It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Issues a Blunt Assessment of our U.S. Department of Justice.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Get a grip on reality will you.
They have communications with Putin directly ordering it. Trump was shown the proof six days before his inaugeration. Every time he says it's a witch hunt its a flat out lie because he knows Russia did do this. And they did it to get trump elected because they saw him as way more malleable than Hillary Clinton.
Putin feared a Clinton presidency like nothing else.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Navieko

You're seriously under educated on the situation if you think all they have are a few Facebook memes. Trivializing the evidence in your mind is not going to change what Mueller has in his hand.
Again this crowd can't separate Russian interference from collusion with the trump campaign. Until those items can be separated in your mind the situation will never be clear. It's a sorry situation.
edit on 8122018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

She has literally been harassed by the United States Government, and still is.

You actually mean protected by the US gov. The bogus harassment was just a cover, so they could appear that they are justly doing their jobs. No.. harrassed is not a word I would use... more a bogus display of misplaced justice.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Donald Trump is throwing feces at the legitimate, constitutional forces that will expose his corruption, remove him from office, and, for the first time ever, land a president in prison. You can see the desperation in his eyes.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Funny thing tho, Trump isn't arguing any of those things, and readily admits it was Russia that hacked the DNC and oversaw the WIKILEAKS publishings.

Well, he's FOS...what do you expect?

But you SHOULD know that he has no way of knowing those alleged facts. The evidence that would provide them was destroyed by the DNC.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

No the correct word is harassed. Eleven investigations with nothing to show does not equate with government protection. It's the very definition of harassment They just couldn't find any crimes. Because there are none.
Here's a dose of reality... Trump still hasn't assigned that special prosecutor to put Hillary in jail. Why oh why has he not? Huh? Huh? Why? Because he can't? Yes that's correct... Because he cant. Because she hasn't done anything.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

No they can't see desperation. They see what he tells them to see and he's telling them he's fighting back. Lol. He's so obviously swimming up stream with only one arm and a rock tied to his foot. The outcome is already written.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Here's a dose of reality... Trump still hasn't assigned that special prosecutor to put Hillary in jail. Why oh why has he not? Huh? Huh? Why? Because he can't? Yes that's correct... Because he cant. Because she hasn't done anything.

Hasn’t done anything because of “no proof” ? Of course there is no proof.. she bleachbit her computer system... and they mysteriously had a fire in their home not too long ago, which destoyed another server and more info. It’s like she has a DOJ insider leaking to her when they plan on gathering evidence.

You can stick to your version of reality... and I’ll stick to mine. She has been hiding facts and evidence for a long time.

edit on 12-8-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Well, he's FOS...what do you expect?

What does FOS mean?
Factory Outlet Store (retail)
FoS
Festival of Speed
FOS
Financial Ombudsman Service (UK)
FOS
Friends of Scouting?

But you SHOULD know that he has no way of knowing those alleged facts.

But you do? Now you're questioning what the President does and does not know? Really? We have the best intel community in the world, and the president doesn't know what he knows?

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Stop.
It was not...

🚫
edit on 8122018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

You can stick to your version of reality... and I’ll stick to mine.

There is only one version of reality, and Trump is fighting against it. Wake up.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Hasn't done anything period honey.
Not one thing. That's why she's still free. It's why Bill couldn't be impeached. There's nothing.
I really don't care whether you think so or not. Anyone who still thinks there's something there is constructing a false realty and that isn't my problem.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: watchitburn

Social media trolls is not interference.

Hacking the DNC computers and releasing that info strategically through WIKILEAKS is interference. "Russia! If you're listening..."

Funny that.

Everyone just believes the DNC's lackeys when they say that it was "the Russians". Because that's the totality of the "evidence".

The FBI was never allowed to examine, or even see, the "hacked" server. So if someone can actually provide some evidence I'll be happy to accept that. But there is no evidence.

Except that the DNC colluded with the media and the Clinton campaign to tamper with the election process.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Not one thing. That's why she's still free. It's why Bill couldn't be impeached. There's nothing.
I really don't care whether you think so or not. Anyone who still thinks there's something there is constructing a false realty and that isn't my problem.

Bill was in fact impeached. Maybe you should try educating yourself sometime. Unless you're content being known as a partisan hack and liar?

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Bill was impeached.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

You can stick to your version of reality... and I’ll stick to mine.

There is only one version of reality, and Trump is fighting against it. Wake up.

That’s an opinion and not a fact. We are both entitled to our opinions. Let’s agree to disagree.

As far as I see, he hasn’t damaged the country.... all this witch hunt aside.

The ecomomy is booming.. low unemployment... negotiating better trade deals for the country. His performance for what matters to the American people is how I judge him( not on some Trumped up dossier ) . As far as womanizing goes... many great Presidents have been womanizers. ( if we only knew all the facts about Obama concerning fidelity).

The media has constantly harrased and chose to “ pick” on the irrelevant concerning Trump ( c’mon.. two scoops of icecream ? 🙄)... yet they fail to mention the many positive things he has done ,in a positive light.

Tell you what... let’s trade Trudeau for Trump. Trump works hard.. donates all his salary to a worthy cause... plays hardball for his country. He’s exactly the type Canada needs right now.

edit on 12-8-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

link   
I believe what Trump is saying is true

I just cant deside if he's in on it or if he is trying to fight it.

link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

He knows. It's why he's so desperate now. He knows exactly what they are finding because he knows what he did. What he's not sure of yet is how much Mueller knows and that's what this whole witch hunt song and dance is all about. Not an innocent man fighting a corrupt police. A guilty man trying to influence the outcome by public opinion. And trying every way he can to see the hand his opponent is holding.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Everyone just believes the DNC's lackeys when they say that it was "the Russians". Because that's the totality of the "evidence".

It's not the DNC saying that. It's the President of the United States, Pres. Trump, saying it.

Except that the DNC colluded with the media and the Clinton campaign to tamper with the election process.

Ron Paul!

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Not to mention the connections to Russian government and established Russian hacking organizations if that's the correct word. Fancy Bear and Cozy Bear. You should look them up.
Plus they had proof in a communication direct from putin ordering it. We haven't seen that get but trump was shown it before his inauguration.

I can't cut and paste for some reason.
We are still broken tech guys....

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join