It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

orange juice heh

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   
ok the last few days ive been drinking carton loads of orange juice and no it has'nt had any affect on my bowles ive been surviving on one meal a day and orange juice heh i have a feeling im doing somthing wrong but i dont feel i need to eat after drinking loads

[edit on 22-2-2005 by klain]

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
The reason you are not feeling the need to eat as much is explainable.

The feeling of hunger is generally caused by an empty stomach. You are pumping your stomach full of orange juice. Therefore you do not have an empty stomach.

It is really late right now so if I misunderstood the situation then I appoligize for the post. lol

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
klain

In order to ensure the orange juice has maximum nutritional value you should dilute it with vodka, then gradually decrease the ratio of OJ to vodka until you are consuming them in reverse proportions.

Vodka contains all the goodness of distilled potatoes.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Watch it dude. I practically lived on Sunny D for about 6months once. Then, I noticed my skin was turning orange. No joke. It was really turning orange. I think if you drink too much OJ, it might happen to you too.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
lol ok i'll watch out for the umpa lumpa effect

& MaskedAvatar i'll be hammered 24/7
:w:

as much as i like Smirnoff vodka

[edit on 3-4-2005 by klain]

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I dunno if SunnyD actually is oranje juice.....

Orange juice has some odd characteristic to it that makes me crave it like no other liquid I drink....Not even coffee or water....

If I want some damn orange juice, I'll get me some damn orange juice....Then it starts this whole MUST HAVE ORANGE JUICE EVERY DAY craving....So I've been there before man....Not that it was the only thing I ate or drank....

I think as long as your taking nutritional supplements for all the other vitamins and nutrients your missing out on, you should be okay...Just don't do it for too long....

top topics

join