It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Of Wicca

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   
The Rite of Wicca...

“An it hurt none... Do as thou wilt..."

~ Degrees:
0° • Trial(s)-
• Bully • Coward • Liar • Thief • Joker • Proud • Drunkard • Whore • Beggar • Traitor • Enemy •
note- Forbidden...

1°-3° • Initiation(s)-
• To possess the willingness to do good always...
• To possess the willingness to kill for the good of...
• To possess the willingness to die for the good of...
note- Reality...

4°-7° • Principle(s)-
• Self Control • Self Esteem • Self Respect • Self Reliance •
note- Protection...

8°-14° • Discipline(s)-
• Sleep • Eat • Bathe • Earn • Learn • Exercise • Be Silent •
note- Responsibility...

15°-22° • Practice(s)-
note- Example...

23°-32° • Experience(s)-
• Obsession/Purple • Frustration/Red • Depression/Blue • Disorientation/Orange • Aggravation/Green • Apathy/Brown • Phobia/Yellow • Anxiety/White • Psychosis/Black • Illumination/Light •
note- Conscience...

33° • Excellence-
• Becoming Better (Light) • Becoming Bitter (Dark) •
note- Aura...

~ Grades:
• 1st Natural Craft • 2nd Mechanical Craft • 3rd Medicinal Craft • 4th Ceremonial Craft •
note- Path(s) of Beauty, and Strength, and Wisdom...

~ Hierarchy:
• Animal Kingdom/Above Bestiality (Compassion)...
• Vegetable Kingdom/Below Supernatural (Humility)...
• Mineral Kingdom/Between Spirits (Prudence)...
note- "Know Thyself”...

I left out practices, as it does nothing but stray Wiccan practitioners from their own practices...

YW

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   
What exactly is all this copy and paste supposed to indicate? You really need to do a better job of explaining to us what we are looking at and then tie it together with your point. Right now it is just meaningless dribble you copied from another site.
edit on 2018/8/12 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

If it's not up your alley.... Then it's okay not to know what it says. I won't explain it for someone who already knows.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Wicca, like Mormonism, Satanism, and Mormonism, is just regurgitated Freemasonry skewed to the "Founder's" own misguided motivations. That and the fact they didn't truly receive the initiation. They literally took the exoteric process and made it their own in a quasi-mixture of nihilism and narcissism. Not many folks can understand Jesus and Lucifer are the Morning Star, Necromancy (Lazarus), Vampirism/Cannibalism (Last Supper), The Coven (12 Disciplines + 1 Leader = 13), and Degrees are analogous and symbolic to lead to the True Light.

a reply to: Pinocchio

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pinocchio

If it's not up your alley.... Then it's okay not to know what it says. I won't explain it for someone who already knows.

Trust me he's not the only one who has no idea or clue what you're on about.

I happen to know a lot about Wicca and would say my religious/spiritual beliefs are Pagan and I still have no idea what you're on about.

If I had to hazard a guess you're trying to spout some nonsense about Wicca being evil/satanic in some way.

Either way, the above poster was right, do a better job of explaining yourself rather than posting in riddles and nonsense.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Isn't Wicca somewhat of an imitation (respectively) of older pagan an believes like that of the Celts and other symbolic gestures like horns and elements of nature. Horns in a some regions of the world were a symbol of light an divinity, like the first Avatar of Vishnu, to even Moses when he received the ten Commandments.

I think it came about more or less out of spite against the church when they were running rampant, like Antnon Levey brand of Satanism ticks of Christians. Also, the said origins of Baphomet who I think is used by said practitioners, was a form reverence of Islams, Mohammed name, Mahmet. Whose creation apparently may have originated feom a rogue or disbanded faction of the Templars.
edit on 12-8-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Hate to say it but perhaps the title should be Conspiracy of a Thread. What is the premise ? What is the conclusion ?

Is it that Wiccan Practices are dangerous ? Do they have initiation rights they go through to achieve a higher level or degree ? There must be a point otherwise its pointless

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Riddle me this ... WTH?

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I have met many Wiccans in my years,never met one who tried recruiting others,kind of like a Vegan different idea on things with nature

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretsoftheBlueApples
Wicca, like Mormonism, Satanism, and Mormonism, is just regurgitated Freemasonry skewed to the "Founder's" own misguided motivations. That and the fact they didn't truly receive the initiation. They literally took the exoteric process and made it their own in a quasi-mixture of nihilism and narcissism. Not many folks can understand Jesus and Lucifer are the Morning Star, Necromancy (Lazarus), Vampirism/Cannibalism (Last Supper), The Coven (12 Disciplines + 1 Leader = 13), and Degrees are analogous and symbolic to lead to the True Light.

Erm, sort of correct. The Wiccan revival does owe something to the Golden Dawn, which itself drew on Freemasonry. You start buzzing a bit as you go on.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Whatever gobbledygook your OP is, aside from a primal scream for a class in remedial English, and speaking of English, I can't say I've ever felt threatened by fat English women, with unmanageable hair and in tie-dyed, wrinkly skirts, with herb collections. I've had Jehovah's Witnesses come to the door, but can never recall a Wicca. They seem to mind their own business. Would the Jehovah's Witnesses did. I get sick of telling them Jesus Christ is God, not God-lite. At least you could maybe get some spice tips or natural medicine ideas, something you could use, from a Wicca.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pinocchio

If someone already knows, then it is a waste of time to explain it.

If someone, like myself, is ignorant of the rites of Wicca, surely there is a requirement to explain it to us.

Otherwise you may just as well have typed random nonsensical characters.

In short, it is not unreasonable for us to request explanation.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

... and that is what Christianity is?

What about all that redemption stuff? How does that factor in?

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
Isn't Wicca somewhat of an imitation (respectively) of older pagan an believes like that of the Celts and other symbolic gestures like horns and elements of nature. Horns in a some regions of the world were a symbol of light an divinity, like the first Avatar of Vishnu, to even Moses when he received the ten Commandments.

I think it came about more or less out of spite against the church when they were running rampant, like Antnon Levey brand of Satanism ticks of Christians. Also, the said origins of Baphomet who I think is used by said practitioners, was a form reverence of Islams, Mohammed name, Mahmet. Whose creation apparently may have originated feom a rogue or disbanded faction of the Templars.

Wicca itself isn't ancient, although it represents itself as such.

It was started in the early 20th century by Gerald Gardner and incorporates bits from other faiths, but its rituals and specifics seem to have originated with Gardner (according to all the commentary that I have read).

edit on 12/8/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Where the hell are you getting your information on Wicca. I say this as a Pagan who has NEVER been a Wiccan. So seriously where is this comng from? Which form of Wicca, even if its BTW (British Traditional Wicca) that is a group of religions that are at times very different from each other. Well except the ones that steal from each other

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

No, while some think Wicca is based off of old religions, it really is not. The founder of Wicca (Gerald Gardner) took a bunch of ideas, but none were really from old Pre-Christian practices. Certainly not the Celts. The confusion comes from the names of the 8 high days, which are 4 Irish days (Samhain, Beltaine, etc aka the fire festivals) and 4 other ones (the Solar festivals, so equinoxes and solstices). Speaking as a Celtic Reconstrucitonist Pagan... Wicca is not Celtic. Nor Germanic. Its a portmanteau religion. Which is fine, as long as it is admitted.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrutinizing

You must be meeting some odd pagans, because what you describe is nothing like the Pagan community let alone the WIccan sub community, that I've seen, and I've traveled the world.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

... and that is what Christianity is?

What about all that redemption stuff? How does that factor in?

I didn't call Christianity anything. My God created EVERYTHING, therefore all is available to me. Analogy is a Key to the Universe, and doesn't suffer myopic understanding.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Wicca, like Mormonism, Satanism, and Mormonism, is just regurgitated Freemasonry skewed to the "Founder's" own misguided motivations.

Except you aren't initiated into Wicca (covens may be different but there is no set need for initiation) and the Degrees and Rites mentioned in the OP have nothing to do with Wicca, they're probably masonic. In fact it's a wonder the OP even got "An it hurt none... Do as thou wilt..." correct...
edit on 13/8/18 by djz3ro because: Wrote coves instead of covens...

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: R1CK3O

Wicca and freemasonry in a blender = nonsensical rubbish. I've seen more eloquent and informative OPs binned, go figure.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join