It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of the Secret Tapes made by Omarosa

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

It was covered on the news. The doors to the situation room locks automatically. It has to be opened by a guard.
She was locked in to intimidate and frighten her.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It was covered on the news. The doors to the situation room locks automatically. It has to be opened by a guard.

I missed that.

Now the question is how many people have been fired in the same manner in that room?

Most get the twitter treatment...

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

I missed that.

Now the question is how many people have been fired in the same manner in that room?

Probably none i read in the post she was taken in to that room for 2 reasons. One it is sound proofed and they were expecting her to yell. Number two it was known she was recording conversations so that room was specifically chosen because according to security you are suppose to put all electronic devices in a box outside the door there's one by both entrances. As for getting in the situation room requires a guard to unlock it getting out however does not .

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Kelly threatened that if she didn't go quietly they would destroy her reputation. Proving himself once again to be just another scumbag character in the Trump tragedy.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

If she was frightened by operating in the centre of power for the entire western world, with all the security that entails, then she really is rather too delicate to have been there in the first place.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: KevinKaboom
Kelly threatened that if she didn't go quietly they would destroy her reputation. Proving himself once again to be just another scumbag character in the Trump tragedy.

No.. he didn’t threaten her. He politely gave her a graceful exit out of a serious pickle she got herself into by breaking WH rules. Omarosa and her secret recordings , is the scumbag here... and now she’s destroying her own reputation.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: howtonhawky

I missed that.

Probably none i read in the post she was taken in to that room for 2 reasons. One it is sound proofed and they were expecting her to yell. Number two it was known she was recording conversations so that room was specifically chosen because according to security you are suppose to put all electronic devices in a box outside the door there's one by both entrances. As for getting in the situation room requires a guard to unlock it getting out however does not .

That sounds like fancy stuff.

Now my question would have to be did she have a habit of yelling in the white house? Seems like that would have been reported before then.

Was there any proof of her recording people before that point.

Now if kelly really did do that then surely he would have the foresight to highlight his concerns on the official record some place. In other words perhaps some type of record exist where kelly explained his departure from normal operating procedure before it happened so as to cya.

If none of that can be verified then it is likely just hindsight fodder that you read.

I doubt that omarosa's behavior on the apprentice would be good enough to warrant such actions as what kelly done in the white house.

For the kicker i will say it may have been a very bad choice to keep her around just to inflate his ego from time to time. Seems not so good that this is the standard for keeping a job at the white house.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Maybe there was... Omarosa herself admitted to recording many conversations. She was doing it on the campaign trail. I really believe she was a mole for the dems to a degree... because you don’t go on a campaign trail with someone who you are obsessed with saying the “N” word.

Omarosa has shown us all the proof of recording before the firing in the situation room.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

I really believe she was a mole for the dems to a degree...

When has Omarosa ever been about anything but Omarosa?

Narcissist meet Narcissist

Trump meet Omarosa - - Omarosa meet Trump.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

It maybe true and i only pose the scenerio as i see it.

Currently it is just speculation and i can do that too.

If they had any fore knowledge of her behavior and was using the room for those reasons then they would also have recorded in some form their knowledge and we would have already had it thrown in our faces by the admin and the msm.

In this day and age covering ones buttox when breaking protocol is as easy as pressing record and stating this or that.

I get the strong feeling that this admin just covers their arse after the fact and does not much forethought.

If they have the proof of what was stated then they are now doing the country a disservice by not providing it.

Instead they only seek to charge her with breaking a non disclosure agreement.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Ha!

Apparently she is a crying low life dog..

I think that is the official view of the usa.
edit on 14-8-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

So this is a recording of her with...whoever...but not Trump. Where is this video or audio that claims he called black people the N word? I mean once again, CNN and MSNBC are all over the place speaking about this as if it were gospel..just like the whole 2 year Russian Collusion garbage, and nothing stuck to Trump at all. Maybe a few low life's fell off the grid...but nothing on Trump. Are they going to be talking about this until the end of his Presidency and the start of the new one (because he will win again)? The mainstream media does nothing but leave a trail of breadcrumbs for the Liberals, that always lead to nowhere. If they had audio of Trump calling black people the N word, it would be out by now because I am 100% sure that the Democrats don't have time to waste or play around when it comes to replacing Trump, or worse. Liberals are nothing but empty promises from the history I've witnessed. This will be no different. She has no audio of Trump saying this. They're lying and this is just another version of the Russian Conspiracy thing..more empty promises that will amount to nothing. Just wait and see.....two years from now.

edit on 14-8-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Where is the recording of him saying the N word ? Allegedly, Omarosa swears it exists because “ others” have said it does.

She’s flipped her story a few times already about different specifics, but she has said she actually hasn’t heard the tape.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Here's another story about her employment history:

From the article:

Omarosa's Long History of Being Fired
"According to the new issue of PEOPLE, the former political appointee — who spoke glowingly of her White House days — was banished from four jobs in two years with the Clinton administration.

At her last one, “she was asked to leave as quickly as possible, she was so disruptive,” says Cheryl Shavers, the former Under Secretary for Technology at the Commerce Department, where Omarosa worked several weeks in 2000. “One woman wanted to slug her.”

people.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
omarosa is releasing another tape today at noon. I wonder if trump regrets hiring the best people. lol

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
omarosa is releasing another tape today at noon. I wonder if trump regrets hiring the best people. lol

Her new name is ...

ohm-uh-rosa

resistance is futile except for her

next we hear from her psychiatrist

💥😃🚬💥

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
And the rabbit hole gets deeper every day:

From an article today:

WATCH: Piers Morgan Claims Omarosa Offered Him SEX In Exchange For Winning Celebrity Apprentice

“Omarosa sidled up to me at the New York Mercantile Exchange and said, quite seriously: ‘Piers, do you want a showmance?’ ‘A what?’ I replied. ‘A showmance. You know, a romance on the show — we get it on together. Happens all the time on Apprentice. Everyone has sex together. Then we can make lots of money out of it,’” Morgan wrote. “I stared at her grasping, ferociously ambitious little eyes, and laughed: ‘You must be joking, you deluded woman.’ She didn’t take it well. ‘What are you? Gay?’”

ilovemyfreedom.org... m_medium=twitter
edit on 8/16/2018 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Dc does have an one party consent law.

How many times does it have to be repeated?

It does not matter what the State (or in this case territorial/DC) law is, The White House has its own rules that supercede.

She can legally record her conversation with Kelly.

Not if the rules for the location forbid it, which they apparently do in this case.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Not if the rules for the location forbid it, which they apparently do in this case.

I am under the suspicion that Kelly knew Omarosa was recording conversations, which is the reason why he took her to the Situation room for her dismissal. Must be highly illegal to tape conversations in there without consent.

She complains he bullied her... 🙄.. she was lucky he was willing to give her a way out graciously.

I haven’t heard much about her making more talk show rounds ( after the initial release of her book)... no mention of the other tapes she has , as far as actually releasing them. She could be saving it all for election time, or she is being threatened with some serious lawsuits.. maybe both.

I could be wrong about her not appearing as much on TV, as I don’t watch MSM for news.

<< 7  8  9   >>

join