It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A team of Mexican commandos kill dozens along the U.S.-Mexico border

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 06:32 AM
link   

MEXICO CITY – A team of rogue Mexican commandos blamed for dozens of killings along the U.S.-Mexico border has carried out at least three drug-related slayings in Dallas, a sign that the group is extending its deadly operations into U.S. cities, two American law enforcement officials say.

The men are known as the Zetas, former members of the Mexican army who defected to Mexico's so-called Gulf drug cartel in the late 1990s, other officials say.

"These guys run like a military," said Arturo A. Fontes, an FBI special investigator for border violence based in Laredo, in South Texas. "They have their hands in everything and they have eyes and ears everywhere. I've seen how they work, and they're good at what they do. They're an impressive bunch of ruthless criminals."

www.dallasnews.com...

Here was are again, absolute proof illergals should be shot on "site". It is clear, Bush isn't protection our borders so when the next "big" attack comes he can become "king".

[edit on 22-2-2005 by DrHoracid]

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   
What does this have to do with illegals??

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
The drug wars continue....the border is a scarry place right now.
Here are two other links that might also shed some light.

link: www.azstarnet.com...

link: www.azstarnet.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Hmmm maybe this is why the "Minutemen" are gearing up in Arizona.....gonna be the Wild Wild West all over again.

www.dfw.com...

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
It's sad to think that DrHoracid sees all illegals as murders, rapers, serial killers, child molesters yet, He needs to take a look in the mirror. All races of society have their share of low lifes. No 1 race is perfect. Just grow up.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 954speeder
It's sad to think that DrHoracid sees all illegals as murders, rapers, serial killers, child molesters yet, He needs to take a look in the mirror. All races of society have their share of low lifes. No 1 race is perfect. Just grow up.

What's sad, is that unless the good Dr is an American Indian, his/her ancestors are also NOT originally from this country either.......

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   

What's sad, is that unless the good Dr is an American Indian, his/her ancestors are also NOT originally from this country either.......

Exactly.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
But he is a republican, he is gods chosen one, this is his land, all those damn foreigners ruining his country he immagrated here for.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
You do realize that the Mexican Government is also hunting the Zetas. And that former soldiers from the North also turn rogue and in turn are hunted by both our Nation's governments. Your story is evidence of how unification of our governments would reduce crime through easier co-operation.

A bullet is a cheap answer to a stupid question.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Actually, These are not Mexican Commandos, thank you very much. They fall under the generalized heading of 'Criminals". Probably more along the lines of a "Cartel".

We need to NOT over dramatize what is going on ... Even though we may be tempted to use artistic license to impose political opinions.

This is not so very different from the infusion of Viet Namese gangs, Mexican gangs, and black gangs that are all over the place. Any time you may happen to think that these folks are not vicious, serious, and lethal, you best get a grip on reality.

However, to try and paint them as a Mexican government sponsored operation by flippant use of the word commandos is simply irresponsible.

edited for a spelling whoopsie

[edit on 22-2-2005 by sigung86]

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm

Originally posted by James the Lesser
But he is a republican, he is gods chosen one, this is his land, all those damn foreigners ruining his country he immagrated here for.

Not trying to single you two out but I’m starting to see this type of thing more and more. It seems now day’s people are not allowed to be critical of ILLEGAL immigrants here in America unless they are Native American. Well just so happens that I am part Indian so please allow me to voice my opinion on the matter.

As far as our southern border goes, I want the damn thing closed! Close it now. Closing it yesterday would not be too soon IMO. I’m all for LEGAL immigration. Obviously our country is made up of immigrants but the massive influx of people that remain unaccounted for needs to stop and stop now.
Personally I would much prefer a system that allows Mexicans or anyone for that matter to immigrate to this country because they deserve the chance and are truly good people. I do not want the immigration criteria to be just that they were physically fit enough to climb a fence or swim the river or that they just got lucky.

I’m not trying to come across as racist or anti-anyone in particular but I still say we close the darn border. Once that is done we can begin the work of reopening it at whatever pace is the safest for the United States. I have nothing against Mexican immigrants but I must be honest, I care more about US citizens than those from Mexico.

BTW - In no way am I agreeing with Dr. Horacid when it comes to just shooting them once they get on our side of the border, as a country we are better than that. I would like us to figure out a way of stopping them while they are on their side though.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
RUINS

Very well said....I'm also in favor of closing the borders, at least until they can control the situation.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   
It's really sad to see commandos/soldiers/ex-special forces turn to the other side of the world.The bad side.Joining the evil and killing the meek and innocent.Furthermore,they're doing all that for drug.Shut them down I'd say.Shoot to kill!huya!!

I'd rather close down the border and shoot any incoming threats than letting any armed ex-commando militia or cartel or whatever entering our border and creating trouble.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Ruin,s sorry you misunderstood me, if it was up to me we would have a 100yards of land mines, then a 30 foot tall wall with barb wire and guns with heat seeking tech on them to shoot anything larger then a basketball.

I just meant that Dr is a republican, so this is his land, all these damn foreigners from England, France, Russia, Germany, Spain, Mexico(legal ones), and all those damn other countries bringing their liberal ideas like being equal to the white heterosexual christian republican male, freedon of/from religon, so forth are ruining his country. My country on the other hands welcomes them, as long as they legal.(Dr is a nut case, he thinks everything is liberal vs republicans, even when it is news from UK or Russia, it still liberal vs republican, even though it not in America)

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Yeah Dr. Horacid, I think your statement "illegals should be shot on site" might be just a wee bit overboard. Especially considering that these mexican commandos are nothing more than organized criminals, albeit with military experience. I fail to see the connection you are making between these commandos and the "illegals" you mention, when the term "illegals" more readily applies to your average Mexican trying to gain entry in this country to just get a job and send some money home.

If I didn't know better, I'd almost accuse you of trolling with a statement like that. But of course I would never accuse the one and only Dr. Horacid with something as farfetched as trolling.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Liberal insanity strikes yet again.

There are in fact two types of people on this planet. Those "poisoned" with insanity (liberalism) and those who are not.

For those intellectually challenged let me translate the meaning here.

Type 1 (insane left) views the world through pure emotional context. Logic, fact and reason have no merit, just pure emotional reaction.

Type 2 views the world with reason, logic, fact and then tempers emotion.

Example, "shot on site" means closing the borders with technology that makes the "illegal" think, hard, before breaking the law and entering the country. If it takes mine fields, (a very bad idea), or a 30 foot fence (good idea) then OK. In the interim robotic 50 cal's would work.

Criminals like the zeta's need to be hunter down and exterminated. Clearly 60% of all crime along the southern border is caused by illegals.

Border crossings with biometrics’ would be a great idea. Perhaps even a chip "implant" for "legal's" to be removed after citizenship.

For all those "native American's" just how long does one have to be "here" to be native? Based on how N America was populated, ALL people here are from another continent, the only issue is TIME. In fact all land would be inhabited by immigrants outside of Africa, again the only issue is time.

Netdude, Speederboy, and Lesser, if your gona bash me please study up a bit, your attacks a pretty juvenile at best.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Oh Puh-LEASE!

Originally posted by DrHoracid

There are in fact two types of people on this planet. Those "poisoned" with insanity (liberalism) and those who are not.

Dude, why not just hand out some leaflets or something? Is this really germaine to the topic?

This sort of rhetorical digression attempts to change the focus of the discussion away from where it belongs, which is on the issue, and not the people commenting on it.

If you disagree with a point, please go nuts and deride the opinion all you want.

But this business of labeling people is very unpersuasive and does not lend credit to your cause.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   
First off....
The first people moved into Africa from what is now Australia, when the land was a Panagea.
The native indians came from a mix of indian, asian and norse regions, via greenland.

Anyone that thinks murder is a solution to something; they are actually the biggest horror and disease that satans minions have on this earth. Im all for imbeciles with this kind of mentality given ECT, and a job as a medical experiment for cancer/aids/stem cell research etc

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Oh Puh-LEASE!

Originally posted by DrHoracid

Dude, why not just hand out some leaflets or something? Is this really germaine to the topic?

This sort of rhetorical digression attempts to change the focus of the discussion away from where it belongs, which is on the issue, and not the people commenting on it.

If you disagree with a point, please go nuts and deride the opinion all you want.

But this business of labeling people is very unpersuasive and does not lend credit to your cause.

Thank you for providing the example of pure emotion for me...............

Now, it was relevant because the issue of illegals gets caught up into pure emotion based on the poverty in mexico. 'Oh poor people just looking for jobs" BS.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 06:26 AM
link   
why on earth would they want to come here if they had everything they wanted there?
the depths to which youve meditated over this quandry leaves me gasping in astonishment.
your lucidations should serve as the benchmark for future generations.
your as bright as a moonless night.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join