It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of the Secret Tapes made by Omarosa

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Omarosa claims she was harrassed by Kelly , WH Chief of Staff

I would like some opinions on how she sees this as harrassment. He was polite but honest... she violated terms of integrity. Makes one wonder if the rumours about her secretly working behind the scenes for the dems is true.

Anyhow, here’s the tape..

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

She has to be either a Dim plant or literally just one scorned jilted broad, who knows.

However, this behaviour isn't new in any case involving scorned females, I swear its the worse, like a bad GF...
edit on 12-8-2018 by Arnie123 because: Transitions!!

+22 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Oh yeah! Watergate Pt Deux!
Wait, it's illegal to record conversations in the White House without permission.
Omarosa may find a home in the pen yet.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

This was news to me. According to the info on her Wikipedia pg:

In the 1990s, Omarosa worked in the office of Vice President Al Gore during the Clinton administration. She later stated the job had been "a very difficult environment, because they don't believe in training. They just kind of throw you in the fire."[15] Gore's former office administrator, Mary Margaret Overbey, has said Omarosa "was the worst hire we ever made".[16] She was later transferred to the Commerce Department via the White House personnel office.[15] Cheryl Shavers, who then served as the department's under secretary for technology administration, has said that at the time, Omarosa was "unqualified and disruptive," adding, "I had her removed."[16]

edit on 12-8-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Oh yeah! Watergate Pt Deux!
Wait, it's illegal to record conversations in the White House without permission.
Omarosa may find a home in the pen yet.

... and he gave her a chance to leave in good standing with no court martial , and this is what they get in return.

I think it’s good she released the tapes... she looks like the fool in my opinion.
edit on 12-8-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
Omarosa claims she was harrassed by Kelly , WH Chief of Staff

I would like some opinions on how she sees this as harrassment. He was polite but honest... she violated terms of integrity. Makes one wonder if the rumours about her secretly working behind the scenes for the dems is true.

Anyhow, here’s the tape..

Yeah...this is going to backfire on her quickly. Even the dems know not to give her any facetime....she is an attention whore.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

This was news to me. According to the info on her Wikipedia pg:

In the 1990s, Omarosa worked in the office of Vice President Al Gore during the Clinton administration. She later stated the job had been "a very difficult environment, because they don't believe in training. They just kind of throw you in the fire."[15] Gore's former office administrator, Mary Margaret Overbey, has said Omarosa "was the worst hire we ever made".[16] She was later transferred to the Commerce Department via the White House personnel office.[15] Cheryl Shavers, who then served as the department's under secretary for technology administration, has said that at the time, Omarosa was "unqualified and disruptive," adding, "I had her removed."[16]

Allegedly, she also worked for the Clinton Foundation in some capacity.

Interesting find by the way... thanks for posting .

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I don't know about harassment, but having a hidden recording device in the white house is probably a crime.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
I don't know about harassment, but having a hidden recording device in the white house is probably a crime.

She says in an interview she feels justified and has no regrets because everyone lied in the WH. It was the only way to protect herself from backstabbing. 😆

Poor Omarosa, I’ll bet you one hundred dollars she was behind the “White House Staffer” Twitter account.I could be wrong about that, but it is so typically her.

First time I read a tweet from that handle... I replied “Omarosa... is that you ?” 😆

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Jesus she's been with him for decades. She's not a friggin plant. You guys are crazy.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Every conversation in the Whitehouse is recorded. It's required. Not illegal. It may not have been on ethical for her to tape it but not illegal. Not by a long shot.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Court marshal? She's not enlisted for Christ's sake. Where does this crap come from?

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Oh oh someone said something bad about trump. Let's all gang up on her.
You guys are sadly predictable.

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Oh oh someone said something bad about trump. Let's all gang up on her.
You guys are sadly predictable.

As are you 😕

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Every conversation in the Whitehouse is recorded. It's required. Not illegal. It may not have been on ethical for her to tape it but not illegal. Not by a long shot.

Bullsh!t. The Oval Office, maybe. But not every conversation in the entire Whitehouse is required to be recorded.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
He kindly let her leave, because she recorded Top Secret Yankee White conversations. Now she's literally thrown the evidence out in the open and it's 20 years in a Federal Prison and $250000 in Fines....or at least it was when I held the clearance.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

how about a citation? you constantly make statements as absolute facts, but never back them with a citation...why is that?

Is it legal for an employee to record on their own without declaring ?

The White House is one thing, anyone else is perhaps different.

Id just like to see where you got this info from, that it was ok for Omarosa to record privately.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Who are you? Stop pretending like we have history.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

originally posted by: watchitburn

She says in an interview she feels justified and has no regrets because everyone lied in the WH. It was the only way to protect herself from backstabbing. 😆

Poor Omarosa, I’ll bet you one hundred dollars she was behind the “White House Staffer” Twitter account.I could be wrong about that, but it is so typically her.

First time I read a tweet from that handle... I replied “Omarosa... is that you ?” 😆

I’m probably wrong about the Twitter handle, after rereading it , it may verywell be someone else.

Who cares.. it’s a dead account now 🤔🤨

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretsoftheBlueApples

I looked. There's no law about taping conversations in the Whitehouse. If you can find one have at it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join