It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of the Secret Tapes made by Omarosa

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Omarosa isn't the only one with secret recordings. The Russians have some as do the Israelis. Thanks Jared....

www.rawstory.com...
edit on 13-8-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

originally posted by: Sheye

... and he gave her a chance to leave in good standing with no court martial , and this is what they get in return.

The government can not court-martial non-military personnel. Why would you think that she could be court-martialed, out of curiosity...

Because I’m a stupid idiot at times 😆... Kelly mentioned it in the tapes, but only in reference to how he would deal with her if she was a soldier.

My bad.. sorry... and way too late to edit that post.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Wacky Omarosa, who got fired 3 times on the Apprentice, now got fired for the last time. She never made it, never will. She begged me for a job, tears in her eyes, I said Ok. People in the White House hated her. She was vicious, but not smart. I would rarely see her but heard....
9:27 AM - 13 Aug 2018

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

...really bad things. Nasty to people & would constantly miss meetings & work. When Gen. Kelly came on board he told me she was a loser & nothing but problems. I told him to try working it out, if possible, because she only said GREAT things about me - until she got fired!
9:50 AM - 13 Aug 2018

she got the job because she said nice things about him.. jesus. $180,000 job. also, government employees cannot be held to the terms of a non-disclosure agreement.

lol

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Yea i it standard op to lock your employees in a room cornered like an animal and threaten them as you take their lively hood away.

sop

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
... also, government employees cannot be held to the terms of a non-disclosure agreement.

lol

Really?

GAO found that 48 federal agencies reported that: (1) government and contractor employees signed about 144,000 and 98,000 nondisclosure agreements...

NDA

I also personally signed several NDAs as a government employee and as a contractor.

One cannot be forced to sign an NDA (there can be employment repercussions if you don't...). In addition, courts tend to balance the public interest of any disclosure of info against the government's right to muzzle a government employee for whatever reason. However, this woman's disclosures fall more into the category of sour grapes than whistle-blower and as such will probably be judged to fall under any NDA she may have signed.
edit on 13/8/18 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

edit on 13/8/18 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

ha, no biggie, I just felt like I might have been missing something important. I get a little overprotective about military law since I was a paralegal (27D) in the Army during that part of my life.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I tuned into the program The View today because I thought this topic would be widely discussed as well as announcing that Omarosa would be a guest to promote her new book. Usually that show would be all over a story like this, throwing more negative comments at Trump and the WH.

Guess what ? Not one peep about ANY of it, which is very telling.

I hate that program with a passion , and only watched it today out of curiosity for what they would say. For The View not to say anything is saying a lot !

( I only told Joy and Whoopie to f*** off twice each 😆... and I rolled my eyes a lot )

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Linda Tripp. Maryland I believe re: Monica Lewinski

ganjoa

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
Yea i it standard op to lock your employees in a room cornered like an animal and threaten them as you take their lively hood away.

sop

Cornered like an animal? Please

Actually it is standard, to bring employees into your office and set them down and let them go, have you never had a damn job in your life?

You dont fire someone in front of everyone

You really are completely ignorant to how things work in the real world arent you?

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

LOL

I'm sorta expecting a

"Does Not Compute"

out of him .......

Opposition to Good is rather weak ...... They need to up their IQ

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

LOL

I'm sorta expecting a

"Does Not Compute"

out of him .......

It really is dumbfounding.

I'm finding it harder and harder in my old age to understand how young peoples brains work anymore.

Its like critical thinking and logic just isn't a thing anymore

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

sop

Actually it is standard, to bring employees into your office and set them down and let them go, have you never had a damn job in your life?

You really are completely ignorant to how things work in the real world arent you?

You are grasping at straws with every post as you conveniently ignore tha facts.

I never claimed any of what you pointed out was out of the ordinary.

I said that he locked the door and that is the equivalent imo of cornering an animal.

Nothing about locking someone in a room is sop.

You keep diggin your hole deeper and deeper.

You are definitely triggered to tha max..

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

sop

You are grasping at straws with every post as you conveniently ignore tha facts.

I said that he locked the door and that is the equivalent imo of cornering an animal.

Lol I directly quoted you

Skate around it all you like they are your own words

no one was "locked" in a room, you're making that up

Tell me have you ever had a job?
edit on 13-8-2018 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

LOL

I'm sorta expecting a

"Does Not Compute"

out of him .......

Yea the post i responded to does not compute at all.

Good catch!

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

LOL

I'm sorta expecting a

"Does Not Compute"

out of him .......

Good catch!

Bringing an employee into your office to talk to them and let them know they are going to be let go, doesn't compute to you?

What jobs have you had where they DONT do this?

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
They did not trust her being inside there at all...and now the audio recording explain why...Very reckless.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

sop

yes you quoted my post but you ignored what was in it.

The objection i raised was that kelly locked her in the room with him.

You then ignored that and went on a rant about procedure in firings of which i just stated i do not disagree with what you posted in regards to sop other than kelly locking the door.

You asking me if i have had a job is another fine example of your incompetence and inability to comprehend things.

Perhaps a better question would have you ever been fired? That would have GOTTON you closer to your point.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

sop

yes you quoted my post but you ignored what was in it.

The objection i raised was that kelly locked her in the room with him.

You then ignored that and went on a rant about procedure in firings of which i just stated i do not disagree with what you posted in regards to sop other than kelly locking the door.

You asking me if i have had a job is another fine example of your incompetence and inability to comprehend things.

Perhaps a better question would have you ever been fired? That would have GOTTON you closer to your point.

I'm not sure youre aware of how doors and locks work......

But when you lock a door from the inside, you're not locked in from that side, you've locked everyone else out.

I know that's a really hard concept to grasp

And no I've never been fired. I own and ran a large shipping and receiving company on the coast for over 30 years. So you know, I know how hiring and firing works.

Have you ever had a job?

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

LOL

I'm sorta expecting a

"Does Not Compute"

out of him .......

Good catch!

Bringing an employee into your office to talk to them and let them know they are going to be let go, doesn't compute to you?

What jobs have you had where they DONT do this?

Dude i never said anything about that. you are spinning.

Again the problem was the locked door.

Under no circumstances is this acceptable for a boss to do.

If you want to say it did not happen then that is fine and would be just another example of you not knowing the facts of the debate.

It was reported by the fired employee that the door was locked.

Probably conveniently left out of articles reporting on this.

I will do this once for you since i know know you do not care to research but only seek to be decisive.

www.washingtonpost.com... 5b3e88-9ee8-11e8-83d2-70203b8d7b44_story.html

Omarosa Manigault Newman claims ‘false imprisonment’ during her firing, accuses Trump of lying

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Again except the problem is its not false imprisonment when you lock a door from the side you're sitting on lol

She's also made tons of other claims that aren't true, much like she did years ago.

I want you to go to the nearest door, push the lock, can you get out?

I find it hard to believe someone is mentally incapable of understanding how doors work

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join