It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

so my neighbor who i have never met asked me to call the cops

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
Gosh, I don't recognise that world in my corner of the UK, why would things escalate quickly? Are you saying your cops don't act professionally or something?
Calling cops is like the least scary thing I can imagine doing, not that people call cops in my parts, we tend to sort things out as a community - especially when it can take over an hour to wait for a cop when lives are not at risk.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

clap clap...

So an old lady approaches you, not only that you already call her names behind her back, now you´re sending her away because she needs help?

Could it be you´re holding a grudge because of that parking spot thing?

Remember, next time when you are in need for example after a car accident, expect the answer "I don´t want to get involved, see ya".

Because karma is a bitch.
And yes, a car accident and your situation is not the same but that does not matter. karma won´t care.

Unlike the picture you´re trying to paint about you here, you´ve proofen over and over again that you´re not only intrigant, but also intolerant.

You should know better but I think you´re a mental child and this post will go way over your head.
edit on 19-8-2018 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Exactly.
karma?
tit for tat?

treat others like you want to be treated, it reflects in every single one of your posts. Since you treat others like # after the smallest disagreement, you just deserve everything that flies back at you.

Just like in the other thread about your car repair, you jump into others faces as soon as you disagree.

That´s how karma works.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

thanks for figuring it all out

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

You´re welcome

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>