It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religion as a means to ascend.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

If you truly believe that... Then maybe I'm in the wrong religion . In this city. Evil is rampant.
To be good is die first for you goodliness
Reflected back to you for rising up against evil is more evil . That is God's way here in this city.
He may reward someone for the deeds. But that is truly not my experience. In my experience... He made a mess and needs someone to clean it thousands and scores of thousands know he's a deadbeat. They also know life is suitable despite the evil so no is all he hears from them. But the fool of which talks so much crap in his day is the one he clings to for cleaning that mess. I'm the fool. I don't believe he is evil. But I am well aware that he is a total deadbeat .. and as long as there are no rewards for service to him. I will let evil reign as long as it can
The longer it reigns the more he clings to me .
It is time to say no to a god who said no. He can keep his fortunes. I've been without him 39 years.
I can go many more let evil reign forvevr
edit on 25-8-2018 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

It is time to say no to a god who said no. He can keep his fortunes. I've been without him 39 years. I can go many more let evil reign forvevr

Who says you got many more to go? Sooner or later you run out of years. Then what?

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

Why would we need to change.

You really don't have to change. It's your call.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Seede

It is time to say no to a god who said no. He can keep his fortunes. I've been without him 39 years. I can go many more let evil reign forvevr

Who says you got many more to go? Sooner or later you run out of years. Then what?

I would be better left to the woes than to trust a deadbeat. He'll buy you with false promises.
Beware .... Beware. Beware

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   

I can go many more let evil reign forvevr

True evil is a possession. Its not actually natural to want to kill, destroy, hurt and maim.
You possibly are possessed by an entity.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

That dude spoke pure truth. He told me no once and no one will have to hear that from me.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Then we appoint our own time and not with an exit wound but with the pillars of the earth and we'll be there for sure.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Then we appoint our own time and not with an exit wound but with the pillars of the earth and we'll be there for sure.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I meet God face to face all the time & I can see where each religion got it right & where they got it all wrong. Just ask God to manifest to you. Christ says that He will manifest to you, & that is a fact. A fact of 100% accuracy. I was an atheist & everyone I have ever known is an atheist. But God kept coming to me & making Himself known to me, & then when I opened my mind & heart to God He was able to teach me everything about reality. But I am not a teacher or a prophet. I simply know that God is real & I tell people that so they can experience the absolute spiritual liberation that God has given to me. I want people to enjoy life & they simply cannot do that without God

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance
We don't want to ascend, we want to conform to the spirit of the world. Our ascension is a delusion. We'd rather stay sad and angry, of the world hating the world and paranoid through conspiring against our own. We destroy from within what we have build. We don't like anything and give in to temptations of the flesh with the inexistence of a God as an excuse to live. That's how we were born.

Why would we need to change.

In my opinion, our mind is the opposite of our subconscious. I believe our subconscious is our connection with the Spirit. Therefore if we live in our ego or mind, we will remain in delusion.

From my learning, we do want to ascend. What we don't want is to be resurrected. The ancients took this to a literal meaning to teach the world while in their own Gnostic doctrines they taught the truth to themselves. They understood perfectly that our mind is under a delusion, but they purposely kept the world in darkness by lying to them, thinking that by keeping them ignorant the world can be controlled easier.

This is why in our day and age, it is so important to change. If you just look out into the public you can see that people are running wild without one care in the world for the next person, they act greedy, negative, impatient, and angry towards other people - who are just in their way - they haven't done anything wrong but being in their path. That is the not The Spiritual Truth. The Truth is that we are all connected by the Spirit of God and we should never treat others like that when we encounter them, even if they are acting rude or uncaring.

They are angry because their mind, their ego is a delusion. The ascension is being born again by water and Spirit, and after that, we are awakened, enlightened, etc.

Now part of me doesn't believe that we perceive exactly the opposite from each other regarding the truth of the hidden spiritual world. Because to see just how opposite our beliefs are regarding spirituality, it makes me believe that you are doing it on purpose, as to mess with people, and lead them astray. Because there are many people in this world who know the truth but keep it away from the rest of the world. As I said even back 3,000 years ago they still did that. It is just too common, and it all is based on the true hatred that people have for their own species. And even when they speak against that truth - their actions have absolutely no fruit to them, these people will not get away will Lying for so long.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I tried religion. I learned that as far as ascension goes, even the highest degree Master waits for his ascension. I also learned that ascension is not being dumb as dirt. We are all in need of coffee and a cig.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
After heaven comes the excuse(s) we create for the others version of heaven

After hell comes the agreed upon tale that all of us should go through it.

Catch my drift... ?!?
edit on 23-9-2018 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

I invented insanity and I bought schitzophrenia not too long ago, that's just the fun stuff, bringing nothing into existence is a possession not removable.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

you look up because you desire to be exalted, I look down because I am exalted

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: i77oomiknotti

Religion isn't meant for ascension it for forming theocratic bands and manufacturing gods we can use for spaceships.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join