It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters Urge People to Donate to Charlottesville Victim Fund on Anniversary Weekend

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Ws have been doing their little rallies for decades and most of them were ignored. No one gave a crap about them and that took away their thunder. Now we have a bunch of anarchists out stirring a hornet's nest.

Not donating nor supporting any of idiots taking the field.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: infolurker

I am in accord with these conservatives on both counts. The positives that can come from street protesting have seen their day and what we have now is too open to manipulation and diversion from agent provocateurs from both sides.

As to the urge to donate to the Charlottesville victim fund I applaud. Even if it is a political ploy, it is one that can lead to more compassionate cooperation between right and left.

Common sense perspective.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
The reason for Charlottesville being the place of protest is completely forgotten. There were 2 statues; on of Stonewall Jackson and another of Robert E Lee in city parks one land donated by a local philanthropist. He paid for the statues as well. City council decided to take the statues down and rename the parks. When Robert E Lee becomes deplorable I would be proud to wear the label.

I'm sick of racist as much as I'm sick of everyone calling everyone racist. I do agree with you that erasing our history will not change it.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Yea but in doing so they are discouraging people to brush their teeth which is inflammatory and degrading. (Did I do that liberal thing right)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

No you actually have to make less sense. Also not inflammatory enough if you have to call someone a name like bigot or racist or something and try to biblically dox them.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
This is like murdering a puppy then feeling bad about it so giving a few dollars to your local animal shelter to make you feel better about what you did.

No this is about one guy murdering a puppy and others feel bad about it and donate to an animal shelter...

I'm not sure why you want to mix the whole right in with some looney tunes with one being total retard in it all.

edit on 11-8-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

maybe the words of chris cantwell will provide some light on this.
they are hoping like heck that there isn't a repeat this year, at least not before the midterms!!! (around the 8:00 minute mark).

don't get me wrong, I am not talking about all of the conservatives, all of the republicans. But, I think this is the way the majority of the white separatist movements feel. The groups have fractured, they were hurt hard last year. and while most of them are more prone to more acceptable means of gaining their supporters than marching with tikki torches with weapons in hand, there is a small number of them who feel that the time for marching peacefully is over and it's time to turn to more illegal means.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Can I claim victim status and get my hands on some of that free loot?

You should not have to ask.

It is pretty clear you hide tha pain with humor.

Take your loot you earned it.

eta It is gonna be a violence free weekend there.
edit on 11-8-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

maybe the words of chris cantwell will provide some light on this.
they are hoping like heck that there isn't a repeat this year, at least not before the midterms!!! (around the 8:00 minute mark).

don't get me wrong, I am not talking about all of the conservatives, all of the republicans. But, I think this is the way the majority of the white separatist movements feel. The groups have fractured, they were hurt hard last year. and while most of them are more prone to more acceptable means of gaining their supporters than marching with tikki torches with weapons in hand, there is a small number of them who feel that the time for marching peacefully is over and it's time to turn to more illegal means.

So less than 200 wackos from all over America converge on Charlottesville to march and give their wacko speeches and this triggers a few 1000 other wackos to protest is somehow got anything to do with main stream left or right?

edit on 11-8-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
eta It is gonna be a violence free weekend there.

Not in my house it isn't.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

don;t go beating yourself over something i said again

that is other than your usual head pounding ritual

that chinese foot doctor fetish is borderline top secret safe with me
edit on 11-8-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
don;t go beating yourself over something i said again

'Again'? I don't recall you say anything to me at all, let alone something that would make me self-harm.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

beating your head is not necessarily self harm

really depends on which head you beat

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
the number I heard I believe was something like 400 wackos who were pretty much outnumbered by the other wackos..

the 400 show up because they just oh, know so much better just how one little city park should be managed than the city officials or the residents of the city... the others show up to well...heck, I don't know... it's fun??

would the other wackos have shown up if the 400 hadn't decided to go? how many of the 400 would have even know about the statue in the park if it wasn't for the far right mouth pieces making a big deal about it, more than likely just trying to stoke a few burning embers into a raging fire?

and, I've made a concerted effort to find out as much as I can about the ones that were injured to the extent of needing medical care....
why is it that everyone that I have managed to learn about have been either residents of the city, or students at the college???
and, then at the end of it all, to say that it's their own fault for being there, in their own city, on the streets that their taxes pay for... seems to me to be just adding insult to injury!!! the 400 or so shouldn't have been there, what a city does within the parks under their jurisdiction is not their business!! the other, whatever their number was shouldn't have been there...
the residents had every reason to be there, to protest whichever way they leaned about the statue that was in THEIR PARK, to have their voices heard. they had every right to come out and say hey, we don't want tiki torch marches in OUR STREETS.
just like this time, they have every right to make that city as inaccesable as they possibly can and try to prevent the chaos from coming back, and the only ones who's gripes have any merit whatsoever is the residents of the city!

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I've never done that. Really. It's a lie.

Right...... More like an infant on a ley line, then contributing money to a "charitable foundation" that you own, that is secretly dedicated to obtaining more infants to sacrifice.

Right?

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ZombieZygote

Never did that either and certainly not on each first and third Thursdays over every month.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

If this were true that would have been great but it is the gateway pundit.

I cannot find anything on this anywhere, just gateway pundit and links to it.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Ok...let us have you do some research...google richard spencer and these terms...

The "alt right" support:

Universal Health Care

Abortion

Eugenics

Universal Income

And the list goes on. They are no different than Antifa who believe the same things, they just hate different races.

As a conservative, for the record, I hate both groups.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: JAY1980

Still confusing white supremacists with anyone who doesn't accept your ideology I see...

Still getting triggered by everything I write I see....

If you think Trump supporters were responsible here then you also have to admit that democrats are responsible for the Dallas shooting and the attack on the republicans baseball game

Well that poor women was killed by a Trump supporter regardless of how you want to twist it. Just saying, now sure this was just the action of one right wing nutter who probably spent too long online but the fact remains he was a Trump supporter. I mean this happened because a bunch of folk from Unite The Right turned up where they weren't wanted.

No. She died of a heart attack.

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

the residents had every reason to be there, to protest whichever way they leaned about the statue that was in THEIR PARK, to have their voices heard. they had every right to come out and say hey, we don't want tiki torch marches in OUR STREETS.
just like this time, they have every right to make that city as inaccesable as they possibly can and try to prevent the chaos from coming back, and the only ones who's gripes have any merit whatsoever is the residents of the city!

There is protests and then there is protests with the desire for violence. I would say both had a right, one group got a permit for their march/speeches, the others most likely lived there, but I think just as many came there too that are not from there for the protest.

In the end a lot of stupid people...I live near Portland and once again a lot of stupid people. The marchers got what they wanted...news time...just think if they marched and the streets were bare in protest...what is the old question..if someone marches and speaks and no one comes was there really anything?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join