It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Issues a Blunt Assessment of our U.S. Department of Justice.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

So, maybe the FBI should oversee all parties servers and communications, always, since there's an election every 2 years. Not just the DNC, but the RNC, and the Libertarians, Green Party, you name it! You know, for national security and all.

While they're at it, I guess the FBI should also oversee all the states' election polling places, and their computer systems too!

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
There is plenty of evidence that Russia interfered in the political process, there has been tons of smoke we just haven't nailed down the source yet.

If Trump isn't the source then the investigation will find who the source is, that's the point of the investigation, to find where the smoke is coming from, not pin it all on Trump without evidence.

Do you disagree that there has been smoke? Do you not want those who interfered with the elections to be punished and/or publicly outed? If it's not Trump then it's someone else, there is smoke that heavily implies a fire somewhere. You're in denial if you don't think so.

Regardless of who did it, evidence of Russian meddling does de-legitimatize the Trump presidency a bit.

I mean the POTUS does look like some old guy with a Russian swallow for a bride (the Don was 24 years old when Melania was born), just saying...

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

seriously? I was 18 when my wife was born, what exactly are you implying?

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Do you disagree that there has been smoke? Do you not want those who interfered with the elections to be punished and/or publicly outed? If it's not Trump then it's someone else, there is smoke that heavily implies a fire somewhere. You're in denial if you don't think so.

Of course there is smoke as in they are not doing anything differently than they have been for decades. We are not doing anything differently than what we been doing for decades too. This last election with Facebook a whole 250k was spend on Russia influencing ads and we are spending 10s of millions and huge man power to find that. I wonder who won that one...lol

With all this aside we do need to be more diligent as we know these events will only get more complex, so I would like all that manpower and funds be directed into not letting something worst happen. In all honestly what Russia did was a pin prick and because of political motives we are suggesting they took a arm.

In the big scheme of things we are actually much worst...go figure..

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

No one can talk about fight club.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Well, you opened that door....are you still married?

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

So, maybe the FBI should oversee all parties servers and communications, always, since there's an election every 2 years. Not just the DNC, but the RNC, and the Libertarians, Green Party, you name it! You know, for national security and all.

While they're at it, I guess the FBI should also oversee all the states' election polling places, and their computer systems too!

Well first off, only 1 party says it was hacked and that it influenced the election and instead of turning it over to the govt they turned it over to a contractor... then said Russia did it at the behest of Trump. (in that scenario doesn't it seem like maybe the FBI should have handled it?)

But since your resorting to hyperbole I will just assume you dont really care about the integrity of the election, or national security its about your team, So glad we cleared that up have a wonderful day.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

yes, happily, with an 8 year ol daughter

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

a reply to: Sookiechacha

I want to remain civil, but it raises my hackles when in one thread you folks totally support the FBI, particularly when it is potentially injurious to the present administration, yet when it comes to protecting your own...by no means should the FBI be privy to our private material.

Would you prefer the GRU be in charge of the investigation?

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

That doesnt even make sense. The GRU being a Russian Federal organization, has zero to do with the FBI, unless of course you are suggesting otherwise in which case: "wait until after the election" fellow comes to mind.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Well first off, only 1 party says it was hacked and that it influenced the election and instead of turning it over to the govt they turned it over to a contractor...

That's not true. The FBI said that the RNC was also infiltrated, as well as several White House and Pentagon computers. And, Crowd Strike was already contracted with the FBI to assist in cyber security.

Intelligence: Russians hacked RNC too www.seattletimes.com...

U.S. intelligence agencies say the Russians hacked the Republican National Committee’s (RNC) computer systems in addition to their attacks on Democrats, but did not release whatever information they gleaned from the Republican networks.

Pentagon restores hacked network thehill.com...

Remember When the Russians Hacked the White House’s Computers? www.powerlineblog.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Actually if I had been elected potus my first act would have been to fire all appointees in doj and replaced them with people based on their experience and merits not because they blew previous potusi .currently I think doj needs to be shuttered and rebuilt from bottom up with department heads from outside the dc or nyc areas.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

no match no fire . If there was anything close to a criminal act by Trump he would be impeached by now . If you don't think so the problem is on your end

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ltdan08

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Dilly Dilly , Bingo end of story

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

You get one guess , you know the answer

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

yes , to many of them . I think they are getting more stupid every day .

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

post it please

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Do you know anything about crowdstrike ? You should ask , they only have three people working for them .

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Yet you missed the important thing I mentioned, who claimed the Russians altered the election.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join