It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A team of Mexican commandos kill dozens along the U.S.-Mexico border

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Interesting that you should accuse this "acid" chick with attacking someone when many, many members attack me (bush43). Is it OK to attack a conservative? Double standard here I think.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
It's no ok to attack anyone. Violation of the Terms and Conditions result in warnings and/or bannings.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Are We Reading The Same Thread?

Originally posted by Bush43
Interesting that you should accuse this "acid" chick with attacking someone when many, many members attack me (bush43). Is it OK to attack a conservative?

This thread is not about you, and my disappointment with DrHoracid's troll-like behavior likewise has nothing to do with you personally.

So why are you even asking me this question?

I don't condone personal attacks against any member. I do support members passionately expressing their opinions on given topics or pointing out flaws in the opinions of others.

Personal attacks are more than just bad form, they are actively discouraged by the ATS staff, and it's a policy I agree with.

I am no saint. I have sinned many times on this count, but I'm trying to be better about it, and I think we would all do well to at least try not to throw mud at one another for having different opinions.

There's my concern in a nutshell.

Standard Definition Count Disputed

Originally posted by Bush43
Double standard here I think.

If you are accusing me of holding a double standard regarding personal attacks on ATS, let's see some examples, and I'll be happy to examine them for evidence of such a standard.

As far as I know, all my posts are still available for anyone who wants to see them, and I have no recollection of applying a double standard to anyone or anything here. But I am human and therefore may be in error and unaware of it.

Fortunately, it shouldn't be too hard to find examples if I am holding a double standard, right?

Specifically, have I ever attacked you personally?

If not, then please don't make accusations you cannot support.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

ok on a serious note, if you can sterotype that well you should get a job as a cop,

as far as the drugs coming in, thats too bad. if drugs were legal this would not happen, and less people would use them. but since GW is BANKIN off this, it will continue, gaurenteed.

End of Quote from poster jprophet

Posted by ms_Bhavn

I don't see this as a black, white, or sterotype issue. It is a national security issue. ILLEGALS crossing ILLEGALLY, committing crimes. If these people are illegal... they are undocumented. ................... We have enough crime ....Also it isn't just drugs being brought in... it is people and some are Islamic terriorist. This is not rumor.... this is fact

What will it take for people to understand ....another twin towers incident

Sorry.. it's all in quote

[edit on 23-2-2005 by ms_Bhavn]

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Ya, my post about Australia and Pangaea does seem like total BS.
I should have said Gondwanaland, not Pangaea.
earth.leeds.ac.uk...
I remember reading, 6 or 7 years ago, a long article from researchers at Oxbridge, claiming what i said. I figure i must have misinterpreted it, because jumping around the net has proved inconclusive for garnering any info to back it up.
Saying that, it could have been some crazy Veliskovsky theory i was enamoured with!
Anyway...
www.wholeo.net...
The origin for human kind is supposed to be on east coast of africa, where australia and india are conjoined.
Sapiens first appeared east Africa 120,000 years ago. (or 6,000, if your creationist)
Australopithecines existed 4 million years ago. The name is Australasia related too. www.clarku.edu...
Apart from that, not a lot else.
Heres some other interesting links.
www.handprint.com...
www-personal.une.edu.au...

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 954speeder
It's sad to think that DrHoracid sees all illegals as murders, rapers, serial killers, child molesters yet, He needs to take a look in the mirror. All races of society have their share of low lifes. No 1 race is perfect. Just grow up.

Let's see, what do the above-listed types, including illegals, have in common?
They are all violating the law. Get over the "race" thing, it isn't about "race". You grow up. Every nation has the right and duty to protect its border. We should be no different.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

Originally posted by DrHoracid
Look up the "brand" [white rain] in the aisa markets. "weed" dipped in opium.

Like its any diffrent from drinking high percentage alchohol, also you havent answred my question...

You haven't much experience in the two, have you?

I can regulate very easily my level of intoxication experienced by controlled amounts of alcohol. See, on a basic and rudimentary level, the druggy logic almost sounds logical. As usual, though, the truth is found by looking just a smidgeon deeper.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
more than half of the reason drugs are bad is becasue they are illegal.

imagine if alchohol was illegal, the violence it would cause. oh wait, you dont have to imagine, look up prohabition.

Let's see, I can drink a glass of beer with a pizza, or a steak, and not be intoxicated. When is the last time you snorated a snoot-full of coc aine with a bowle of pasta, huh? Don't give me your crap; a gin and tonic doesn't have to be abused while your needle-full of heroin is an abuse.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
And, while I'm in that general direction, we are bothering to argue one of the stupidest points (If beer is legal, why can't I shoot myselt up with crank?) when murderous former soldiers who are illegally entering the country is the point of the thread?

Focus, you stoners, focus.

I can't believe such mentally-weak and undisciplined people are allowed on this site! Why aren't such weak-minded freaks banned?

I guess the ATS staff just isn't doing the job for which they are paid!

[edit on 23-2-2005 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracidMEXICO CITY – A team of rogue Mexican commandos blamed for dozens of killings along the U.S.-Mexico border has carried out at least three drug-related slayings in Dallas...

Former Mexican soldiers.
In Dallas, Texas.
Killing U.S. civilians over drugs.

Where is the National Guard? That's what the National Guard was created for -- all 50 States have their own militas to handle problems like these. Are they not allowed to defend their own States anymore?

As for Mexico... these may not be officially sanctioned Mexican soldiers, and the government of Mexico may be attempting to fight them too, but when there are former Mexican soldiers far inside the U.S. border conducting military operations, something has to be done. This is an intolerable situation, and would be considered an act of war in many countries. I think it's almost time the U.S. told Mexico, "Either you fix this situation, NOW... or we will."

For those who aren't familiar with Texas, Dallas is nowhere near the U.S.-Mexico border -- it's about an 8 hour drive from the border to the Dallas/Ft. Worth metro area in good traffic at 65 miles per hour. This is no longer a border problem -- these commandos are far inside the U.S. border now.

I think it's time we post the U.S. Army along the U.S.-Mexico border and close the entire border off to everything except for legal trade and immigration at predetermined crossing points through border towns.

As a tangent thought, remember that there are 12 million illegals in the U.S. -- 10 million of which are a single nationality, Mexicans. Did you know that 43 of the 50 States have populations of less than 10 million people? That shoud put this illegal immigration problem into perspective.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by 954speeder
It's sad to think that DrHoracid sees all illegals as murders, rapers, serial killers, child molesters yet, He needs to take a look in the mirror. All races of society have their share of low lifes. No 1 race is perfect. Just grow up.

Warning, I am going on a rant here.

While I agree with your statement, I have to say that here in Los Angeles I can see first hand what a terrible impact illegal immigration has had. My parents grew up in a city called San Fernando in the 60's. They were able to play outside till the streetlights came on, able to walk to school without fear of getting jumped, and their neighborhoods were kept up by upstanding citizens who all spoke english and cared about where they lived. They also paid TAXES (state and federal).

Now, if you drive through this city today, it is LITERALLY Tijuana. Have you ever been to Tijuana? Put it this way, tourists visiting there have to park at the border in a secure lot, and then take a bus over so their cars don't get stolen. San Fernando property values are terrible (when compared to the rest of So. Cal), neighborhoods are run down, the schools are bursting at the seams, and over the last three years 2 area hospitals had to be shut down.

MOST illegal immigrants from Mexico do not assimilate into the culture, do not care about the neighborhoods they invade, don't pay their fair share of taxes, and lots of them are criminals (actually they all are, they are ILLEGALS). They are clogging up our jails out here, destroying the schools, and then they use the hospitals as if they were normal doctors offices. When they have a cold, they go to the emergency room. A little boo boo, emergency room. All of this at taxpayer expense, which is why my sales tax is almost 9%.

Just wait, the disease is spreading like cancer, and coming to a city near you.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Race smace this has nothing to do with race. There are around 9 Billion people in the World and the United STates cannot take care of and absorb them all... I know our nation was founded on imigrants and free open borders while nice way back when cannot continue in todays day and age. We must secure and close our borders. American cannot continue to absorb every poor guy in the world.

The only way to improve things is to improve education and spread freedom throughout the world..

I vote we cose up imigration permanently except in extreem circumstances.

Im not a bigot but America has enough people for its size. Fight for your own freedoms in your own dang countries.

Thanks

X

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I had this one 11 days before you friend
. To the best of my knowledge that was before any press was pushing the story about trans-border activity by the Zetas.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Vagabond
Now here's what we have to look out for- if serious organized crime violence spills over into America, for example hits on police, we could be going down exactly the path Weinberger suggested in The Next War.
Let things get too rowdy North of the border, or let people from Northern Mexico begin to come over in a major refugee movement, and it'll be about 5 seconds till we decide to send in the Marines.

So listen I dont mean to press, but can we get some kind of formal recognition for the fact that I'm a prophet now?

One thing I'd like to point out though. The anti-illegal spin, in my humble opinion, is exactly where the powers that be WANT this to go. I think it would be playing right into their hands to give into this "shoot them on sight" crap.

Of course if we wanted to be big-time conspiracy theorists we could say this is what the NWO wants. Not only would it give us a chance to annex Mexico but afterwards we'd have to prevent a mass migration North, so we would probably pass a law restricting relocation. We need to see your papers please.

How would you like that? A nice little North American police state where most transactions require you to show your passport so that international law enforcement agencies can track you? I hope you aren't planning on ever disobeying anything the government says for any reason what-so-ever, because your chances of making it through your first night on the lamb are just about nil once we start down this slippery slope.

(Yeah, I know, I'm paranoid. Nevermind how frequently I'm the first one talking about news the networks have not yet touched- occasionally before it happens.)

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
So listen I dont mean to press, but can we get some kind of formal recognition for the fact that I'm a prophet now?

Ok, you have my complete admiration as the "prophet" of ATS. You are my hero...................

Seriously I already heard of a confilct between these Zetas and Texas Rangers. Rangers had to back off. That doesn't happen, not the rangers. Don't know if they were "ordered" or outgunned.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Ok, you have my complete admiration as the "prophet" of ATS. You are my hero...................

Thats all I ever ask. I'll just pretend you meant it

Seriously I already heard of a confilct between these Zetas and Texas Rangers. Rangers had to back off. That doesn't happen, not the rangers. Don't know if they were "ordered" or outgunned.

Tell the rangers not to feel bad. I heard a story about something like 100 mexican troops running away from an estimated 8 Zetas. The Zetas are pretty rough. The Mexican army doesn't stand a chance against them. I realize that doesn't say a lot, but they are still an army- if you've got APCs and helicopters but can't take care of a few commandos you're either up against a sophisticated organization or not trying at all.

I'm gonna go with your suspicion that they were ordered to fall back, as were the Mexicans. I don't think Caspar Weinberger was just guessing when he wrote "The Next War". We're gonna go after Iran over nukes like he said. We're gonna get into it with Mexico over cross-border crime and immigration just like he said. The Soviet Union is being reborn just like he said.
I think if we give it enough time his most incredible prediction will also come true: War with Japan. Sounds insane- not even I really believe that- but what can I say, the man was in a position to know, and he seems to be on track to be 60% right on his predictions of foreign problems facing the US in 2005, 80% if we pull our head out of the sand regarding North Korea.
Next thing you know we'll have a North American Union, puppets in South America, Japan, and the Middle East, and a brand new Cold War raging all around us.
In my humble opinion, everything we see before us (and the few remaining moves which remain to be seen) were all planned out back when Nixon was sacrificed and Ford started bringing in the men who would run the country for the next 24 years (excluding the 4 year intermission that came from "peanut head" being elected.) Do we really believe that our government is just "winging it" every 4 years?
Anyhow, in a round-about way what I'm agreeing with you. If any and every vestige of authority is turning on its heels and running away from these Zetas, it's probably part of a plan.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Yeah, Texas Rangers just don't "run" away. So what's the main objective here. Which cartel has "hired" the Zeta's? Could it be the Carlyle Group?

PS. Japan is going "Nuke" in 6 months. N Korea has screwed the pooch..........China will be pissed............

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 06:47 AM
link   

PS. Japan is going "Nuke" in 6 months. N Korea has screwed the pooch..........China will be pissed............

What makes you think this Doc? I cant see Japan destabelizing the region with a nuke attack. They know it would bring the wrath of China and start WW3. Just my opinion, but it is logical. Why would Japan consider this kind of drastic move?

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger

What makes you think this Doc? I cant see Japan destabelizing the region with a nuke attack. They know it would bring the wrath of China and start WW3. Just my opinion, but it is logical. Why would Japan consider this kind of drastic move?

No, Kid, not attack, Japan is going to announce its Nuke's. Defensive action. Putting up the big "umbrella".

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   

No, Kid, not attack, Japan is going to announce its Nuke's. Defensive action. Putting up the big "umbrella".

Oooopps
I misread your post befor the caffine kicked in
Sorry 'bout that.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I'm not worried about North Korea. I think China would invade them before they ever left any chance of us doing it. Let's not forget that for North Korea to start a war in defiance of Chinese interests when China has kept North Korea alive for so long, would be a tremendous slap in the face, demanding retribution. I DO NOT recommend that North Korea offend China's honor in that way.

As for Japan, I've heard a theory which may or may not be accurate, that they aren't really too sorry about WWII. Given a good opportunity it wouldn't suprise me much if they wanted a South Korea, Vladivostok Russia, and maybe the Phillipines or even Indonesia. Old imperialism is more or less over of course, and the Japanese have proven to be very sound businessmen with a knack for setting high goals and achieving them. I wouldn't be shocked at all to see Japan take up the American way in the Pacific- building economic interests in unstable areas, creating a minor excuse, then going in to "stabilize" the region and "free" the people. (Translation: protect investments and employ the people).
We'll take the gloves off them sooner or later- they've been whipping the hell out of the Chinese now and then for quite a while as I understand it, and I'm sure we'd like for them to regain that ability. With any luck at all we (and Australia) won't get bitten in the butt over it.

Eventually even if they dont go militant on us Japan will ally with China and become more or less a replacement for an economically declining America, as a higher tech, stronger currency consumer state in partnership with China.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join