It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charles Manson and China Lake

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I am reading David Icke’s The Biggest Secret (1999).

I just came to a passage in chapter sixteen “Where have all the children gone?,” about Charles Manson.

I had to pause, as I’ve done many times reading this book, thinking to myself over and over again, that it was written before 9/11!!

I can’t get over that fact.

Anyway, the passage reads:

Charles Manson was a slave programmed at China Lake and his cult was based only 45 minutes drive away at the Myers and Barker ranches.84

Icke, David. The Biggest Secret: The book that will change the World (Kindle Locations 8863-8865). Ickonic Enterprises. Kindle Edition.

First, the reason why I comment on 9/11 is that it is the line of demarcation for me in questioning all “official stories” from the mainstream.

Back to my OP: I am old enough to remember Charles Manson in the news.

This is the first time, however, I’ve heard about Charles Manson in relation to China Lake, as in Naval Air Weapons Station, in the state of California.

Does the United States Navy engage in mind control programming?

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LiberateEarth

This is the first time, however, I’ve heard about Charles Manson in relation to China Lake, as in Naval Air Weapons Station, in the state of California.

Really? I thought everybody knew that.

Or maybe Icke made it up. I can't remember which.

Who do you think was in charge of HAARP?

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I want you to think about you...

Would you start a race war?
Would you be a school shooter?

I hope the answer is no.

Truth is, people do not do these things on their own, they are talked into it by those who want to see it happen, but do not want to get their own hands bloody.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Really? I thought everybody knew that.

What do you know, or think, about it?

Who do you think was in charge of HAARP?

No, let's talk about one thing at a time.

(Please don't change the subject.)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
There's no "Charles Manson". He's a fictional character like everyone else in the "media"/fake reality called Earth. He's a symbol. Charles (C) killing Sharon (S) = Cocaine (C) becoming the drug of choice at the end of the sexual revolution. C (coc aine) killing S (sex), because coc aine represents a higher frequency high, than sex (orange/yellow). Cocaine kills the libido.

This entire reality is a lie. A story. Everything a metaphor or double meaning for something else. I don't want to use this terrible cliched phrase, but "as above so below" seems to be in play here.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
From the time that hypnosis was first discovered I would think that powers would be interested in mind control. The know past programs are many byt what is happening now muct be fantastic with all of the new knowlwege about the brain.

MK-Ultra’s “mind control” experiments generally centered around behavior modification via electro-shock therapy, hypnosis, polygraphs, radiation, and a variety of drugs, toxins, and chemicals. These experiments relied on a range of test subjects: some who freely volunteered, some who volunteered under coercion, and some who had absolutely no idea they were involved in a sweeping defense research program.

From mentally-impaired boys at a state school to American soldiers, to “sexual psychopaths” at a state hospital, MK-Ultra’s programs often preyed on the most vulnerable members of society. The CIA considered prisoners especially good subjects, as they were willing to give consent in exchange for extra recreation time or commuted sentences.

www.history.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

What do you know, or think, about it?

I think Icke made it up.

(Please don't change the subject.)
You're the one who brought up the Navy and mind control.

edit on 8/11/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlukeSkywalker
There's no "Charles Manson". He's a fictional character like everyone else in the "media"/fake reality called Earth. He's a symbol. Charles (C) killing Sharon (S) = Cocaine (C) becoming the drug of choice at the end of the sexual revolution. C (coc aine) killing S (sex), because coc aine represents a higher frequency high, than sex (orange/yellow). Cocaine kills the libido.

This entire reality is a lie. A story. Everything a metaphor or double meaning for something else. I don't want to use this terrible cliched phrase, but "as above so below" seems to be in play here.

Amazing!

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I see.

So there is nothing more to discuss.

But I really appreciate the honest answer.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LiberateEarth

I see.

So there is nothing more to discuss.

But I really appreciate the honest answer.

He was saying people believe HARRP is also used for mind control. ELF and VLF

PDF

In a 1982 Air Force review of biotechnology, it was said that ELF waves can be used for many purposes, including “dealing with terrorist groups, crowd control, controlling breaches of security at military installations…” ELF towers are being erected by the thousands across the world.

The official purpose is for cell phone transmission. Mind control activist Ken Adachi states, “It is no coincidence that the frequency band chosen for cell phone use (430 Mhz) matches the frequency which affects human brain waves.” (25) In most major metropolitan areas, there are at least several hundred ELF towers, arranged in a grid-like fashion (26).

www.stopthecrime.net...

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlukeSkywalker

I think you may be saying something significant but I don't understand it so far.

Please rephrase.

(I don't think of Charles Manson as fictional character.)

This entire reality is a lie.

I agree with you, but humanity is left with the question, "What should we do in response?"

edit on 8/11/2018 by LiberateEarth because: Typo

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

You're the one who brought up the Navy and mind control.

But I was asking about Charles Manson, was I not?

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Did you not ask this question?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Did I not answer it? With a question?

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

You do not agree with me that David Icke re. Charles Manson, an historical figure, have anything to do with
China Lake, so I accept that there is nothing more to discuss.

But I repeat, I respect your honest answers.

I am of the opinion that David Icke is an intelligent, honest investigator into the truth of what's going on on planet Earth, but I understand that others may not agree.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Did you not ask this question?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Did I not answer it? With a question?

It is debateable, whether or not you answered the question. Why DID you answer with a question? why didn't you say "The Navy is in charge or HAARP, and some people believe HAARP has some mind control programs hidden within it, so you could say the Navy engages in mind control."

Does the Navy run HAARP?

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Why DID you answer with a question?
Do you think a Socratic approach serves no purpose?

Does the Navy run HAARP?

Not anymore. The University of Alaska does, such as it is. But the Navy used to have a good chunk of it.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Why DID you answer with a question?
Do you think a Socratic approach serves no purpose?

Does the Navy run HAARP?

Not anymore. The University of Alaska does, such as it is. But the Navy used to have a good chunk of it.

Do you have no other approach than a Socratic one?

Do you reckon I'm disturbed to see that you actually directly answered a question?

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Do you have no other approach than a Socratic one?

Yes.

Do you reckon I'm disturbed to see that you actually directly answered a question?
No.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Does the Navy run HAARP?

Please, let's go back to the OP, which is about Charles Manson, a person which most of us would rather never walked the face of the Earth.

In my opinion, all of humanity is horrified from the prospect that the MAINSTREAM could fool us into thinking that people such as Charles Manson are not loners, as they say; rather they are mind control victims.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

On the other hand, it is quite well established that crazy loners can indeed affect others adversely. Manson. Jones. Applewhite.

It seems you agree that Icke is a nut though. Good on ya. Don't pay attention. Dangerous.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join