It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre cloud formation sighting in Illinois - Thoughts?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Hey ATS,

So I'm putting this in the Geo - Engineering/Chemtrails form because my hunch is that this clip you're about to see shows evidence of weather tampering. I could be wrong, and it could be something different. I will ask you this. Do you believe this Tsunami type looking cloud formation is evidence of

A. HAARP in action altering the weather?

B. An Act of God

C. Project Bluebeam running testing trials to condition the masses for something bigger ( HAARP could also play a role in this as well)

D. Other- something else you're leaning towards.

I've never seen weather like this in a ll my life, and these cloud formations just keep getting stranger and stranger. What are your thoughts on this ATS ?

www.youtube.com...

edit on 12-8-2018 by freedom7 because: Spelling error

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: freedom7

It's just a thunder storm. A big one too!

(It could be from weather tampering, but this is hard to prove. How would anyone collect evidence of such a thing?)
edit on 12-8-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: freedom7
Hey ATS,

So I'm putting this in the Geo - Engineering/Chemtrails form because my hunch is that this clip you're about to see shows evidence of weather tampering. I could be wrong, and it could be something different. I will ask you this. Do you believe this Tsunami type looking cloud formation is evidence of

B. An Act of God

C. Project Bluebeam running testing trials to condition the masses for something bigger ( HAARP could also play a role in this as well)

I've never seen weather like this in a ll my life, and these cloud formations just keep getting stranger and stranger. What are your thoughts on this ATS ?

www.youtube.com...

Looks like a typical storm front to me. That aside, I can tell you personally I have seen crazy lights watching the sky from out in the sticks close to the Byron power plant.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
ANNA Illinois is near where Illinois/Missouri/Arkansas/Tennessee all intersect. They've had some crazy weather there this Summer.

Thank-you for posting that video!
edit on 8/12/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Just the area causing the storm to not be able to form a proper, clean shelf cloud.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Looks like a bad storm coming. I have seen those kinds of storms coming before, they are kind of scarey.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   

wow, I have never seen anything like this! This summer here in Indiana did have some weird clouds too, but nothing as extreme as this!

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   

B. An Act of God

E. What it says on the video title

shelf cloud passing through Anna

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   
It's a wall of cloud. Likely a arcus formation. Nice vid.

Arcus cloud formations

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I would like to thank you that the video was short. But looks a thunderstorm. When I lived in Florida as a kid we always had weird weather. So I don't really think anything like this is really that odd.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Ummm...definitely..."The Mist"...

Good thing they're at the grocery store...

YouSir
edit on 13-8-2018 by YouSir because: I had a dream...

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

I'm going with E) The Wrath of God about to purge Chicago for it's violent and wicked ways.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Hey ATS,

B. An Act of God

www.youtube.com...

Occam likes how you left out the correct choice which would be a video clip of weather coming in.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Gust front cloud ( google it ) are usually in front of thunder cloud, not bizarre at all but absolutely great looking one !

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Yeah but the op is right.....never seen a low wall just sitting like that

Never so verticle with no activity in the thing....on the surface....or what 4 feet ? Dang

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Looks like hologram of a incoming tsunami.

Hell, I do not know what it is looks awesome and scary. Looking forward, really interesting.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

Arcus cloud formations

Yes well you kind of make it sound common and it is not. we are having to get used to new and scary things, I would bet there will be a lot more things "new" in the near future.

These rare, intimidating quirks of the climate were officially named as a new type of cloud in the World Meteorological Organisation's Cloud Atlas last year.

The freak event was snapped by Holly Belongie Marenger, a Michigan native who recorded the eerie cloud as it advanced steadily towards her and her family. It may have resembled an apocalyptic scene or a tsunami, but meteorologists believe the unusual spectacle was actually a 'shelf cloud'. These rare, intimidating quirks of the climate were officially named as a new type of cloud in the World Meteorological Organisation's Cloud Atlas last year.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Interesting pictures on this site as the storm forms.
A terrifying wall of cloud has been caught on camera ominously rolling to wards the shore. The freak event was captured by Holly Belongie Marenger, a Michigan native who recorded the cloud as it continued its steady march towards her and her family (pictured)

edit on 13-8-2018 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: paraphi

Arcus cloud formations

Yes well you kind of make it sound common and it is not. we are having to get used to new and scary things, I would bet there will be a lot more things "new" in the near future.

These rare, intimidating quirks of the climate were officially named as a new type of cloud in the World Meteorological Organisation's Cloud Atlas last year.

The freak event was snapped by Holly Belongie Marenger, a Michigan native who recorded the eerie cloud as it advanced steadily towards her and her family. It may have resembled an apocalyptic scene or a tsunami, but meteorologists believe the unusual spectacle was actually a 'shelf cloud'. These rare, intimidating quirks of the climate were officially named as a new type of cloud in the World Meteorological Organisation's Cloud Atlas last year.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Interesting pictures on this site as the storm forms.
A terrifying wall of cloud has been caught on camera ominously rolling to wards the shore. The freak event was captured by Holly Belongie Marenger, a Michigan native who recorded the cloud as it continued its steady march towards her and her family (pictured)

What new and scary things?

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Yes, a wall cloud. I've encountered one massive formation once in the 1980's while
driving from northern Mississippi into Texas. There must be a geological condition
there that supports huge thunderstorms.

The wall cloud is enclosed with lighter colored mist that is rain and air vapor and
inside is the dark mass of water-laden air. The weight of this wall cloud is many
billions of tons whereas a typical cumulus cloud weighs a fraction of it. When
a front moves in it can really do damage to the ground.

The rivers of water in the atmosphere may be making big weather like this be
more frequent and more ferocious.

a reply to: SeaWorthy

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Yes, a wall cloud. I've encountered one massive formation once in the 1980's while
driving from northern Mississippi into Texas. There must be geological and
environmental conditions there that supports huge thunderstorms.

The wall cloud is enclosed with lighter colored mist that is rain and air vapor and
inside is the dark mass of water-laden air. The weight of this wall cloud is many
billions of tons whereas a typical cumulus cloud weighs a fraction of it. When
a front moves in it can really do damage to the ground.

The rivers of water in the atmosphere may be making big weather like this be
more frequent and more ferocious.

a reply to: SeaWorthy

edit on 13-8-2018 by ThatDidHappen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join