country folk under the cover of darkness. Communism is their weapon!!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
"I consider vampires an insult to the kingdom of Romania, and to the Dracul family! Yes they are still around!"

Vlad Tepes was a monster not in the supernatural sense but Stoker actually got his fable from some truth. Romanians in remote areas still beleive vamps exist and that the forrests are littered with the undead. so much so they stay in at night. They even have vampire hunters etc.

Though I personally do not beleive in Stokers fable regarding the impaler I beleive that stoker had gotten his idea after taking a trip to the area and stories from locals who have since then profitted greatly from tourism etc.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I know they do I have seen them and I hunt them along with other mythical creatures demons vampires exc.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
cool, so nightwatchers, is there some sort of organisation that I could join in order to hunt vampires/demons. If so I'd like to join cos that would be so cool.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 05:25 AM
link   
If vapires and other such creatures existed we would have found them by now. Or at least their victims. Nightwatchers you are making a pretty bold claim. I have to ask where the proof is because no one who makes those claims would surely do so with out it.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
did u no there have been sightings of people with REALLY pale skin walking around in new orleans mostly i believe they do exist there has been an increase of people gone missing in the last 6 years and there have been really tacky movies of vampires and other supernatrual creautures like shifters

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Yes and no. I dont think there are vampires in the sense that come out only at night and prey on the weak. There are people that drink blood though (mostly cows blood, I think) Theres some sort of medical term for it, as far as I know!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
OK guys... you lot keep getting more and more pathetic. Yes vampires are real, I am one.
Yes I can die from a wooden stake to the heart...
Crosses, Sunlight or Holy Water does not faze me...
And I do drink blood... But animal blood. (Pigs, Cows, and the occasional dog or cat)
Everyone seams to believe that vampires are bumpy faced creatures and that when you kill them they turn into dust.
This is not true.
When they die or have been killed, they do the same as normal people... they start losing skin, bones brake and they end up looking like a corpse... Obviously they go through this process faster than normal people... in a matter of hours actually.
Vampires are stronger than normal people, usually with the strength of around 3-5 men. Some vampires have reached strengths of a range or 5-7.
Vampires can not turn into bats and fly away... This is a lie created by the Dracula theory. Vampires can hear very well and can smell just as good as any other animal. We do not drink human blood, but there is the occasional time where they piss us off and we drink them.

Keep asking questions. I'm willing to answer them.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Real-Vampire

Welcome to ATS Real-Vampire. I hope you'll enjoy your stay. You may want to familiarise yourself with the forum before you "jump right in there". For instance we have a strict policy about civility here. We don't call each other "pathetic" or generally use phrases like "piss off".

If I may suggest something - perhaps you should start a new thread with your claims - seeing that this is a very old thread, and people may overlook your post right in the middle of this existing thread.

Here are some more helpful links:

Civility and Decorum are Required
General ATS Discussion Etiquette

You may want to take a look at this:
ATS Freshman’s Forum

[edit on 6-3-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Real-Vampire

What say you of the aging process?

EDIT to add: Perhaps the suggestions of Gemwolf should be heeded as well newcomer.

[edit on 3/6/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I really don't have any proof, but I strongly believe that other than mortal sang vampires or psi vampires, there does exist some form of immortal vampire. Like I said, no real proof, just a really strong feeling.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join