It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the conspiracy of reality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   
you are reading this sentence in your reality, lets say you never read this sentence has the reality of these words traversed your mind? does it even exist? knowledge as we know it is a great achievment to the foundation of society and stamina of mankinds well being. the world as we know it seems to be a fruitition of happiness and criminality all in one. yet with our vast reaches of thought and comprehension their is still ample succesion and submission. where has the evolution of knowledge taken us? to the back burner of the universe, the end all and be all of harmonial diatribe, that is wholesome deficiency. reality as we know it is you and i the conciousness of man that besets the minds of each thinking person. it is everything, it is with out reflection, it is god. onced realized the world might seem like a plethora of fascination and delightment, limitless possiblities of afluent engagement. at that exact point of realization the brick wall occurs, the screaming, the sarcasm, the hatred, the fuliform puke that has sewn our thoughts together and created the debate of progression that drives and motivates man throught these though and troubled times. to succeed in our world is to tarnish the lesser man. then when all is said and done the world has not changed for the better, we are happier, and digress a little further into the endless pool of darkness. you and i retain our thoughts and reality has befallen to the great spirit of mankind. i say, the world needs reality now more then it ever has.

god bless you all

[edit on 22-2-2005 by sturod84]

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Soooo like what are you trying to say here?

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Were I used to work they would give us "go pills" and they made us think exactly like that. Then they wore off and we got the biggest headache from thinking too much, so take my advice, stop thinking so hard. It gets you nowhere.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reality is what we each make of it...no one reality is the same as another, each is unique to that person. There is, however, a place in the time frame continuem where each reality does intersect with another..and that intersection is where we experience similar realities and come to believe that we are all on the same page.

the goal would be to experience more of a collective reality instead of such a fragmented one...as there is more strength in coming together than in attempting to do it alone. We can experience a collective reality without loosing our individualism.

but then again...isn't reality a paradigm?

~oracle~

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
he is right ya know, for al lwe know we could be a program in someones computer because aparently at the rate computers are adbancing now soon they wil lbe able to make pictures appear perfectly real and make characters that think perfectly like we are doing now. So whats to say we are not a computer or someones game etc. think about it

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Reality is a constant. It's our subjective interpretation that alters it. Is this not why we have empirical science? And is this not why this science works?
It works because there is an undefined (divined?) set of rules that govern the nature of the universe. And reality is the sum of those rules. Nature is exact, and nature is perfect. There is only one reality, and a different view and acknowledgement of that reality, for every pair of eyes that gaze upon it. And every artist, mathematician, philosopher and scientist that has ever unlocked one of these secret rules, they have unvieled a deeper mystery. A universe that becomes more complex; more beautifull.....
But thats just one way of looking at it.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
thanks for the replys gentlmen

It works because there is an undefined (divined?) set of rules that govern the nature of the universe.

dont get me wrong, science has achieved some great things in the last century, many things that with out wouldnt be having this discussion. yet with so much trouble in the world it really makes you wonder, at what sacrifice have we attained such a coherent mind frame?

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 03:04 AM
link   
we are nature, so that means we are the constant that reality adheres to! just a more complex composition.

new topics

top topics

join