It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unite The Right Protests Washington D.C. Live stream(s)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: projectvxn

This is the problem with leftists. You only see the collectivist view and care not for the individuals.

How is the other side any better? Take ATS as example. 99% of posts on here begin with "you liberals", "you leftists", "you commies".. Look at the thread titles..
Your post is is a perfect example of the state USA is in today. You are so far our that you can't smell your own crap anymore.
For # sake.. Since when have these alt-right troll bigots such as unite the right participants become conservatives?

Better check your emotions and delete the F bomb comrade!

Better write something that is relevant to the thread precious.

Yes, I am precious! Thank you for recognizing that!

Anyone who thinks right of you guys on the extreme left are pretty much right wing extremists.

Anyone who flags the Nazi swastika and calls to arms to defend "white culture" (whatever the hell that is) will always be a bigot

Don't own a piece of clothing nor jewelry with a swastika on it. I never mentioned it. Like I said earlier in case you missed it? I think everyone who is of a different color of skin have a right to be proud of who they are, and yes, even us evil white people! I don't think I am superior to anyone because of my skin color.

Where do you want to go with this now?

(post by ErrorErrorError removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Wouldn't matter if you did.

Since they hijacked it from someone else.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

It certainly does.

Moldy, mildewy things tend not to do well in the sun. Bigots of any sort tend to thrive best when they feel persecuted, rather than ridiculed.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Neat, sexist insults as a retort.

You should quit now. Your credibility is gone.

My posting history shows a commitment to science, logic, and constitutionalism.

Ask Neo and other well known right wing members how many arguments they've been in with me over ideological differences.

You have no idea who I am and what I'm about.
edit on 12 8 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

The left controls the media on and offline as well as social media. They control internet traffic through these platforms and often "deplatform" those with differing views that stray from the standard leftist social acceptance playbook.

No they dont. You can still find idiot bigots both on Twitter and YouTube.
Check your YouTube subscriptions and those you follow on Twitter.
All your friends are still there, except for Alex Jones.

Anyone else who doesn't conform to leftist ideology is considered to be right wing, despite this being such a false dichotomy.

Anyone who doesn't conform to Q and the jackoff in the White House is fake news and a traitor. Only Russians are the true patriots.

We wouldn't know this though, because everyone on the right is white and racist, and everything on the right is anyone who disagreed with the left.

Again. Emotional strawman. Is it that time of the month?

Dont call me right wing just because the left wing is so #ty and I'm willing to say so.

Your posting history says lt all

Wow! You really expect someone to take you seriously after that????? Help is available, only you can make the decision to seek the help you need. If I knew what state you lived in I would provide you with a number to call......

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

And crypto.

Yep we argue,

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

That too.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

All they need to know is that you don't see eye to eye with them so by default you are a right wing scum to them.

Eventually the left is going to run out of people to blame and will start to eat their own soon, actually it's starting.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

This is the problem with leftists. You only see the collectivist view and care not for the individuals.

How is the other side any better? Take ATS as example. 99% of posts on here begin with "you liberals", "you leftists", "you commies".. Look at the thread titles..
Your post is is a perfect example of the state USA is in today. You are so far our that you can't smell your own crap anymore.
For # sake.. Since when have these alt-right troll bigots such as unite the right participants become conservatives?

Anyone who thinks right of you guys on the extreme left are pretty much right wing extremists.

Anyone who flags the Nazi swastika and calls to arms to defend "white culture" (whatever the hell that is) will always be a bigot

Don't own a piece of clothing nor jewelry with a swastika on it. I never mentioned it. Like I said earlier in case you missed it? I think everyone who is of a different color of skin have a right to be proud of who they are, and yes, even us evil white people! I don't think I am superior to anyone because of my skin color.

Why do you get so defensive? I didnt write that you own a swastika ffs. Emotional bunch.
The problem is that when "whites" start "celebrating" their culture the other non whites near by tend to be exterminated. Just look it up in our history books.
On a serious note.
Many of you Americans are against whatever devide you think there is..but you will gladly support closet nazis celebrating white culture.
Makes sense!!

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT -- AKA a "PSA"

PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC!!

The topic is about the "Unite the right protests, Washington DC". It is NOT about discussing what some people think the identities/alter egos of individual members may be, football teams, or your mothers.

Members who are unable to simply stay on topic may find themselves POST BANNED with no further notice.

And, as always, do not reply to this post!

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

edit on 12-8-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

(post by ErrorErrorError removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Why do you get so defensive? I didnt write that you own a swastika ffs. Emotional bunch.
The problem is that when "whites" start "celebrating" their culture the other non whites near by tend to be exterminated. Just look it up in our history books.
On a serious note.
Many of you Americans are against whatever devide you think there is..but you will gladly support closet nazis celebrating white culture.
Makes sense!!

On a serious note?
Lol, let us know when that really happens.
SMDH

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Please then, give us the definition of 'black culture' ?

Since it's fine to protest for that, and such a racist notion for white people.

I am all ears.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
If white culture is so offensive does that mean St. Patricks day is going to be banned?

All people do is get snipping drunk, same with 4th of July.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Light Power!

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Yeah. Your posts reek of logic and science

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Sounds logical to me.

Leftists don't look at individuals, all they see is groups of people to EXPLOIT.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SummerRain

Please then, give us the definition of 'black culture' ?

Since it's fine to protest for that, and such a racist notion for white people.

I am all ears.

I'm not Americanz so can you please explain to me what the Unlte the Right means when they call for protection of white culture?
edit on 12-8-2018 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join