It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien sighting around my town.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I'm prefacing this with I do believe in aliens and wonder about many things but that's where it stops. I disregard crazies speaking about their in-depth abduction encounters when said abductee can hardly English, or speak of galactic federations, etc. And those people are always flooding decent alien threads.

Anyway, at the end of last month a supposed alien was spotted around my town: mountvernonnews.com...

"7 to 8 feet tall, dark tan to light brown skin and had no body hair." Obviously when I read that I figured it was just a naked meth head running around in a cornfield, because ..... well ..... there's a whole lot of them roaming these streets late at night.

But then I stumbled upon a gentlemen on Facebook that posted that same night about seeing street lights go out close to 13, after he saw what he initially thought was green lightning, and the railroad lights started to flash and the gate went down.

The gentlemen who saw said creature is a retired 24-year old Air force member that supposedly holds a top-secret clearance, what ever that may be worth.

So I just figured I'd share, since I used to live close to that area. (And two years ago around 10PM on my drive to work my wife and I saw a bunch of fire-orange lights doing crazy formations in the sky, forming a triangle before disappearing totally. Every person on the road pulled over to watch. It was crazy.)

Hope you guys enjoyed this little story that stroked the town with excitement.
edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago0212699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Sounds like "slender man".....

www.washingtonpost.com... -year-olds-to-stab-their-friend/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.0ea53fb953d6

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Wright Patterson AFB is about an hour drive west.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

That is a very interesting story. But if MUFON is investigating it nothing will come of it.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I’ve been pretty surprised with MUFON lately.
They’ve been sending me emails weekly, trying to intice me to donate more money.
I do my yearly membership plus $200 per year.
Shouldn’t that be enough from one person?

Then asking me for $400 to join the field investigator team.
Which I’m all for, however I don’t feel I need to buy their recommended reading material which consists of a book published in 1967!

I guess I understand why they are trying to push me into the field investigator team. They do not have a FI in northern Ontario.
The closest FI is in Manitoba - over 8 hours away.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

That is a very interesting story. But if MUFON is investigating it nothing will come of it.

Lol, well I don't think much can come of an alien sighting anyway. I mean what or how would we even be able to investigate such a thing? If aliens come down here and run around corn fields ass naked it would seem they're far beyond our capabilities as it is, and possibly crazy. The kind of whack-job that hangs out doing god knows what by him/herself in a cornfield during a storm at night is not a thing/person I'd try to figure out.

edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago2407699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
I’ve been pretty surprised with MUFON lately.
They’ve been sending me emails weekly, trying to intice me to donate more money.
I do my yearly membership plus $200 per year.
Shouldn’t that be enough from one person?

Then asking me for $400 to join the field investigator team.
Which I’m all for, however I don’t feel I need to buy their recommended reading material which consists of a book published in 1967!

I guess I understand why they are trying to push me into the field investigator team. They do not have a FI in northern Ontario.
The closest FI is in Manitoba - over 8 hours away.

I had no idea they asked for money...

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Ufo sightings have one thing in common: low intelligence

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Surviving purely from donations is one way to ensure it stays free of corporate influence, I guess was probably the intent?

Anyway, you guys, just because MUFON reported on it doesn't mean they control the situation. Everyone send out a mental message to the alien saying "come here, i will help you, i am a friend" and see if it shows up at your door.

You could be like Stan Smith & Roger on American Dad, hiding an alien from the gov. Just imagine the antics you'd get up to! Yeah until he takes your skin so he can masquerade around as you... living your life, with Your wife... using YOUR favorite knife.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Boy how time flies and opinions change!

614now.com...

I think one of those freaks from the Orion group was wandering around there at the time. Future proves past, I guess. It all makes sense now. A couple days after that sighting was reported there was a very large explosion right around that same area and no one had any explanation of it. The police were completely baffled as to the cause.

www.theorionlines.com...

Disclaimer: For the record and agents I no longer live around there and if you do find me I'll shoot you.
edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago2312699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   

edit on 13-12-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Prene
Ufo sightings have one thing in common: low intelligence

Yes. Their scoffers usually do have low intelligence.

new topics

top topics

join