It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of the Secret Tapes made by Omarosa

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Holy crap. Who hired this traitorous, low-life, POS. Oh right, Trump. The buck stops with him. Strange how all the 'best and brightest' he hires turn out to be scum. And he's up to how many now? Must be some kind of record.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: manta78

originally posted by: CliffoCambridge
a reply to: Sheye

Doesn't making secret recordings in the White House amount to espionage?

The Heat is On:
White House Exploring Legal Options Against Omarosa:

abcnews.go.com...

Why do they have to dig and explore for legal options? My God...aren't there workplace RULES at the White House?

Her biggest fear should be going to jail. As a government employee she signed a security agreement. And in that if its violated you can to to prison. And yes bringing a recording device in the white house qualifies.

Now i doubt they will have her jailed bad press but I'd have a judge fine her if i was the Trump administration. However its not the white houses decision either so they may lock her up.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Holy crap. Who hired this traitorous, low-life, POS. Oh right, Trump. The buck stops with him. Strange how all the 'best and brightest' he hires turn out to be scum. And he's up to how many now? Must be some kind of record.

Yes when his administration first started they made really bad choices. But part of that was Trumps fault because he didnt want to use the people that knew how washington worked. He wanted fresh faces so he pulled on people that helped his campaign. And most of the people were underqualified for government positions. Problem when you go in claiming you want to drain the swamp. You rule out a lot of qualified people.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Rewey

Yeah it is.
And her recording wasn't ilegal.
Legal experts are pretty unanimous on that.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

PS obviously not the where do you want to have lunch conversations but any official conversation is required to be recorded and submitted to the record.
Which may wind up being an important issue in the obstruction of justice case.
What did Comey say??? "Lordy, I hope there are tapes" ?
There very well may be tapes. Too bad Comey didn't tape.
edit on 8132018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Source please? Thanks!

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: thegeneraldisarray

I already looked it up.
This messed up site won't let me post outside content now for some reason I thought they had fixed two days ago so sorry but no I cant. You'll have to look it up.

edit on 8132018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Don't hold your breath ..... your dealing with

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Already know - thought I'd see what would happen and yep, just as I suspected. My morning laugh over my covfefe

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Sorry... Not ringing a bell.
I oppose trump to everyone.
Anyone who reads here knows my viewpoint. So it being predictable isn't so amazing since I lay it right out there.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I already looked it up.
This messed up site won't let me post outside content now for some reason I thought they had fixed two days ago so sorry but no I cant. You'll have to look it up.

But I’m sure you could “gasp” manually type the URLs of the sources that support your conclusions?

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Oh my 2007 is not more than ten years ago?
My math says it's eleven years ago. One decade and into another.
Nit pick much?
I guess if you have nothing else you play the cards you have.
Have a great day.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I don't think she should ever have been there in the first place.
She was his token and that's all.
What qualified her for a whitehouse position and WTF did she do there?

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Yeah it is.
And her recording wasn't ilegal.
Legal experts are pretty unanimous on that.

Yes it is it violates white house security no electronic devices are supposed to enter the white house. But what they can get her for is trespass. She was in a restricted area in the white house she exceeded the scope of her permission being in a restricted area with a recording device. Bottom line when dealing with restricted areas she can go to jail for violating rules. Thus is exactly what happened to the guy in the military Trump pardons. He had permission to be there until he violated that permission by taking photos.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Oh I'm not defending her. Not at all. I just stated the recording isn't illegal.
Now I hear two things, one she had no security clearance but was in the situation room with John Kelly. Why?
And I just heard a recording she has of trump saying basically he didn't know Kelly had fired her.
He doesn't even know what's going on in his own house.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

It's all entertainment these days.
I keep thinking I'll just wait it out and binge watch when it hits NetFlix.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Wrong thread.
edit on 8/13/2018 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

That's a bunch of marlarky. Everyone carries a cellphone these days.
No regulations say you can't bring them into the whitehouse.
I've looked.
There is no law about it.
If you find one please link it .

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

a reply to: Asktheanimals

Every conversation in the Whitehouse is recorded. It's required. Not illegal. It may not have been on ethical for her to tape it but not illegal. Not by a long shot.

Really?

Are you stupid or just willfully ignorant?

But while cell phones and recording devices are barred from the room, Price said that in his experience there was no screening process. “It’s a system based on honor and integrity, and there’s a sign outside that says, ‘Place your phones here,’ ” he said.

Source

So, it's against the rules. It's an f'ing SCIF for god's sake. If I recorded some of the conversations I had in a SCIF, I'd be under Leavenworth.

Read the article in its entirety.

Also, please show the statute or rule that makes recording everything in the White House "required."

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

The Situation Room is a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility, or SCIF, where the nation's most consequential foreign policy decisions are made, and staff members aren't permitted to bring in cellphones or other recording devices.

Link

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join