It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A team of Mexican commandos kill dozens along the U.S.-Mexico border

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger

Originally posted by jprophet420

as far as the drugs coming in, thats too bad. if drugs were legal this would not happen, and less people would use them. but since GW is BANKIN off this, it will continue, gaurenteed.

Amsterdam is a good model of a legalized drug trade. Imagine the money of taxes our government would make of a pack of Marijuana cigerettes. sell them for 8 dollars a pack with a 4 dollar tax added on. Pow, instant end to our national deficit.

Look up the "brand" [white rain] in the aisa markets. "weed" dipped in opium.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid

I want no part of that brand
I like to be able to walk more than 2 feet without falling down

[edit on 2/23/05 by Kidfinger]

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Like its any diffrent from drinking high percentage alchohol, also you havent answred my question...

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   
[edit on 2/23/2005 by bet555]

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

Like its any diffrent from drinking high percentage alchohol, also you havent answred my question...

Please restate your question, perhaps I misunderstood.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
ok, dont get me wrong, im not some wacked out hippie that wants everybody to be wasted 24/7, i just think that my european frieds who have had much more exposure to drugs achohol and sex are way more responsible about it.

joints dipped in opium surely arent good for you, but neither is 151 which you dont have to sign for, and i think everclear is still more dangerous than weed cigs dipped in opium, and you have to be able to sign your name and prove youre 21 and you can get enough everclear to kill yourself flat out. (longest runon sentance ever)

so as far as the coc aine is concerned, i honestly know a lot more people that died from cigarettes than coc aine. coc aine is more dangerous in that you can OD on it, but in the long run coke is not worse IMHO. now if it was legal, the violence problem (for the most part) would be solved, and my speculation is use would indeed go up when it was legalized, but afterwards drop off.

yes we would still have problems with it, but im sure legalizing it would be the lesser of 2 evils.

[edit on 23-2-2005 by jprophet420]

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by cruzion
First off....
The first people moved into Africa from what is now Australia, when the land was a Panagea.
The native indians came from a mix of indian, asian and norse regions, via greenland.

wasn't pangea about 200+ million years ago? and the earliest human dates less than a half million years.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by IKnowNothing

Originally posted by cruzion
First off....
The first people moved into Africa from what is now Australia, when the land was a Panagea.
The native indians came from a mix of indian, asian and norse regions, via greenland.

wasn't pangea about 200+ million years ago? and the earliest human dates less than a half million years.

Thanks, I missed that little gem............you are correct.....migration theory I believe states it happened approx 25K years ago.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
PLEASE REMOVE THIS POST !!!SORRY !

[edit on 2/23/2005 by bet555]

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Sorry, I read the first two pages of this thread and then posted ... How did this thread get so off subject. That is is now about people being born millions of years ago and where we are from ???

Just Wondering ... Ignore Ignorance ... But my lord ... stay on one subject in one thread !!!!

If you wanna talk about drugs and why they are bad for you .. Just read the news ... everyone already knows this ... Who cares ... that has nothing to do with this thread.

IBM

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Illegal: means in the country unlawfully, whether you are mother theresa or a murderer, you would still be in the country against US Law and should be shot, because it is an act of war and invasion of ones homeland.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
more than half of the reason drugs are bad is becasue they are illegal.

imagine if alchohol was illegal, the violence it would cause. oh wait, you dont have to imagine, look up prohabition.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by IBM
Illegal: means in the country unlawfully, whether you are mother theresa or a murderer, you would still be in the country against US Law and should be shot, because it is an act of war and invasion of ones homeland.

wow, you just totally wrote your own law, nice.

IBM

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

Originally posted by IBM

wow, you just totally wrote your own law, nice.

I did not write the law, it is already written.
il·le·gal ( P ) Pronunciation Key (-lgl)
adj.
Prohibited by law.
Prohibited by official rules: an illegal pass in football.
Unacceptable to or not performable by a computer: an illegal operation.

n.
An illegal immigrant.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
My question Dr, is this.
Tell me why is the current government of the United States of America is giveing the FBI, ATF, PD and DEA several more billion dollars?
If they are recieving the adequate budget then there would be no illegal imigrants problems would there?
Before you fight your way into someone elses country and tell them how to run it, why dont you fix your own problems?

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
yeah they are illegal. however the law at present time does not state anything about shooting illegal immigrants.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Personally I don't see what dr Horacid is doing on this site.

Personally I don't know why it isn't banned yet? All it does is provoke fights, and it is not open to different points of view, maybe it should be confined to Politics@ATS (with all the other extremist Democrats and Republicans).

- Attero

[edit on 23-2-2005 by Attero Auctorita]

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Attero Auctorita

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Personally I don't see what dr Horacid is doing on this site.

Personally I don't know why it isn't banned yet? All it does is provoke fights, and it is not open to different points of view, maybe it should be confined to Politics@ATS (with all the other extremist Democrats and Republicans).

- Attero

[edit on 23-2-2005 by Attero Auctorita]

So where is the diversity in your point of view? Isn't this board about debate? What happened to tolerance? Does everyone have to drop to their knees and say "oh I was wrong oh mighty one"?

What a jerk.............

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I would tend to agree with sigung86 when he points towards these people being nothing more than parts of "Cartels", although I thought most of this activity was already cracked down on during the 80's?

Here was are again, absolute proof illergals should be shot on "site". It is clear, Bush isn't protection our borders so when the next "big" attack comes he can become "king".

And what if it was one of your friends or family that was accidentally near the border? You would be happy for them to be shot on site too?

I suppose its ok for you to post this kind of extremist rubbish… That is until something like this affects you.

What is it with some American's and their absolute need to shoot everything?

Liberal insanity strikes yet again.

There are in fact two types of people on this planet. Those "poisoned" with insanity (liberalism) and those who are not.

You really should stop using this "all-purpose" excuse when you cannot respond properly to other posters

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
How To Isolate Oneself From Agreement

Thank you for providing the example of pure emotion for me...............

Strange, I thought it was quite logical to point out your topical digression and rhetorical abuse, and you give me a response like that?

Please explain how that makes any sense whatsoever.

As for emotion, my primary emotion right now is confusion, over why, when I point out how self-discrediting your attacks against other members are, you insist on continuing them.

Have you even read the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use? Please check out T&C #2.

Aside from not making your points convincing, your penchant for lashing out at those who seek to offer you good advice identifies you as someone I must consider untrustworthy.

What I'm seeing here is a bunch of trollery on your part, which you must know isn't right but persist with anyway, and that's something I will never agree with.

Let's call that emotion "disappointment".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join