It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of the Secret Tapes made by Omarosa

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I heard that the tape played by Omarossa mysteriously ended, right before John Kelly began informing her of WHY she was being fired. TRUE?

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I heard that the tape played by Omarossa mysteriously ended, right before John Kelly began informing her of WHY she was being fired. TRUE?

No.. they edited it for the newscast interview.(Meet The Press). I think the one in the OP is the full deal, and he basically tells her they can talk about it another time, but it’s a done deal and the lawyers would explain everything and answer her questions.

Did you listen to the audio in the OP , it does sound like the full recording. The interview I watched.. well it was edited.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Thanks for replying. That was the complaint I heard...that her Meet The Perverted Press appearance didn't include the section where she's told WHY she's being fired.

It seems that reasons for termination would be explained somewhere on the front end of a dismissal.. That's the way it was when I used to get fired.

I'll listen to the audio in the OP now..
edit on 8/12/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
He does explain some reasons for dismissal but doesn’t go into detail.. like another member here said... I think he knew he was being recorded and far better to have the lawyers explain the details. He actually offered her a dignified way out of her mess, but she chose to dig deeper in the mud. 😆

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

We discussed in the thread where the criminal MSM reported that she "Abruptly Quit" that Omarosa was famous for recording almost everyone she interacted with.

Here is a link to one of the articles (dtd 1/19/2018) describing her propensity for recording people, with her I-Phone.
thehill.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

For once, instead of just saying something and expecting everyone to believe it, please provide a link that it is required that every conversation to be recorded in the White House. Please, just once provide proof.

I believe it is legal in DC to record a conversation as long as one party is aware. May not be legal to have a device in the situation room but, no TS material was not discussed so no real violation.

It is utter ridiculousness to state that all conversations be recorded in the White House as it is simply not even possiable. But by all means, provide proof for once of the claim.
edit on 8/12/2018 by DJMSN because: Correction

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

It is public knowledge she was fired for using a car service without authorization and for having wedding pictures made in the Rose Garden without permission, not even telling anybody.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

We discussed in the thread where the criminal MSM reported that she "Abruptly Quit" that Omarosa was famous for recording almost everyone she interacted with.

Here is a link to one of the articles (dtd 1/19/2018) describing her propensity for recording people, with her I-Phone.
thehill.com...

Thank you for the links and adding to this thread.

It’s good to know her back story , because you know she’ll be brandishing her form of BS all over the talk shows this week. It would be so nice if she got some sort of court order preventing her to further expose what should have stayed as private WH conversation. Then again, all it does is make her look like an idiot.
edit on 12-8-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

It is public knowledge she was fired for using a car service without authorization and for having wedding pictures made in the Rose Garden without permission, not even telling anybody.

Another funny thing she has her wedding at Trumps hotel in DC. So Trump helped her pay for her wedding. Thats why when she first leaves she was saying how great he was.

Not until she is approached about a book deal did her story change.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Doesn't making secret recordings in the White House amount to espionage?

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CliffoCambridge

I would think so... but they sure gave her the opportunity for a graceful exit ( even saying she resigned). If the allegations were so serious and Trump let her walk with a public statement stating that she resigned from the WH, it’s no wonder she praised him when she was leaving.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

The Heat is On:
White House Exploring Legal Options Against Omarosa:

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
A little Heat is On Music:

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Thanks for the link . All these people are refuting her claims.😆

Here is her full interview on Meet the Press 🙄. She sounds so self righteous about the taping.. hope she does get nailed for it.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: manta78

The Heat is On:
White House Exploring Legal Options Against Omarosa:

abcnews.go.com...

Why do they have to dig and explore for legal options? My God...aren't there workplace RULES at the White House?

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Maybe President Trump should be a little more like the Clinton Crime Family. People in Hillary and Bill's circle would never try to pull the crap that Omarosa is attempting.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Is it legal to secretly record Whitehouse meetings and pass the recordings to the media???

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Is it legal to secretly record Whitehouse meetings and pass the recordings to the media???

Pretty sure it’s not🤨. Here is a link describing legal action the WH is considering. It was posted a few posts up by manta78.

abcnews.go.com...
edit on 13-8-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   
The fact that I held the clearance and 5 years of doing Presidential Security.
But here you go, because you don't look hard enough. The prison term varies by individual, but the 20 years is the standard threat on the forms you sign.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

For once, instead of just saying something and expecting everyone to believe it, please provide a link that it is required that every conversation to be recorded in the White House. Please, just once provide proof.

I believe it is legal in DC to record a conversation as long as one party is aware. May not be legal to have a device in the situation room but, no TS material was not discussed so no real violation.

It is utter ridiculousness to state that all conversations be recorded in the White House as it is simply not even possiable. But by all means, provide proof for once of the claim.

she can't do that. This was just another running of the mouth and not actually knowing anything about the conversation. It's typical, and expected.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join