It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of the Secret Tapes made by Omarosa

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
he knows more than most generals and he hires the BEST people.

LOLOLOLOLOL

his supporters know he's a con and they don't care, even when the con on them. jesus.

the uber rich are laughing their asses off.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: Annee

I dunno, morons get Herpes because they dont use a 1 dollar rain coat

potAto pototo

OK, ya got me

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Yes. I think Trump is dumb.

Other opinions will vary.

And he's solely responsible for bringing Omarosa into the WH.

Who cares.

Her 15 minutes are over.

Tomorrow yall will be whining bout something else.

Uh, I'm laughing -- not whining.

His supporters are being a bit crazy though.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Every conversation in the Whitehouse is recorded. It's required. Not illegal. It may not have been on ethical for her to tape it but not illegal. Not by a long shot.

lol.. I swear you just say random stupid shi.. hoping its true..

What it must be like to live in fantasy land...

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Every conversation in the Whitehouse is recorded. It's required. Not illegal. It may not have been on ethical for her to tape it but not illegal. Not by a long shot.

When I was assigned there, there was no such requirement. In fact, in the Oval office it was policy that there would NEVER be a recording of any meetings. Someone taking notes was allowed, that was it.

So I guess it was different when you worked there? Care to at least share a link to this requirement you were talking about?

To the OP.. Omarosa just torpedoed herself. She could very well face charges if the WH chooses to.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

I am no fan of current dumbo admins, but she is one dangerous manipulative specimen.
edit on 12-8-2018 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Yeah she lies more than Trump..

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Yeah she lies more than Trump..

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

The irony is also not lost on me that a rabid Hillary supporter suddenly cares about the recording of communications being required...

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I wonder what else she has recorded in the white house...
She might have all kinds of stuff.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I'll bet this is what the General was talking about when he talked about her ethical nature. They found out she was a plant. Since she released these tapes to the press, I wonder what else she released to the press. Ethics indeed. She has none.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Can we all just be thankful that it wasn't a sex tape?

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

"While Washington, DC requires one-party consent in order to record a conversation, the White House has different rules regarding due to national security issues. If the firing and recorded conversation happened in the situation room, it is more likely than not that Omarosa broke the law. This has left many conservatives noting the irony that Omarosa, now a Trump opponent, could be the first former Trump official to go to jail."

From the article today: Did Omarosa Break the Law? Former White House Aide Plays Alleged Audio of Firing

townhall.com...

About the author: Timothy Meads
Biography
Timothy Meads is a graduate of Gettysburg College. His passions are conservative philosophy, the New England Patriots, and Michigan football. His favorite quote is "Don't worry about the world ending today, it's already tomorrow in Australia."

edit on 8/12/2018 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Can we all just be thankful that it wasn't a sex tape?

I wonder if is was, would she hire Adventti to represent her?

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

😊🤚 lol, see we arent all that different

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: manta78

"While Washington, DC requires one-party consent in order to record a conversation, the White House has different rules regarding due to national security issues. If the firing and recorded conversation happened in the situation room, it is more likely than not that Omarosa broke the law. This has left many conservatives noting the irony that Omarosa, now a Trump opponent, could be the first former Trump official to go to jail."

From the article today: Did Omarosa Break the Law? Former White House Aide Plays Alleged Audio of Firing

townhall.com...

About the author: Timothy Meads
Biography
Timothy Meads is a graduate of Gettysburg College. His passions are conservative philosophy, the New England Patriots, and Michigan football. His favorite quote is "Don't worry about the world ending today, it's already tomorrow in Australia."

And as a long time Trump supporter, I personally recommend that Trump lock her up and show the world, that no one is above the law, not even one of his former advisers.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Why would she release that?

I wonder what she did that was unethical.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... l-office/

“LOCK HER UP!” Calls For Omarosa to be Prosecuted Grow After She Releases Secret Recording of Chief of Staff John Kelly (AUDIO)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Sounds like Kelly knew he was being recorded . he was seriously walking on eggshells while had a bitchy callous attitude

In my opinion, Kelly was making his own tape, knowing what kind of person he was dealing with.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Yes. I think Trump is dumb. And he's solely responsible for bringing Omarosa into the WH.

I don’t think he’s so dumb ... but he can be naive in giving people a chance. I truly believe he wants to see the best in people, and kindly gives them the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Who are you? Stop pretending like we have history.

everyone here has history with you and your crap
we're sick of it...
if you cant add to a topic like an adult, why bother?
I truly dont understand people who use their own precious time to come online and be a douche
you can disagree and debate like an adult.. we dont need to drop to childish levels

as for the recording

- you are not allowed to secretly record conversations inside the white house
- it was pretty clear ''serious violations of integrity''

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join