It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre cloud formation sighting in Illinois - Thoughts?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

"Theserare, intimidating quirks of the climate were officially named as a new type of cloud in the World Meteorological Organisation's Cloud Atlas last year. "

tHESE KINDS, NEW AND EXTREME KINDS OF WEATHER Woops caps lock...also causing more floods and fires and so forth. The once rare things will become common.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I left out a natural occurring weather front option on the multiple choice, because ( Though I won't completely rule it out), just based on the formation of that wall cloud it's hard to see anything normal about it.

I'm not a meteorologist and I don't know too much of the science behind weather, so I will admit I can jump to conclusions and automatically assume It's HAARP at it or something else..

Who knows exactly what's going on. But yes like one poster said, that clip brought back memories of Steven King's movie "The Mist".

edit on 13-8-2018 by freedom7 because: Spelling error

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
a reply to: mrthumpy

"Theserare, intimidating quirks of the climate were officially named as a new type of cloud in the World Meteorological Organisation's Cloud Atlas last year. "

tHESE KINDS, NEW AND EXTREME KINDS OF WEATHER Woops caps lock...also causing more floods and fires and so forth. The once rare things will become common.

Sorry but what new kinds of weather?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: freedom7

I'm not a meteorologist and I don't know too much of the science behind weather, so I will admit I can jump to conclusions and automatically assume It's HAARP at it or something else..

Good rule of thumb to follow if you want to work out if something is possibly connected to HAARP:

If it's not in the ionosphere then it's not HAARP

You're welcome

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   
What a beautiful sight. I haven't seen a real storm in years.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: freedom7

Chem trails at night over North Georgia (approximately 9:45)
Why wait until nighttime. Last Sunday, 12 chem trails in the skies over N. Georgia.
Don't even try that water-vapor BS, and I though airlines had mostly grounded all flights.
Must be military.
Are things really that bad with this virus, or is something else getting ready to hit the fan?

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Teacherdavis

There are still several thousand flights flying every day. There were over 4500 flights tracked today, with over half of them over North America. That's down somewhere around 9,000 flights from last year, but is still a fairly significant amount.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join