It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody else notice they are stepping up the terror stuff again?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Right after 911 remember the First Lady's message that was like a commercial telling parent's to limit their children's exposure to the television news, it was a good idea, but then came the ones about guarding against terrorism and how to keep safe especially when they were wanting to invade Iraq. Mostly the fear ones, promoting out and out fear, well I had not seen one for awhile and then yesterday I saw one about planning with your children in case of a terrorist attack, making definite plans as to what to do, about reassuring them now on how they will be ok. Has anyone else seen this or noticed any others? Whenever they want to raise the terror alerts they talk about the chatter well I'm watching theirs and wondering what it means, what country is next?

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Good observations!!! My educated guess: Syria. Reasons as follows: Satellite imagery prior to Iraq indicated mass traffic INTO Syria FROM Iraq. There is a large Baath party presence in Syria. A large number of "wanted" Baath party members are in Syria. Syria has been a "State sponser of terrorism" for many years. The State Dept has recalled the US Ambassador to Syria in the last few weeks. New UN sanctions have been requested before the UN Security Council. Numerous country leaders have condemned Syria's activity in and around Lebanon. Enough said???

Next possibility: Iran.

join