It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters Urge People to Donate to Charlottesville Victim Fund on Anniversary Weekend

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I have a text chain for my Fantasy football league. One guy in there is a YUGE Trump fan. He always posts Trump texts he gets asking for $. Makes me wanna call him panhandler in chief. Kinda weird a billionaire prez needs to hit up his base for Benjis

edit on 11-8-2018 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

both groups had permits...
the counter protesters had permits for two different locations...
the crazy driver was driving down a road that was supposed to be closed matter of fact. think in some reports it's even mentioned that he bypassed a barrier to be where he was.
but continue on on saying how stupid you think the residents were to actually think that they should be walking the streets safely, regardless of the circumstances. like I said, anyone in that crowd that the car ran through could have just as easily been someone just walking home from their job or going to the store. might not have had a thing to do with any of the protest, just a local resident trying to live their life...
that is a fact that you seem to want to overlook or something.

just think if they marched and the streets were bare in protest...what is the old question..if someone marches and speaks and no one comes was there really anything?

people live on those streets, they operate businesses on those streets, they have customers coming into those business. so, maybe asking for those streets to be bare is a bit much to ask?
just think, if people would mind the business of their own community and let others mind the business of theirs instead of traveling across the danged country to stick their noses into business that has nothing to do with them, in some city they may very well never heard of or new nothing about till they heard some story online? gee, the marchers would have been much smaller and the opposing forces very well could have been neighbors and not viewing each other as mortal enemies, and crowds or people would have been seen as possible friends and neighbors instead of enemies and threats to your way of life!!!
think it would have made a difference? think maybe law enforcement might have been handle things a little easier?

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Fro OP Source

“There are three groups that will enjoy the circus in Charlottesville: the Antifa Left, the Fake ethno-right, and Media. No Trump conservative or Trump republican would be caught dead at an event at doesn’t want to make America great again, but instead seeks to enthrall us into some fake proxy race war using talking heads on cable TV channels. Everyday Americans get along with all other persons. These fake right-wingers won’t fool anyone. We’re still mourning those injured and lost in last year’s careless actions by a crazed Democratic governor and these fake-right organizers,” a spokesperson for the Black Conservatives Fund told the Gateway Pundit.

Exactly, they are FAKE etho-right, -whether shills or idiots. They want the Right to join their race war plans.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Pick yourself up by your boot straps! That money is bound to trickle down soon!

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
be closed matter of fact. think in some reports it's even mentioned that he bypassed a barrier to be where he was.
but continue on on saying how stupid you think the residents were to actually think that they should be walking the streets safely, regardless of the circumstances. like I said, anyone in that crowd that the car ran through could have just as easily been someone just walking home from their job or going to the store. might not have had a thing to do with any of the protest, just a local resident trying to live their life...
that is a fact that you seem to want to overlook or something.

I'm not sure what you are trying to debate with me on...don't care. I'm also not sure what you feel correct protesting should be. Your scenario of someone walking home gets run over is bull crap. The guy was stupid, to say the least, but I would also say people beating on his car in protest and the whole aggressive protest attitude helps things like this happen.

So someone scream F you in your face 1000 times is that proper protest? The protesters pushed for violence, they wanted violence, and it seems they got it. Go figure....

people live on those streets, they operate businesses on those streets, they have customers coming into those business. so, maybe asking for those streets to be bare is a bit much to ask?
just think, if people would mind the business of their own community and let others mind the business of theirs instead of traveling across the danged country to stick their noses into business that has nothing to do with them, in some city they may very well never heard of or new nothing about till they heard some story online? gee, the marchers would have been much smaller and the opposing forces very well could have been neighbors and not viewing each other as mortal enemies, and crowds or people would have been seen as possible friends and neighbors instead of enemies and threats to your way of life!!!
think it would have made a difference? think maybe law enforcement might have been handle things a little easier?

People have the right to speech... I can't say it simpler.

edit on 11-8-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

how about someone just out running errands???

around the one minute 50 second mark...

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

how about someone just out running errands???

around the one minute 50 second mark...

Not sure your point? One guy did something extremely wrong and dangerous, if he gets life in prison I'm happy with that. I live near Portland and we have big protests there, guess what, I don't go there on those days, I sure the hell would not be trying to drive through the middle of one on errands.

Once again your point? We can look at 85 people shot in Chicago last weekend and repeat this story you posted 85 times for each of them too.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join